Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hidden (Open)
Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

» Sweet Sister (Astoria)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am by Pandora Abhorsen

» A warriors Queen (Inv)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am by Pandora Abhorsen

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

hello my love (remus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:29 am

Her reaction was quite favorable and Remus cheered inwardly, after all this was new to him too. Always the student, he soon figured out where her clit was and focused most of his attention on there, only occasionally slipping down to lick up the juices that were steadily flowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Brinley began squirming as she had become overwhelmed with pleasure "remus if you keep this up im gonna cum!" She shouted loud enough she was sure everyone on the castlenknew what they were doing. She removed her top and b Re a so her bare skin hitthe stone cold floor beneath them .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Remus increased his efforts when she told him she was about to cum, that being exactly what he wanted to hear and he hummed a little louder. When he noticed her top come off his hands went to give them some attention while his tongue finished its job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:26 pm

Brinley squirmed more before exploding on his tongue in pleasure. She let out a lpud scream of pleasure and moaned as her body calmed down from her orgasm. She lied on the floor breathing heavily as she tried to catch her breath "holy fuck, remus"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Remus smiled proudly and finished his meal before moving up and kissing her lightly, his arms wrapping around her. "Do you feel better now, love?" he asked tenderly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:38 am

She nodded feeling a bit dizzy. That had felt so amazing it made her head spin "I wanna return the favor" she said unbottining his jeans and leaning down and licking his tip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:28 am

Blushing, he sat still and let her do what she wanted. "Okay, Brinl-oohhh, that's nice." he moaned softly, his hands moving to hold her hair out of the away for her instinctively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:48 am

Brinley smiled and wrapped her lips aroundbhim, but just the tip. She wanted to tease him for a bit she smiled and moved her tongue around the tip before lowering her mouth and tsking more of him in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:33 am

Whether she knew it or not, taking just the tip like that was almost more erotic than when she began to fit more of him inside her mouth. Remus was by no means small as she had mentioned earlier, and he shuddered slightly as she moved down, a shallow breath going out of him as he did his best to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:55 am

"You dont have to maintain your composure. I lole it when I guy vocalizes what a good job im doing" she said before leaning back down and taking in half of his length. He was probably around 8 or 9 inches total. She smiled around him and sucked on the first half of him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:25 pm

"Sorry, hadn't realized you had preferences." Remus admitted, letting out his own moan as she took down half of him. His fingers tangled in her hair more and tugged. "Yess, suck it just like that." he told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:04 pm

Brinely became wet at hearing his pleasure in his voice. She moaned softly at his words and when he pulled her hair she let out an even louder moan. She then went down even further and took all of him into her mouth. She gagged a bit but took it all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Remus bit down on his lip, not even noticing he'd drawn blood, and thrust his hips against her slightly. This time, he couldn't even stop the curse word escaping. "Fuck, Brinley, your mouth is incredible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:24 pm

Brinley smirked and kept sucking him as she took him all in her mouth. She kept going until she felt him On the brink of cumming and she stopped. She smirked and straddles him, putting him at her entrance and she amiled "yoy want to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:34 pm

Remus looked at her with a mix of shock and desire when she straddled him. "Brinley, that's dangerous for a lot of reasons. Not the least of which is if I lose control of my strength." he said, not saying yes or no yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Brinley laughed and kissed him, not yet sliding down on him but just putting the tip in so he could feel it "im mot afraid of you being rough. I actually enjoy roughness in bed, remus. I love you and you love me, right?" She asked softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:53 pm

"I thought that was obvious. Yes, we love each other. I've loved you for a while now, Brin." Remus said, groaning when she slipped just the tip inside her. He was losing this battle, and he didn't really mind as much as he thought. Bending at the waist, he kissed her tenderly. "Okay, whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:57 pm

She smiled at his words and kissed him softly before sliding down onto him all the way. Her eyes widened at the size of him and she moaned before moving slowly up and down on him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:02 pm

"Are you alright?" Remus asked, a little concerned when he'd seen her eyes widen and staying still while she began to move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:05 pm

She nodded and began moving faster, pleasure filling her body "oh shit. Remus!" She said as she bounced on him "take control baby. Please"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:10 pm

The tight walls squeezing him everywhere was driving him insane, and he finally began to realize why they said people in love were crazy. Remus was nervous, but he wasn't going to deny her request. "Hang on tight, my love." he told her, his arms wrapping around her before rolling over and laying her on the stone. One hand on her waist, he used the other to wrap around her back before holding her on the opposite side of her neck. With that, he was able to help pull her up and against him flushly as he began pumping himself in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:13 pm

Brinley gasped as the cold stone hit her back and then screamed innpleasure as he began going in and out of her. This felt... so amazing. He wasbjust incredible. She moaned loudly and tugged . On his hair. His brown locks so soft between her fingers. She moaned more and began biting and sucking on his neck leaving her mark on his skin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:18 pm

Hearing her scream worried him, but only for a moment because she then started tugging on his hair, moaning, biting, and sucking on him everywhere she could reach. "Somebody's feisty." he murmured, before leaning down and beginning to kiss and suck on her tits, his large rod continuing to pound into her while his powerful muscles slammed him inside repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:43 pm

She whined in pleasure, begging for more "remus. Dont stop!" She cried out and thrusted her hips up to meet his as he thrusted inside of her. She kissed him deeply and felt herself getting closer to cumming "im close baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:55 pm

Getting a mischievous grin that all the Marauders knew, he had the perfect idea of how to send her over the edge. Moving up to her shoulder, he bit down, drawing just a little bit of blood as he instinctively, upped his strength slightly, feeling himself on the edge to. "A little more, baby, soak my cock." he said, with a sexy growl at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello my love (remus)    

Back to top Go down

hello my love (remus)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next