HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)

Go down 
+2
Ernest Moore
Brinley Storm
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  Empty
PostSubject: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Brin walked into the room of requirement along side Remus and looked around in amazement. "Wow this place is amazing, Remy." She smiled at her boyfriend and nuzzled into him. She had sent owls to all of Remus' friends to meet them here and now they just had to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Eden was curious as to why she received a letter from Brinley Storm but she skipped down the stairs, seeing the door for the room of requirement disappear and then reappear due to her wishes. ''Thank you, Room...'' She murmured as it was one of her favourite places to go when they had found it. Her eyes immediately found Remus and Brinley together and they sharpened, flashing gold. ''Remus....Brinley...I can already guess why I am here then.'' She said, crossing her arms as she stared at the back of their heads. Eden wanted nothing more than to tackle her twin to the floor and hug him like usual but this was serious.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:02 pm

Brin bit her lip nervously. She was afraid to tell people about her and Remus. She was even more afraid to tell Eden, Remus' twin." She forced a smile on her face and nodded. "I guess Remus was right you are pretty smart." She pushed her hair back and leaned against Remus.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Eden's jaw was clenched, her possessiveness wanting to make her explode. ''..All i did was walk in and see you cuddling up to my twin but if he actually says I'm smart, I'm taking it.'' She said, her lip curving up slightly in a smirk but it turned into more of a snarl thanks to the wolf inside of her. ''I'm assuming it's not just me coming otherwise we wouldn't be here.'' She said bluntly, asking the room for an armchair and one slid across the floor towards her, allowing the werewolf to collapse into her due to how tired she was thanks to the upcoming full moon hence why she was so pale.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:08 pm

Brin nodded once more and smiled. "No, I have invited Sirius and Ernest as well. James already knows as does Lily." She asked the room for two more chairs and they also slid across the floor. "Remy... This room is amazing." She smiled and sat down and looked up at her boyfriend, care and love in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Ernest was not going to come. The last thing he was going to was go to the girl he had pranked and had almost lost his virginity to after starting to date Eden. Yet he had a feeling it might be important so he went to the meeting place. He saw Eden was there so he went straight to her "Hey love, how are you feeling?" He whispered in is ear as he hugged her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Brinley rolled her eyes and held onto Remus's hand. "I guess we can get started and catch Sirius up when he gets here." She stood and smoothed out her skirt before taking a deep breat. "Eden, I know how protective you are of Remus. I get that. But I hope you wont freak out. And Ernest, I know you hate me. But I really dont care. Remus and I are dating. And if you guys dont like it, well thats too bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Eden perked up at the sight of Ernest and moved in the armchair, hugging him in return. ''Like i've been hit by the hogwarts express.'' She murmured into his ear, shrugging slightly and pulled him into the armchair with her. It was comforting, having someone by her side when right now, she was waiting for Remus to speak to her. Staring at Brinley, she nodded slowly. ''That's good, Storm.'' She said, gritting her teeth. Sure she liked the emotions in Brinley's eyes but they were directed towards her brother. 

Finally, Brinley told her what the werewolf already guessed. She tensed immediately though and ran a hand through her hair. ''You don't get how protective I am over Remus, Brinley...No one gets it. I doubt you get it either, Remus. But i swear on my life if you do anything at all to harm him, I will rip you to shreds.'' She said, slowly standing up as she stepped closer to Brinley. ''That isn't a threat. It's a very big promise and the boys know I keep my promises.'' She breathed deeply, wanting to sit down already due to the wolf inside of her begging for freedom. Eden pointed at her brother, eyes watery. ''I am not giving you my position as his protector...Position is a wrong way to put it. Protecting him is my entire life's meaning. Sometimes, it feels like it's why I was born. Remus...you mean the world to me and I want nothing more than for you to be happy and without anything bad hanging over your head or in your heart or mind.'' She explained, shooting Remus her best smile where it reveals her dimples despite her eyes being serious due to sending him a knowing look at what she meant about the bad hanging over his head. ''I am not pleased, Brinley. That's the best way to put it...but as I've just found out, it doesn't mean I won't like it in the future..'' The wolf chuckled darkly inside of her head, muttering to himself. Doubt it, Eden. Shut up, Falkas. Not today. She thought to herself finally sitting down again with a sigh as she clasped her hands together, watching Remus.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Ernest nodded, figuring as much. So he murmured "It will all be over soon love." he accepted her pulling and fell into the armchair beside her. He wrapped an arm around her before Storm dropped her bomb shell.

