HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Azalea always watched the sunset with her brother, curled in his arms as that was their time where no one really saw the perfect pureblood slytherin son and the disowned sister. ''I've missed you, Evan..'' She whispered and received a kiss on the forehead. She yawned slightly, staring at the beautiful colours in the sky with a blissful smile. Evan quickly spoke, saying he had to leave before anyone noticed like every morning and she nodded, kissing his cheek and pulling him into a long embrace. He pulled his hood up so no one noticed him and quickly sprinted off, leaving Azalea standing there in her snow white cloak, watching him run off.

Last edited by Azalea Rosier on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Sirius had decided to go for a late night jog. He had to keep in shape for quidditch season. He watched a hooded figure leave a snow white beauty and smiled when he saw who it was. It was his own snow white beauty. "The setting sun has nothing on your beauty, my dear Aza. It simply hides in the shadow of your gorgeousness. Your own beauty out shining it without even trying." He leaned against a tree and smirked down at her
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:20 pm

Azalea's ears pricked at the sound of someone nearby and she immediately turned towards the figure, eyes watery and she swallowed hard. ''Oh I know..'' She said smugly and pulled down the hood of her cloak, allowing her hair to frame her face. ''What are you doing out here?'' She questioned, glancing to see her brother's figure disappear completely.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:23 pm

"Thought I would go for a night time jog. Keep in shape for quidditch. Unless you want me getting flabby." He jumped down off the cliff and walked over to her, taking her into his arms and looking down at her beautiful face. "Hello to you too." He kissed her softly and brushed her hair out of her face. "You alright, love?"
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Azalea chuckled. ''Okay stick to the jogging. You fat is not attractive.'' She teased, leaning into his arms and stared up at him, leaning into the kiss. ''I'd still love you though..'' She said lovingly, stroking his cheek without even realizing that she declared her love for him. ''Yes...I am fine. I just miss my brother..Due to us being in separate houses, my family barely give me the time of day and keep me away from Evan in hopes I do not corrupt him with Gryffindor ways. We're like twins..always been there for each other, always come here before he disappears to the common room but its not the same..'' She poured her heart out, staring down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:40 pm

"Fine but only because I loe you too, will I stick to jogging." He smiled and leaned into her soft touch. "My love, I know you miss him. I miss Natasha as well. But at least we get to see them in classes. I know what it is like to be cast out, mi amore. But at least we have eachother
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:52 pm

Azalea's eyes widened at him replying to her confession of love and she leaned up, pressing her lips against his. ''I barely see him in classes...his friends..stop me from going up to them because i used to sleep with them so i could get close to him..'' She admitted, staring at the floor. ''And then we got together and I stopped..''
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:53 pm

