HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

hello my love (remus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

hello my love (remus)  Empty
PostSubject: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Brinley sat in the astronomy tower, her eyes set on the shining stars above her she lpved it here. She always felt safe and content just staring at the night sky, feeling watched down on by the heavens above. She heard someone enter and turned and a smile spread across her face " remus..."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Remus smiled when he saw Brinley there and walked over. "How you doing, Brinley?" he asked, taking a seat beside her on the stone. Wasn't the most comfortable, but it was hard to beat the view from up here.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Brinley smiled and kissed his cheek. It had been a while since they had spent some quality time tofether just the two of them. She was going to take advantage of the opportunity. She nuzzled into him and smiled "ive missed you, wolfy"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:14 pm

Why she liked him so much Remus would never understand, but he wasn't going to fight it because he cared about her too. His strong arms pulled her close and he kissed the top of her head. "I missed you too, Brin." he said, relaxing as her familiar scent washed over him.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Brinley smiled softly and nuzzled him "never let me go. Please. Dont ever leave me alone so long again. I wouldnt be able to bear it" she said looking at him with sadness in her eyes fixed with the love she felt for the man who held her so close. She had grown so fond of him
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Remus wasn't one to make promises he couldn't keep, but he knew this was one he had to do for her. They could figure it out, she knew all his secrets and wasn't going anywhere so the worst was out of the way. "I won't let you go again, I promise." he said quietly, before kissing each of her eyes gently. "Cheer up now, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:40 pm

Brinley smiled softly as he spoke. She knew remus was one to keep his word. She looked at him and smiled "I love you, remus" it was the first time she had told him she loved him. But she did. She really did
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Looking at her in surprise, he couldn't help a wide grin from appearing on his face. "I love you too, Brinley." he said, before pulling her tighter against him and snogging her soundly.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Brinley kissed back smiling softly to herself. She had fallen in love with remus. She couldnt picture herself with anyone else. She didnt want anyone else but him. She nuzzled him after pulling away and she cupped his cheek "remus, I want us to go further in our relationship"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:53 pm

Looking at her curiously, he thought about what she was trying to say. "What exactly do you mean by further, dear?" Remus asked cautiously. Because of the risks of passing down his curse, he'd always been hesitant to get more physically intimate.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:16 pm

"I was thinking... next hogsmeade.... I could meet your parents?" She asked looking at him as she bit her lip. Meeting the parents and getting their approval was very important to brinley. She moved her hair out her face and locked eyes with him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:21 pm

When she asked him if she could meet his parents he let out a sigh of relief. Thinking about her question, he didn't see why there would be any problem. "I think they'd love to meet you. We can write an owl and I'll send it to see if they're free." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:37 pm

She smiled and kissed him "great!" She said smiling and kissed him again and again "I love you so much" she said and cupped his cheeek "you are my best friend, baby. You are so important to me"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Remus laughed a little at her enthusiasm but kissed her back gladly, content that she was happy. "You're my best friend too, love. I'm sure my parents will approve, probably a bit shocked I found such an awesome girl though." he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:58 pm

She laughed gently and ruffled hisbhair. Then she went behind him and statyed massaging his shoulders and rubbing over his chest sensually and slowly smirking againdt his neck as she pressed kisses against his skin
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Remus couldn't help but let out a low moan as she massaged him and pressed kisses to his neck, he could feel her breasts firm against his back. "Merlin, you're good at that." he said, feeling himself get turned on, he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Brin giggled softly and kept rubbing up and down his body and tracing her finger tips over his waist band"youre so stressed love. With the full moon coming up. I know its hard for you" she said biting ontobhis neck softly, just enough to administer pleasure
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Remus let out another soft moan when she bit down, but was already feeling better than he had in ages. "Yes, well some things are harder than others dear. Your methods of getting rid of stress are wonderful, though." he mumbled. Turning around, he moved his arms around her and then trailed kisses along her collarbone, nipping her lightly at the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:49 pm

She gasped as she was suddenly in his arms. She moaned softly st his feather kisses and his tiny love bite. She rolled her hips a bit and moaned louder. She could feel his largened member and she loved I yt? "Is somebody getting... excited?" She nibbled on his ear lobe and pressed her body against his
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:56 pm

Raising an eyebrow at her question he pulled her firmly on top of his lap and grinded against her. "You tell me." he said with a smirk. One of his hands wandered down and gave her rear a firm squeeze before he decided to follow her and sucked on her ear before biting gently. Once he'd done that he moved to the sensitive skin behind it and gave her a solid hickey, trying to draw more of those moans.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:59 pm

Brin gasped and clawed down his back and moaned as he sucked on her skin "definitely. Someone is definitely excited" she slowly unbuttoned his shirt and left it on his shoulders but traced her nails down his chest smiling "remus remus remus. So damn sexy"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:19 pm

When she told him he was definitely excited and then damn sexy he turned bright red. "You're one to talk. I could just eat you up." Remus whispered, nipping her ear again before baring his teeth at her. His hands slipped under her shirt and trailed across her back, lightly massaging the soft skin they discovered as he went.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:21 pm

She laughed softly and kissed his nose "im sire there are certain parts of me you can eat, my love" she ran her hand over his jeans and over the giant bulge she felt there and smirked "veey nice baby"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Upon hearing that he couldn't help licking his lips. "Hope you don't mind if I take that as an invitation." Remus commented. His hands moved to her waist and was about to start getting rid of unnecessary items when she ran her hands along his member. "You can play in a minute, I need to find my snack." he said with a wink. Without further ado, he got rid of her skirt and then slowly tugged her panties down. Her smell of arousal hit him like a ton of bricks and he slowly leaned down before giving her a few hesitant licks, exploring a little. Brinley's taste was better than he could have ever imagined.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 1:45 am

Brin pouted a bit but that pout was soon replaced with a look of shock. Soon she was half naked and head the head of remus lupin between her legs. She moaned loudly and gripped his hair and lifted her hips a bit "oh god yes!" It felt so amazing. She didnt want it to end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    hello my love (remus)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello my love (remus)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next