HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) Empty
PostSubject: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:25 pm

James woke up the day after his and Lily's fun and found his mind wandering throughout the day of classes. He knew that until he talked to Lily he wouldn't be able to concentrate. So the boy had left a note for her telling Lily to meet him in the Gryffindor common room when she was able, and he made his way there after dinner. What would they do now? There was a fair possibility she was pregnant, but both of them wanted a baby. So if she was it was likely they would try to keep it despite the struggles it would add to their lives. Then again, maybe she wasn't and all their worrying would be for naught. To be honest part of him hoped she was, crazy as it sounded.

Before long he heard movement by the portrait door and smiled when he saw a shock of red hair cross through the entryway. "Hi Lily!" he said happily, as always excited to see her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 pm

LIlly wandered down to the commonroom and smiled when she saw James. She ran to his arms and hugged him tight. "Oh Merlin, today has been hell. Ive missed you so much. Why cant we have more classes together? Maybe we should change classes so I dont have to go all day without seeing you again." She nuzzled deeper into his arms and sighed as she inhaled his scent
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:39 pm

Holding her tightly, James found he agreed with her wholeheartedly. The world didn't seem right without Lily Evans there beside him, not anymore. "Maybe we should, I've missed you so much baby. Without you the world seems boring to be quite honest." he told her, and gave her forehead a kiss, simply enjoying holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:46 pm

"Its absolutely morose without you by my side." She knew he wouldnt know what the word meant and she smiled. She nuzzled into him and kissed his neck lovingly. "Baby, I made an appointment at St Mungos to see if Im pregnant for tomorrow after classes. Will you come with me?" She understood if he said no, but she hoped he said yes."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:28 pm

"Umm Lily-bean, next birthday get me a dictionary so I can understand you okay?" he asked, laughing as she snuggled into him and moaning a little when she kissed his neck. James wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. "Of course I'll come with you. That's what I'm here for sweetie." he told her, wanting to be of help in any way he could. After all this was as much if not more his fault than hers.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Lily burst into laughter and couldnt stop for about a good five or so minutes. "I will definitely get you a dictionary. A Lilly Translator if you please." She kissed him when he said he would come to the appointment. "True theres really no other reason for me to keep you." She said teasingly and shrugged
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:51 pm

James laughed as well, and gave her a big hug. "Thanks darling, I'll definitely call it my Lily translator, too." he said, and kissed her back happily. One of the perks of dating her was definitely all the kissing. "Oh, no other reason to keep me, eh? Not even so you can enjoy...this." he whispered in her ear, moving her hand so she could feel his erection.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:59 pm

Lilys eyes widened and she growled softly as she felt how hard he was, "James Potter, you are going to be the death of me. I will hit you with a bloody Lily Translator." She smiled softly however and straddled him. "No more sex until we find out if Im pregnant or not. It could harm the baby if I am. besides, you dont want to be bumping heads with your son or daughter, do you?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:07 pm

James moaned as she straddled him, loving the feel of her legs wrapped around him. "You love it when I'm naughty though, don't you Lily?" he asked, smirking up at her as she straddled him. He let out a groan when she said no more sex. "It's actually quite safe to have sex while pregnant from what I've read. Maybe you should check your facts sweetie." he told her, sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Lily growled and got off of him. "Are you calling me stupid, James Potter?" If there was one thing she prided herself in being, it was being smart. She glared at him, her eyes shooting daggers. If looks could kill, this glare would the killing curse of all glares
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:11 pm

"What?!?! Of course I'm not calling you stupid, you're the smartest person I know." he told her honestly, looking back at her. It was hard to meet her eyes when she looked at him like that, but James managed it, his eyes pleading with her to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Lily growled and tackled James to the ground. She pinned his hands above his head as people walked by and laughed softly. "Say Im smart, James." She growled and sat on his chest, her skirt up a bit exposing her white cotton thong.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:15 pm

