HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Lily dmiled victoriously and kissed him "I love you" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 3:04 pm

"I love you too baby. Feel better now?" James asked quietly, kissing her again and stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 5:29 pm

She nodded and looked at their picninc. It aas starting to get laye "we better head inside" she said softly as she kissed him and stpod up
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:45 pm

"If we must." James said, frustrated by rules as usual. Not about to grumble too much though, he got up and packed up their things neatly before putting an arm around her to start the walk back. "You'll let me know if you have any cravings right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:48 pm

She nodded and smiled "trust me you will be the first to know. Ill get crabby then demand a weird food. Like popcorn and hot sauce. Or pickles and nacho cheese." She said laughing as she kissed him as they walked. They srrived at the common rolm and she kissedbhim once more "good night" she said before going to her room
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm

The mentions of all those weird foods had him pulling a face. Upon receiving a kiss though he was smiling and laughed a little as well. "Glad to hear it." James said. They had to part ways when the stairs split off and he hugged her tight in addition to the good night kiss. "Sweet dreams, babe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2