"I understand the need to be near him. But sleeping around just to get to your brother aint right, darling." He held her hand and began to walk to the castle. "If you want, I will befriend your brother. Or at least try to. That way you can see him easier. They have a problem with it, too bad. Youre my girl."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Azalea laced her fingers with his, taking one last glimpse at the sunset with the oddest urge to shift there and then and she halted, cupping his cheek. ''I know it isn't right and it's fine, my love. We are coping. We are planning to meet at the weekends back in our apartment in london. He will lie to see me..I am happy with that.'' she said, leaning up to capture his lips once more and pulled away, her eyes turning into her animagus' eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Sirius looked into her eyes and noticed they changed, "Im glad you will get to see him then, my love." He smiled and kissed her, still curious as to the eye change. "Love... if you dont mind my asking, what is going on with your eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Azalea gave him a toothy grin and blushed darkly at his question, staring at the floor. ''It's better if I show you, Sirius...'' She replied, making sure no one was watching and spun in a circle, covering her body with her cloak before shifting as she hid beneath it. In her place was an arctic fox with one gold eye and the other a normal brown to show it was still her. She let out a little yip and jumped away from her white cloak, her silvery white body practically glowing in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Sirius smiled and leaned down beside her. "An animagus?" He was happy she was one, maybe he could help her and his mates with their trasnformations. "You know, me and the guys are working on becoming ones ourselves. I plan to be a dog." He smiled widely and scracthed behind her ears
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Azalea rushed towards him, pouncing into his arms. She leaned into his warm arms happy he enjoyed her creature form. She nuzzled his neck, flicking her tail at the sensation of him scratching her and she placed her paws on his chest, pushing him down to the floor. She climbed on top of him, shifting as she did and she stared down at him with a big grin. ''I know. Eden told me 'cause she knows I'm one.'' She said, leaning down to capture his lips in a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Sirius laughed as he was pushed onto the floor and wrapped his arms around her waist. "That girl cant keep her mouth shut about anything." He smiled against her lips and sighed. He rolled them over, placing his hands around her head, framing her face and smiling down at it. "So beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Azalea punched Sirius softly, laughing at him. ''She only told me because she wanted me to show her all the books I used...She thinks if she learned how to shift like an animagus, every full moon would be easier.'' She muttered but shrugged Eden away from her mind, laughing when she was pressed against the floor. ''All yours, Sirius....All yours..'' She whispered, leaning to brush her lips against his in a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Sirius kissed her back hungrily and moaned against her, loving the feel of her body against his. "Aza... You are making it very hard to control myself. A rather large part of me wants to just throw you over my shoulder and carry you to my room. But I know you deserve more than that." He sucked on her neck leaving a faint bruise there
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Azalea cupped his cheeks, running a hand through his hair that she adored and shot him a loving smile. ''You deserve so much more than me...yet you're here with me now. I want you, Sirius...I always have. I've always loved you...'' She said, sighing softly at the sucking of her neck and she nuzzled into him. ''Wonder what else is rather large..'' She purred teasingly, rolling them over so she's on top. ''Sirius Orion Black...Will you do me the honour of spending the night with me in the most passionate way possible?'' Azalea dramatically asked, placing little kisses all over his face except his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:37 pm

Sirius smiled and nipped her shoulder. "Oh honey, it is quite large. Something I am quite proud of." When she asked him to spend the night with her, he nodded and picked her up. "Lets go honey." He took her to the room of requirement where they found a large bed, flowers, candles and food waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Azalea rolled her eyes, shoving him playfully and giggled at being picked up. Arriving at the room of requirement, she gasped loudly and stared back at him with wide eyes and brushed her lips against his quickly. She practically burst with happiness and smelled the flowers, noticing some candles lost their flame and she waved her hand towards them making them come back up. ''It's beautiful, Sirius...Who knew you could be such a romantic?'' Azalea teased, staring up at him and knew if someone saw her now, they'd see how completely in love she was.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:33 pm

Azalea rolled her eyes, shoving him playfully and giggled at being picked up. Arriving at the room of requirement, she gasped loudly and stared back at him with wide eyes and brushed her lips against his quickly. She practically burst with happiness and smelled the flowers, noticing some candles lost their flame and she waved her hand towards them making them come back up. ''It's beautiful, Sirius...Who knew you could be such a romantic?'' Azalea teased, staring up at him and knew if someone saw her now, they'd see how completely in love she was.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:33 pm

Sirius smiled and kisse dher before carrying her to the bed. "I can be when I want to be, honey." He held her close and kissed her velvet soft skin. "So soft and sexy." He smiled and kissed her neck leaving his mark all over her
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Azalea laughed lightly, falling down onto the bed and pulled Sirius over her, snuggling into his warmth. ''So..perfect..'' She whispered, running her hands through his hair and peeled off her shirt feeling herself get hotter. She pulled his face up, crushing her lips against his and helped him with his shirt, smirking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Sirius growled softly as she took her shirt off. His lips imeediately went to the swell of her breast and sucked there leaving his mark. "So sexy." He moved to the other one and repeated his actions. "Love you so much." He unhooked her bra and attatched his lips to her nipple and sucked
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 8:11 am

Azalea growled right back, eyes glowing happily and she let out a gentle purr at the sucking. ''I love you too...Oh gods, Sirius...I love you so much..'' She gasped out, keeping his head close to her nipple and she bucked against his hips, filled with need.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:16 am

Sirius smirked at the actions she made, driven by lust and need. "What do you want, Azalea? Tell me what you want, honey." He smiled and kissed her neck as he lowered their jeans and pulled her underwear off with his teeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)   Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the sunset (Sirius, M)
Page 1 of 1