Ernest for one, was beyond furious "You mean to tell me that I have been feeling bad for ages now, thinking you fancied me when I fancied Eden. And with in a week you moved your feelings over to the next most eligible bachelor? I am warning you right now Storm. You hurt Remus in any way, and Eden will be harmless compared to what I do to you." He growled, not pleased in his friend's choice of girlfriend. He knew Remus was hardly tickled pink about him and Eden. At least Remus knew Ernest and what he was like, No one knew what Storm could really be like "You better stay clean, cause I will be watching you like a hawk. Or a Lion stalking his prey."
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:15 pm

"Yes I did like you, Ernest. Im not gonna lie about that. Me and Remus have already discussed this. But I am not afraid of you. I can handle myself and I have no intentions of hurting him as long as he doesnt hurt me first." She said her voice getting louder with each and every word she said. She took a deep breath once she was finished and hid her face in Remus' chest. She just wanted to be alone with him. Just then, the door opened and Sirius sauntered in. "Eden, you seen Aza around? I cant find her anywhere? Um.... whats going on here?" He asked looked around the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Eden nestled herself into his side, stroking his hand to calm him and she laced her fingers with his. ''Don't listen to that last part...about me being harmless. That's impossible.'' She muttered, elbowing Ernest slightly for even saying that when he knows how dangerous she can be. She was quite surprised at Brinley having liked Ernest before dating Remus. This didn't make her feel better about the situation. Eden spotted Sirius, feeling healthy enough to peck Ernest on the cheek and then tackle Sirius to the ground. Sitting on him, she smirked and nodded. ''Last I saw her was in our room. She was reading up on some stuff for me. She should be here soon.'' Eden quipped before standing up, feeling a bit light-headed and left Sirius on the floor as Azalea skipped in, feeling the thick air and then saw Sirius on the floor. ''Siri...You didn't need to take falling for me so literally.'' Azalea teased, holding her hand out to Sirius so she could help him up. ''I'm guessing, Remus has a girlfriend as Brinley has her face in his chest.'' Azalea examined, seeing Eden nod as she curled into Ernest's side.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:25 pm

Sirius groaned and patted Edens back "One of these days youre going to do that and Im going to end up in the hospital and you will feel all guilty and stuff." Then he heard his loves voice. He jumped up and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her head and smiled. "Mine." Brin smiled as the new person entered and nodded "Indeed, Azalea. Im just explaining to the others here that I have no intention of hurting Remus while they threaten me with my life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Eden shot Sirius a cheeky smirk. ''I will tell you this now, brother of my heart...I will not feel guilty. I will laugh at your pain and draw things on your face.'' She quipped as if all the things she said were completely innocent. Azalea laughed at Sirius, rested her head on his chest after he kissed it. ''Yours..'' She whispered happily before listening to Brinley. Staring at Eden who held her hands up in mock surrender, she glanced back at the slytherin. ''You must understand it from their point of you, Brinley. They are very close to Remus, they wish to protect them as best as they can and with someone who they barely know..slithers in,'' She giggled at her pun before coughing to maintain seriousness. ''They will tend to be protective. It took a while for me to befriend the boys because of how protective Eden was until she realized I'm the exact same with my brother. They've been friends for..three years, Eden was born with Remus...They're bound to be this way.'' 
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Brinlet sighed and moved so she was sitting in Remus' lap. She inhaled his scent which made her a bit more cal "I understand they have their doubts about me. Especially Ernest over here, but I have no intention of hurting him. I care for him and I will die for him. I will protect him with my life. I promise you all that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Eden growled at this, feeling as though she should be the only one to protect him in such way and now found herself needing to walk around or run away. She sighed, running a hand through her hair and she brought her eyes to Brinley's. ''There is no need...to die for him. There is no need to protect him with your life. He has enough people doing that for him. So don't promise that...If you promise that, I will have to hold you to that and I don't want to.'' She stated, feeling Azalea stroke her hair. ''I don't trust you. Not yet so don't mess this up. Remus is...perfect in every way and doesn't deserve any bullshit.'' She stated, smiling at her older brother, her twin and best friend with love clear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:07 pm

