HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Hidden (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eden Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Eden Lupin

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Hiding in the bathroom, away from your brother and friends, wasn't exactly how Eden wanted to live her days but as time went on, her fears of harming them all seemed to just grow and grow. She hated that every month she hurt her brother in the form of a werewolf before forcing herself awake early in the morning to heal him but would always fall asleep again before she could heal herself. It was getting too much so she cut off all ties, disappeared and would use her nose to make sure if they were around, she'd find an exit.

In the time that she was hidden, Eden became close to Moaning Myrtle and would often converse with her in her bathroom, tucked into the ghost's favourite cubical that everyone avoided. She made sure the ghost would never tell where she was. "Myrtle, thank you for keeping my little secret." Eden said to the ghost one day, looking up at the shimmering figure before she disappeared inside the toilet, leaving Eden to her thoughts with the sound of dripping water in the background. She had the idea of going away, maybe to a different school where she wouldn't be a bother to anyone, or even just learn in private, no public classes but all at night instead. Eden got so lost in her thoughts, she didn't hear Myrtle's little sigh and apology for breaking the promise, to at least tell someone where Eden was hiding all these months.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:40 pm

Sirius was furious to say the least. He had been worried sick about eden and to find iut she was purposely avoiding him. Avoiding all of them. He stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him and used his wand to make it to where no one could get in. He then leaned against the door "if we were playing hide and seek then you won" he approached her, pain and sadness evident in his eyes "why eden? I tell you I love you and then you run away from me? Why!?"
Back to top Go down
Eden Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Eden Lupin

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Eden yelped at the sound of the slamming door, shuffling into the wall of the cubicle before staring to meet the eyes of Sirius Black, her greatest friend. "S-Sirius.." She whimpered and hid her face in the dark mess of her hair, unsure of how to explain herself. "I'm sorry...I-I, well, it's getting too much, Siri. I...This curse is just too much." She said, staring down at her hands and arms where they were scarred terribly, along with the rest of her body. "Remus doesn't have it as bad, these marks. I can't heal all of them completely you know. After the transformation, you get so tired and achy that waking up before you all is so difficult but I have to heal him. But what he doesn't know is that's me...I remember what happens. Always have and I know we fight when we're in our werewolf forms and I win. I cause the most damage and I can't bear it anymore, Siri...I just can't. So I distanced myself. I heal him still, I sneak into the shack when you're all sleeping and heal him but during the shifts, I've been alone. It's better that way, Siri, I'm sorry.." Eden rambled, wanting to explain as much as possible without crumbling so she clenched her eyes shut as she spoke, avoiding the look in his eyes that was so sad and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Sirius frowned as she spoke. He was disappointed in her to say the least. "Im dissapointed in you, eden. You think this only affects you. I barely even stay with remus n those nights. I leave him with james and peter. You want to know what I do on the nights of the full moon? I run around the woods in search for you. And you want to know what keeps me up at night. The thought that one night I will find you. I will find your dead body on the forest floor and I will have to know that I wasnt able to protect you"
Back to top Go down
Eden Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Eden Lupin

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Eden stood up shakily, her large jumper hung loosely from her body and it was evident it belonged to at least one of the boys and she stepped forward, to attempt a hug and she hesitated. She looked down at the floor and let out a shaky sigh. "You know I'm too quick to die, Siri. Ain't nothing that can stop me." She tried to joke, to be the cheeky Eden she was before she began feeling so insecure and worthless. "Siri.." She whispered and looked up, her tone having been so childish and the doe like eyes she had seemed to just emphasise so she ran at him. She didn't care. She ran, leaped and wrapped herself around her best friend, crying into his neck. In the entire time the boys had known Eden, she had only cried once and that was from laughing so hard that tears streamed down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Sirius looked down at her, that look of pure innocense on her face "no. Domt look at me like that. I will not crumble just because you bat those beautiful blue eyes at me, eden lupin" he saw what was coming next. He caught her in mid air and held her tight as he let her cry. He kissed her face hair and neck. It was then that sirius did something he never thought he would do. He put her on her feet, cupped her cheek and caught her lips with his in a fiery kiss filled with passion
Back to top Go down
Eden Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Eden Lupin

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Eden almost cracked a smile, having always known that her puppy dog eyes were enough to make any of the boys crumble, especially Sirius and Remus. She wrapped herself around him, hold onto him for dear life and slowly moved so she was back on the floor where she was more grounded. And then, a shock ran through her system as something pressed against her lips. With a startling realisation that it was Sirius actually kissing her, her eyes fluttered shut and she gave into it, resting her hands on his chest. Needing to breathe, she pulled away with a gasp of air and Eden stared up at Sirius with wide eyes. "Siri?" She whispered, unsure of how to think of what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 8:10 pm

After a while, eden pulled away to breathe and Sirius looked down at her with a dopey grin on his face "Yes, baby wolf?" He asked using her nickname he had given her. He smiled and cupped her cheek in his hand and used his thumb to stroke it gently. He smiled and pressed his lips to her forehead lovingly
Back to top Go down
Eden Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Eden Lupin

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am

Eden was in shock, her eyes wide and her mouth gaped open from his actions and she decided to jokingly rest the back of her hand on his forehead as though he were ill. "W-Why did you kiss me, Siri?" She questioned with a furrow of her brow but she shuffled deeper into his embrace, nuzzling his neck. It wasn't something she was going to object, especially after wanting to do it for ages now. "Not that I'm not happy about it..but..you're my brother's best friend?" Her relationship with Ernest didn't end well, another reason she disappeared. He didn't like her like that and that ruined Eden. In fact, she was quite sure the only reason they dated was because Ernest couldn't get to Brinley and he wanted to lose his virginity with someone and she became an easy target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden (Open)   Hidden (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden (Open)
Page 1 of 1