Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hidden (Open)
Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

» Sweet Sister (Astoria)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am by Pandora Abhorsen

» A warriors Queen (Inv)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am by Pandora Abhorsen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Alone Time (Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:12 pm

For some reason James and Lily found themselves too busy to hang out alone for most of the week, and he was sick of it. He'd left a note for Lily in her dorm asking her to meet him at the room of rewards, also giving her direction so she could find it. Earlier in the day he'd paid a visit to the house-elves and asked them to whip up a lasagna and some garlic bread for them to enjoy, so on his way to the room he picked it up. It smelled amazing and he set out the plates and silverware once he got there, eagerly waiting for Lily to arrive. Some alone time would be nice, and he knew they would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Lilly smiled when she recieved James' note. But the guilt inside her was eating her alive. She had to tell him about herself and Severus. She had been drunk. He wouldnt be mad at her... would he? She followed the directions he left and walked in on James setting up a beautiful date. "Oh james, Its wonderful. But we need to talk first, honey." She hugged him and kissed him like it would be the last time they ever kissed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:22 pm

James happily kissed her back and gave her a big hug, surprised that she wanted to talk about something now that they were finally alone. "Umm okay, what is it you want to talk about Lily?" he asked, looking at her curiously. He could tell that Lily was tense and something was seriously bothering her, though what it was he had absolutely no idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 pm

"The other night... I was hanging out with Sev. We got drunk and... Im sorry James." She was going to lose him. She was going to lose the love of her life. "I love you. He meant nothing. If it helps you were so much bigger than him. I love you James. You and only you. Please dont leave me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:29 pm

James couldn't believe what he was hearing, didn't want to believe it. She'd gotten drunk with Severus and had sex with him. Lily doing that to him hurt more than anything he'd ever felt. "No it doesn't help that I was bigger than him. Why were you even drinking with him? I love you too, but this hurts Lily." he said, looking down to hide the hurt in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 pm

"He was having a bad day so he was drinking and I had a bit. Im so sorry, James." The tears were now falling from his eyes. She whimpered and hugged him. "Im sorry, James. I deserve to die. I dont deserve you." She cried harder and fell to the floor. She grabbed her wand and pointed it at her stomach> "I dont deserve you or this baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Even though he was crying James hugged her back, clinging to her. Yes she'd hurt him, but he loved her and wasn't going to let this stop them from being together. "Don't talk like that. Of course you deserve me." he said, looking up at her. When she grabbed her wand and pointed it at her stomach he ripped it out of her hands and kissed her. By the time he broke the kiss he was breathing heavily. "Lily, don't you ever do that again. I love you, and if you still want me I still want you." he told her, pressing his forehead to hers as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Lily whimpered when he took her wand and threw it. "My wand..." She kissed him back hungrily and moaned, tears falling down her cheeks. "Of course I still want you. I love yuo more than anything." She cried and hugged him to her, just wanting to be in his arms. "I love you James Potter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:40 pm

At the moment James didn't really care about her wand, they'd get it later. When she moaned he did as well and deepened the kiss before breaking it. With his thumb he wiped away her tears and kissed her cheeks. His arms wrapped around her and stroked her hair, trying to calm her. "I love you too. Not stupid enough to break up with the most amazing girl ever. You're stuck with me, so you'll just have to suffer through." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:45 pm

Lily smiled and hugged her boyfriend. She sniffled before stopping crying all together. "I love you James. Now, lets enjoy this alone time we have together." SHe smiled and kissed him before sitting down at a plate and waiting to be served
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm

James held her a bit longer and smiled when she finally stopped crying, thinking that was a good sign. "I love you too. And I was hoping we could enjoy it." he said with a wink, kissing her back. When she sat down he served up some lasagna and garlic bread for each of them, and poured them both a glass of milk. "Well, dig in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:52 pm

Lily smiled and blushed at the wink. "I love you James Potter." She smiled and began eating. She moaned as the tastes spread over her tongue. "Fuck that is good, baby." She smiled and finished eating before lying her head on his lap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:56 pm

James smiled back, as usual enjoying when her cheeks pinked up a little. "Love you too Lily bean." he told her. The lasagna was delicious and he smiled at her obviously enjoying it. "Glad you like it sweetie." When she laid her head in his lap he stroked her hair, his fingers playing with it while he did so. It was nice to simplys it with his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Lily purred in pleasure and smiled softly. "Love you more, James." She smirked and ran her fingers down his legs. She wasnt planning on having sex, since it was past the first trimester of her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:05 pm

James blinked at her words and shook his head. "Nope, I love you the most Lily." he told her. He couldn't help but moan when she ran his fingers down his legs, instantly getting turned on. Pulling her up and setting her in his lap, he kissed her deeply. "It's not nice to tease, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:10 pm

"No sex, James. Not safe for the baby." She smiled and kissed him before turning and leaning back aginst him. She sighed and looked up at the cieling. "I love you, James. Im sorry abotu Snape."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:12 pm

"Well if we aren't having sex don't tease. You know it's already hard enough for me to control myself around your sexy self." James said, kissing her back. He enjoyed simply holding her, loving the way she felt in his arms. "It's alright. I love you too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:13 pm

Lily giggled and sighed. SHe was tired after such a draining day, but she wanted to be with James. She rolled over and lied on her stomach. She smiled and twilred her hair around her finger. "How sexy am I, love?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:17 pm

When she twirled her hair and asked the question James found himself blushing. How to answer that question? There was no way to adequately describe how much she turned him on. "You are so sexy that I can't even think straight. In the classes we have together I always have to beg Remus for notes because mine are gibberish." he said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:18 pm

"Luckily for you, Remus pays attention" She smiled and kissed him softly. "I love you more than anything in the entire world. I love our little bundle of joy." She smiled and nuzled him and kissed his neck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:21 pm

"Yes, I've always had a fair amount of luck. How else do you explain me getting you?" he asked, smiling as he kissed back. James loved the way she made him smile. "Can't wait until we can add a new member to our little family." he said, moaning as she kissed his neck. He started nibbling on her ear, biting and sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:30 pm

Lily smiled and nuzzled him, yawning softly. SHe rubbed her eyes and looked at him. "Sorry, IM awake." SHe smiled and kissed him before falling asleep in his arms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:34 pm

"Of course you are dear." he told her with a chuckle. James held her and kissed back, not surprised at all when she fell asleep after. She'd been fighting it, but she'd finally lost the battle. He didn't mind at all though, and simply held her close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time (Lily)   

Back to top Go down

Alone Time (Lily)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1