HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Little Catching Up (Pandora)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

A Little Catching Up (Pandora) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Natasha was covered in dirt. It was the morning after the full moon and Natasha could not find her clothing in the forest, probably taken by that Hufflepuff as a trophy or something. When she reached the dorm she shared with just Pandora she threw on a night and a old pair of knickers, climbing into bed as she would have to wait until a decent hour to sneak to the showers. She did not even notice if Pandora was there waiting for her, or if she had gone on her own adventure during the night.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:33 am

Pandora could smell Natasha before she'd heard her, taking in the fresher scent of wolf with ease. Others like her were usually disgusted by the scent but it oddly comforted her. Standing near the window, she watched her every move and moved away, allowing the light to land on her. ''You're dirty...and in your bed. I take it you forgot your wand, again otherwise you would've cleaned yourself with magic.'' She quipped, raising her eyebrow delicately and cleaned up Natasha with a simple flick of her wand. ''There...now your stench isn't so overpowering that it gives me a headache.'' She teased with a sigh, jumping into the bed next to her not caring that most of her body was on view thanks to her black lace nightie. ''Other than your wolf stench...You smell of sex. In fact, you reek of it.'' Pandora commented, resting her face in her arm.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Natasha rolled her eyes at Pandora's first words "Please. You try to find a comfortable place to stick that thing when you are trying to reduce the amount of clothing lost. Also I would prefer not loose my wand after the change." She then sighed when she was cleaned up by Pandora. She had been so looking forward to that warm shower. So when Pandora pointed out Natasha stunk of sex Natasha just rolled her eyes and stated "A: When do I don't. B: You got your own little plaything, so why shouldn't I? Unlike you, mines a Pureblood." She smirked. While she did not plan on keeping Carly, she at least knew if she was dire to get off, she could coax the Little Puff into doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Pandora shrugged in reply, moving to sit with the werewolf. ''Why not just...find a place for every time you shift? There are lots of hiding places in that forest.'' She mused, staring at her friend with a smirk at her points. It was no lie the pair of them had a lot of sex. ''I do not care about blood status', Tasha. You know that. No blood is dirty to me.'' She explained, grinning madly. ''There is no issue with you having a plaything. Just as long as you don't bring them here...We'd have to share them then and I don't think you'd like watching me feed.'' She grinned even more, looking more insane by the second and she moved onto her front allowing her to stare at the red head.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Natasha gave a small nod and send "Well that makes sense.. but then I wouldn't get the pleasure of you cleaning me every month"She said sweetly with a wink. At the mention of blood Natasha just rolled her eyes "Well unlike you I don't taste the blood so it matters to me. Although if I found a Mudblood handsome enough I might keep him" She giggled softly. At the mention of sharing her plaything, Natasha snorted "Well I'm not keeping this one. I like Men.. I just used her to fullfil my need. You are welcome to her. Shes not that good though.. it took a whole fist to get me off" She shuddered, remembering the lengths she had to go to with the girl to get what she needed
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Pandora rolled her eyes and rested her head against Natasha's pillow. ''See...You should base who you fuck by looks...not blood. Although I had enhanced my pet's looks before we fucked.'' She admitted smirking delicately. ''No...If she isn't that good, I'd rather not. A whole fist? Fuck, Tasha...Probably 'cause you're so loose from all those men.'' She teased, poking her friend's sides. It was strange...having a friend at her age but she enjoyed it. It was different.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Natasha smirked at Panodra "I heard. The little Mudblood is not so little anymore. I'm surprised the Muggle lover Dumbledore hasn't bitched at you about that yet." Natasha had to remember that trick. She could pick anyone she desired.. and then enhance their length and thickness to match her needs perfectly. Natasha then growled at Pandora, poking her in the side in return and saying "Her fist was small, and it hurt, but that's what it took to drive me over the edge. Plus I'm hardly loose.. all the guys here have small dicks." Natasha snorted. She loved having Pandora as a friend. They were both half humans, both shared the same goals and the same views on life.. it was perfect. Natasha did not have to pretend to care about things with her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Pandora smirked, reaching into her drawers and threw the book onto Natasha's bed. ''Swiped from the restriction section by the little Raven herself.'' She quipped with great amusement. Raising her eyebrow at the growl, she rolled her eyes which immediately turned them into their scarlet red with flakes of gold around the rim to show her power before blinking to return to normal. ''Fuck, that's weak. Yeah, you can keep her. Least you have someone now that's able to make you cum before you have to shift.'' She pointed out with a shrug. Natasha didn't share her insanity but she would follow her. That's all Pandora really needed. Someone who was honest with their darkness.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Natasha's eyes lit up as she laughed "You really are a bad influence on these kids Pandora. A little Raven swiping a book... from the restricted section? Even I didn't do that in my first year. Of course I didn't have a taste for books then... Still don't. But you get my point." Natasha then growled and her eyes momentarily changed to gold before going back to normal "Eww, no. I'm straight. I'm still looking for a pet that i will keep. One who has a Dick" She said pointfully. While Natasha was not insane like Pandora.. she was still evil and heartless. She loved to cause pain... almost as much as she loved Sex.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Pandora chuckled. ''I'm a bad influence on everyone, Sweet Tasha.'' She mused, beginning to make small braids into her hair with a smirk at the girls growl. ''I believe she was pretty willing to follow..Didn't take much to tempt her into the restricted section. People are getting far too easy these days, Natasha.'' She muttered angrily, a flash of anger emitting off her body due to her berserker magic. ''Pets are easy to find. Now that you have that enhancement spell, you can find the perfect one.'' Pandora pointed out with an insane smile.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:06 pm

Natasha rolled her eyes "True true, but some are born sweet and innocent.. like the Mudblood. And then others are just waiting for their opportunity to express their inner desires. like I was" She chuckled darkly. She giggled at her next comment and said "Oh Pandora darling. She was probably scared shitless of you and would have tried to fuck the Librarian if you asked her to in fear you would devour her soul if you did not" She then took the book and began to look through it "hmm.. perfect theres one that enhances dick size..This book should be given to every guy here upon first coming to the school" She smirked over at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Pandora smirked. ''And there are those who have always shown their true selves even at birth.'' She said, always enjoying it when Natasha revealed her dark side. ''That is a good point....My hunger for souls is unable to be quenched!'' She teased, leaning over and prodded Natasha's sides. ''Will you let me have your soul, Natasha?'' She said, falling to the side and seeing the page smirking. ''That's not a bad idea. One book in every boy dorm room. Fantastic..'' She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Black
Slytherin 6th Year
Natasha Black

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Natasha nodded and said "Well not all of use can be graced with eternal bitchyness at birth.. or you know, vampirism." She rolled her eyes, doing so again at the womans next statement. She was about to respond when Pan asked for her soul and smirked leaning close, her face right in front of the other girls, a hand teasingly trailing a hand up her side "You can have my friendship.. my loyalty.. even my body if we are both in need of a fix... but I shall keep my soul thank you very much" She pecked the vampires nose before laying back down. She then laughed and said "My god.. they would have a hard time keeping the girls out of the boys dorm after that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Catching Up (Pandora)   A Little Catching Up (Pandora) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Page 1 of 1