Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hidden (Open)
Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

» Sweet Sister (Astoria)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am by Pandora Abhorsen

» A warriors Queen (Inv)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am by Pandora Abhorsen

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:24 pm

Finally it was time for them to come clean to the rest of their group, and James had organized for them to meet him at the shrieking shack late one Friday night. Hopefully, this way they would have the weekend to work out any problems that arose because of this. At the very least, it would give them a few days to digest the information before having to sit through classes again. He was sneaking out with Lily and the invisibility cloak, while the others would meet them there.

James managed the whomping willow with a simple levitation charm and a stick to bump the knot, and then it was only a matter of squeezing down the narrow passage. The furniture wasn't the best, but he did his best with some repairing and transfiguration before settling onto an old couch with tears here and there with Lily. "They should be here soon, darling." he said, giving her hand a squeeze."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Lily watched as james organized the shack. He was cute when he was netvous. She was nervous to. They were planning to tell his friends she was pregnant. Just as she was about to speak, sirius entered the room. He gave them both a wolfish grin "hey guys. Whats up?" He asked throwing himself in a tattered old arm chair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Remus came in next, curious as to what all the secrecy was about. Usually they could talk about things in places that were much more comfortable than the shrieking shack. "Not running late, am I?" he asked, picking out a spot on a kitchen chair after pulling it over. Peter came in after, huffing and puffing a little as he wasn't in as good a shape as the rest. "I'm...here." he managed, before taking a seat on an old beanbag chair with the fillings of it falling out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Looking around at his group of friends he smiled, they appeared just as they always did. Things were about to change though, and although he was sure pranks would continue he at least had some maturing to do. "Thanks for coming guys, Lily and I have some news that we thought would be best shared away from the portraits and students of Hogwarts." James told them, pausing to let the gravity of that statement sink in. "You see, umm...Lily and I are...well, we're having a child together." he blurted out, his free hand running through his messy hair while the other was firmly in Lily's still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:46 pm

Lilly stayed silent as james spoke and waited for a reaction. She expected remus to be the first to speak but sirius beat him to it. He jumped up onto his arm chair, crouched like he was ready tonpounce "are you serious!? How could you guys not use protection. Have you never heard of condoms? Bloody helll, or a morning after spell!? Dont get me wrong, im happy for you guys. And im gonna be a bad ass god fsther. But come on!" Lilly was a bit shocked that sirius was being logical about all this. She expected that kind of reaction from remus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:52 pm

Sirius' reaction caught him off guard, and he listened to him go on his rant about it before there was a break. James couldn't help but smile just a little at the god father remark. "Not all protections work one hundred percent of the time Sirius, we've all been told as much before." he pointed out. Then James decided to tease his friend some. "Anyways, why do you assume you're the godfather?" he asked his friend, giving Lily's hand two squeezes to try and get her to play along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:55 pm

"Yeah. What makes you think that, padfoot?" She asked smiling. Of course sirius was the god father. But she loved teasing him. "Jamea and I actually agreed to make severus the god father" she knew this would drive the marauders mad and she braced for impact. Sirius statted going wild "ARE YOY KIDDING ME!? SNIVILUS? JAMES YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Remus saw what was happening and smirked, deciding to add more fuel to the fire. Peter was just sitting there stammering to himself as he walked in shock. "But...but...what the hell....but..." Walking over he put a hand on Sirius' shoulder. "Don't be ridiculous, of course Severus isn't the godfather. That job calls for somebody responsible like me, you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:01 am

"I'm afraid she's right Remus, Severus already has the godfather place locked up. Lily can be very persuasive." he told him with a chuckle, running his fingers through his hair again. "You could probably be godmother though, I think that would do nicely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:05 am

Lily giggled softly "sorry boys. And gofmama remus. After all, you do fold your socks" she smiled and ruffled remus hair before feeling the baby kick. She gasped and grabbed james hand and out it on her stomach "he kicked. Baby harry kicked. Hes gonna be a fighter" sirius frowned "dont change the subject red!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:09 am

