HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

hello my love (remus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Brinley blanked on everything as her body went over the edge. His actions plus the sexy sound of his voice had her unraveling st his touch "remus! " she screamed as her body wracked with pleasure "oh blpody hell that was fucking fantastic baby"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Remus finally felt her juices soak him as her muscles clamped and squeezed, causing him to blow his load as well, filling her up completely as he ground his hips against hers. "Hell yes Brinley..." he murmured, once he was finally finished, panting. "You're amazing."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Brinley giggled and nuzzled into him. She used magic to make her clothes appear back on their body and then summoned blankets and a few pilpws for them "lets sleep here"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Remus was slightly disappointed to have clothes back on, but smiled at the warmth they kept in, especially when blankets and pillows soon appeared as well. "Sounds like an excellent plan to me." he said contentedly, wrapping her in his arms and both of them in blankets. "Hey Brin, if...if I do things wrong when we...you know...you'll tell me, right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello my love (remus)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3