James let out an oomph when she tackled him to the ground, blushing because he'd just gotten pinned by his girlfriend. People laughed at him as they walked by, but he would like to see any of them try to handle Lily Evans when she was angry. "You're bloody brilliant Evans!" he said loudly, so everybody could hear it. He found himself even more turned on by her anger though, especially when he found himself staring at a white cotton thong beneath her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Lily grinned and stood up collecting her books and smoothing out her uniform. "You bet your fucking Hippogriff I am." She smiled and ksised him softly as a bunch of girls glared. One girl even came up and crawled on top of James and kissed him. Lilys face then turend as red as her hair and began counting, "Do not let me go to 3. One... two..."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:21 pm

"Yeah, I know you are sweetie." he said, still blushing as he straightened his own uniform, kissing her back when she chose to reward him. Before he could get up though, some random girl had crawled on top of him and kissed him against his well. Immediately he knew Lily was going to explode. "Easy there, tiger." he said, wrapping his arms around her securely. James was not going to let her get in trouble for murdering another student.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Lily growled and pushed James away. She pinned the girl to the wall, her wand at her throat. "Three." She had the girl in tears which was enough for Lily. "If you go anywhere near my boyfriend again, I will skin you alive before feeding you to the werewolves in the forbidden forest. I happen to be friends with two of them. If you doubt me, touch him again. I dare you." Her voice was low and dark and filled with threat
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:26 pm

James found himself overpowered once more by his girlfriend as she pushed him away. Once she had threatened the girl sufficiently and she started crying he thought that she had gone a bit overboard. "Lily, that's enough. She gets the message." he said, arms wrapping around her as he pulled her away from the poor girl. "Come on, you can beat me up again if that'll make you feel better." he offered, trying to distract her.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:31 pm

"NO! IT WONT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! I WANT TO KILL HER!" The girl then ran away and Lily growled. "She got away." She nuzzled into James' chest and sighed. "Im sorry. I dont like toher people touching you. So fucking sue me."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:36 pm

"It's okay sweetie, you have nothing to apologize for. I don't like it any more than you do." he told her honestly. James hated the attention he got from others, the only thing he didn't mind was when people cheered for him on the quidditch pitch. Seeing her that protective of him was kind of hot though. "You know, you being protective like that, it's kind of hot." he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Lily smiled softly and kissed her boyfriend. "I know it is, baby." She smiled and kissed him harder and pinned him to the wall. She didnt care that they were surrounded by people. She wanted him and she would have him. She slipped a hand down his jeans and grabbed his length in her tiny hand. "I swear I will give you a blow job right here in this hall way."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:42 pm

James kissed her back, surprised by the heat and passion in it. Soon he was pinned against the wall and getting even harder, especially when Lily slipped a hand into his jeans and squeezed his large cock. "Well, I mean, you're more than welcome to darling." he said, blushing. It would be a bit odd having people walking by while she sucked him off, but he wasn't going to say no to an amazing blowjob now was he?
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Lily made his jeans and boxers vanished and suddenly all eyes were on them, but she didnt care. She got on her knees and wrapped her lips around him and moaned softly at the feel of him in her mouth. Sirius walked by and highfived James and ruffled lillys hair. "Do him good, Evans. Oh, and me next."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:47 pm

"Get out of here Padfoot, I'm busy!" he said, shooing him away. James tangled his fingers in her hair as she continued sucking him off, letting out a loud moan as she used her tongue in a way that sent shivers down his spine. "Oh fuck baby, that feels amazing." he moaned, bucking his hips against her as she kept sucking.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:49 pm

People kept staring as they walked by and LIly just kept sucking him off. When Sirius said he was next she smiled and removed James from her mouth. She kept rubbing him as she looked at Sirius. "Sure thing, Padfoot. But I use teeth on people who arent my boyfriend. Youve seen American horror story right? Remember what Moira did to Mr. Escandarian." She smirked as Sirius walked off and she went back to sucking her boyfriends large dick
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:52 pm

James moaned and found himself laughing at what she said to Sirius. "Hun, I appreciate the threatening tone. But nothing is worth sucking that boy's dick, no knowing where it's been." he told her, and moaned even louder as she kept sucking. "Almost c-cumming." he said, feeling himself getting closer and closer to the edge of shooting his hot load down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next