James smiled at the joke, knowing Remus had no good excuse for that one, and then happily left his hand on her tummy. Sure enough, after another few moments he felt another kick and beamed at them. "Of course he is, neither of us ever go down without a fight." he said proudly. Deciding enough was enough, he pointed at Sirius and gave a shake of his head. "Oh, get over here dogfather, of course it's you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:12 am

At the comment about folding socks Remus felt his cheeks color slightly. "Well of course I do, it's the only sensible way to keep them all neatly and together." he remarked automatically. "Stop acting like a child Sirius, and Peter, stop panicking." he told the other member of their group who nodded and moved a little closer. "C-c-congratulations." he managed, smiling awkwardly. Remus facepalmed after a few moments. "How am I going to explain to Brinley that I'm a godmother?" he asked Lily. The only person who here who had moments of sanity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:43 am

Sirius cheered and ppunced on james tackling him to the floor in a hug "yay!" He said smiling. Lilly smiled at the boys and hugged peter before turning to remus "heres what you do you sit her down. Look her in the eye and sah "brinlry. Im a god mother to lily and james unborn child"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:31 am

Remus groaned and wrapped and wrapped an arm around Lily's shoulder before kissing her hair. "Remind me why I put up with this again?" he asked. "Better question, why do you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:35 pm

Lily laughed and looked at james and sirius wrestling on the floor "because I love him. All those years I thought the emotions I felt towadds him were pure hatred, but rhey werent. They were lpve and lust. I really do love him remus. More than you could ever imagine"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Remus could see that she clearly meant every word and nodded. "Fair enough, but I think it's time those two animals stopped rough housing." he told her, before walking over and separating the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:25 pm

"Oh come on, we were just having fun." James pouted when Remus split them up. Letting out a sigh, he went and moved back to Lily. "So do you guys have any, you know, questions?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Lily laughed as daddy remus stepped in and seperated his children. Sirius pouted and lied back on his chair. Lily smiled and kissed james cheek and turned to the boys. Sirius raised a hand "have you thought of names? Cuz I personally like sirius junior." Lily laughed and smiled "harry for a boy. Illiana for a girl"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Remus decided to join in the game. "Where will you two and the baby be living when not at Hogwarts, and who watches it while here?" he asked, always the more practical one in their group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:37 am

Lilly thought for a moment "we havent really figured that out yet. I mean, we will probably live at james for half the summer and my house for the other half. And we will decide a schedule closer to the time the baby is born."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:36 am

"Fair enough." Remus said, thinking that it was a good starting plan for now. Lily barely had a bump at this point so it wasn't like the baby would be coming in the next month. "I'll do some research into if there are any rules about this circumstance, after all when Hogwarts started I would imagine this thing was, if not common, at least accepted." he replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:56 am

She nodded and began thinking. And soon enough, she was crying her eyes out. She oulled away from james and curled into a ball crying. Sirius rushed over to comfort her only to be punched in the gut "bloody ehll. Imma just.. go over here" he said in pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:27 pm

Remus was at a loss, and grabbed Peter to go over and stand by Sirius, patting him on the back while he clutches his stomach. Neither of them had any desire to wind up like their friend, let alone experience in handling a crying pregnant girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:29 pm

James, unlike the others, had seen some of these mood shifts before even though he was by no means an expert in dealing with them. Thankfully, his friends had given her some space. Putting his hand on her back, he began rubbing small circles as his way of showing support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:02 pm

Lily froze at the contact and smacked his hand away "this is your fault!" She shouted at him "because of you im pregnant at 14 years old! They make muggle tv shows off girls like me! I used to laugh at those girls! Now I am one!" She shoved james into the wall and glared at him "ive made up my mind. Im not keeping this baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)   

Back to top Go down

We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next