HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)

Go down 
+2
Ernest Moore
Brinley Storm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Ernest sighed and shook his head "bros before hoes Moony." he said quietly, shooting daggers at Brinley. If this bitch broke this group apart, he would rip her limb from limb and feed her body to the crows. When Eden stormed off he gave Remus and Brinley a dirty look and said "Excuse me as I go comfort your own twin Remus." he then left, off after his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Brinley growled and stepped away from Remus so she was face to face with Ernest, "Are you calling me a hoe, Moore?" She pushed him back and growled. She was pissed off. "You do not get to call me that." She turned to Remus and gave him a look that said if he didnt restrain her someone was going to get hurt. And that someone would be his friend.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Remus was more than a little upset at the way things were going with Eden and his girlfriend, but at the moment he couldn't think of anything to do to help the situation. When Ernest implied Brinley was a hoe he nearly punched the idiot, agreeing with her sentiment that he was not allowed to call him that. "Please just get out of here Ernest, before you make things worse than they already are." he added. Wrapping his arms around Brinley, he held her both because he wanted to and to stop her from hurting him.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Brin growled and nuzzled into Remus. "Remy..." She kissed him softly and watched as Ernest walked off. "I dont really like them. I like James and Lily and Sirius. They are cool. Its your sister and her little fuck toy that I have a problem with."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Remus kissed her back tenderly and stroked her hair softly. "Eden will come around, she's usually nicer than this. I think she's just scared of losing me to someone else. Ernest, well he's just acting like a dick." he admitted, no excuse for him presenting itself.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Brin s miled and took his hand> "Lets go to my room and work out some tension." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist. She smirked and kissed his neck. "I love you more so much."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Wrapping his arm around her, he smiled back and gave her a big kiss. "That sounds like a wonderful idea sweetheart. When you moan my name maybe you'll feel better." he told her with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)    Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were dating (Ernest Remus Eden Sirius)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2