"You should be" Ernest said darkly. When he saw Sirius, he rolled his eyes "Way to make an entrance Padfoot"He said as Eden left him for Sirius. He was the silent through the rest of the interations, his eyes on Brinley, watching her like a Lion watching his prey. He knew she would mess up. She was a Slytherin who tried to seduce him, and went from him to one of his best friends in a week. He would sooner accept Snivilus Snape as his best friend than accept Storm as a trust worthy person. He was silent until Eden mentioned Remus being perfect and said "Yeah, and he even folds his socks"
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:13 pm

Brinley laughed as Ernest mentioned Remus folding her socks. She looked up at him and smiled, "Remy, is that true? You fold your socks?" She held his hand and stood up so she could kiss him properly. "You are so adorable baby." She nuzzled into him before turning to Ernest "Can yuo stop staring at me? Its making me uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Remus groaned when his friend mentioned him folding his socks again, his friends would never let him forget it. "Well yeah, I mean. I'm a neat person..." he said softly, blushing. His arms wrapped around her and he kissed back. "You're way more adorable than I am. And seriously Ernest, it's kind of unnerving looking at somebody like that."
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Ernest snorted at Brinley and said "And it makes me uncomfortable that you are dating my friend. Pay backs a bitch isn't it?" he stopped look though, because he felt like if he continued he would throw up, or his eyes would burn.. or something. He then looked at Remus and said "yeah, freakishly neat. Seriously Moony.. at least try to be scary?"
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:29 pm

Brinley began vibrating with rage and she stood up. She was gripping ehr wand ready to hex Moore into the next month, but she took a deep breath and sat back down. "I suggest you shut up and wipe that smug look off your face Moore before I do it permanently." She nuzzled deeper into Remus and growled softly, her body still vibrating with an uncontrollable rage
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Ernest laughed and spread himself out on the armchair "Go right ahead Storm. Personally I feel sorry for the house elves who have to clear up the mess when Eden is through with you" He winked, feeling the worst she could do was take off her shirt at him, which was actually a scary thing. He had seen Eden without HER shirt, and had to admit Brinley left a lot to be desired.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Remus held onto Brinley tight, knowing she was on the edge of murdering his friend. When he said he would feel sorry for the house el es Remus had put up with enough, though, and he let go of her before getting in the boy's face. "Cut it out Ernest. This isn't funny, it's downright rude. Either apologize to Brinley or you're going to be sorry." he threatened, growling.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:48 am

Brin had a smug smile on her face as Remus stood up for her. She turned to Ernest and spoke in a smug and snarky voice. "Anything you want to say to me, Ernest?" She crossed her arms and batted her eyelashes innocently, a snarl smirk on her lips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:12 am

Eden stared down at her feet, feeling hurt as Remus seemed to blank her and she tucked a leg underneath her before seeing her twin go face to face with Ernest. She didn't like this. A single girl seemed to already be pushing the group apart and the smug expression did nothing to help. ''You shouldn't be so..smug about this, Brinley.'' She snarled, standing closer to the slytherin. ''If this breaks up my family, you'll be sorry.'' She said bluntly, eyes beginning to water as her strength failed her. She feared that if she stayed any longer, she'd do something she'd regret. Eden glanced over at Azalea who noticed how skittish the werewolf was getting and nodded, approval for her to leave and Eden nodded back. ''Congratulations Remus on your girlfriend. Now that this is over...I will...be leaving.'' She said, sharply turning towards the door and bolted outside, Azalea stopping anyone from going after her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Brin growled and rolled her eyes as the girl left. She knew Remus' friends wouldnt like her. Well, besides James, Lily and Sirius. She nuzzled into Remus and sighed, "Baby...." She clung to him like a second skin and shook slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next