HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Why must this be so hard (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

Why must this be so hard (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:09 pm

Ernest sighed and his poured through yet another Animagus book. This process was long and hard and required a lot of reading. While Ernest didn't mind reading, he did mind as much as he had to do. Time he could have spent with Eden.. or pranking people. Yet he wanted to help Eden and Remus by being able to spend time with them when they were at their loneliest.

People were starting to leave as it was getting close to closing time, yet Ernest did not notice. He was deep into the book... and into his daydreaming of finally morphing into Sharptooth and running with Eden on the full moons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Eden held more werewolf books to her chest along with her notepad and she was about to leave the library when her nose latched onto the scent of her boyfriend, Ernest. She followed the comforting scent and she smiled at the sight of Ernest in deep concentration. Sneaking up on him, she placed her books on the side and wrapped her arms around his shoulders to peak at the book making her aware of what he was concentrating on. It struck her heart and she beamed happily, pecking Ernest's cheek. ''Hey handsome...Surprised you ain't with the boys..or pranking for that matter.'' She teased, reading the page he was on with great interest.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:11 pm

Ernest smiled as he felt his girlfriend's arms wrap around his shoulders and her lips peck his cheek and said "Well.. James spends all his time with Lily now... I won't speak to Remus until he apologizes for calling me a dick when I was trying to protect him. You know Sirius.. off flirting with some girl probably and I can hardly concentrate when I have to help Peter understand every sentence." Ernest felt like he was the only one concentrating on this anymore. Of course Remus was excused, but Sirius and James... Ernest may have been smart, but he knew to would take all of them to fully understand what they were doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:13 am

Eden grinned and moved, sitting beside him and opened one of her books. She ignored the part about Remus, not wishing to discuss the drama between her twin and boyfriend. ''Sirius has a girlfriend now. Azalea Rosier despite him smashing her head into the wall..she still went out with him. Weird.'' She commented with a shrug and smiled towards Ernest. ''With that by the way...I think it's really sweet that you're doing all that for Remus and I but don't obsess over it that much. Live, Ernest. I don't want you cooped in the library or somewhere with a book without having some fun.''
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:33 pm

Ernest rolled his eyes and smirked "I know.. but knowing Sirius he's probably off flirting with some girl" He repeated as he doubted a steady girlfriend would keep that ladies man from flirting with anything that walked and had breasts. When she said he was doing it all for Remus, Ernest rolled his eyes "Well it may have started that way, but right about now I am doing it for you. As for having fun, i have the nights with you"He winked with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Eden frowned. crossing her arms over her chest. ''I highly doubt it.'' She said firmly, not wanting to kill her best friend if he flirted with another girl instead of being with her other best friend. She sighed, staring down at her book with mild interest. ''That's very sweet of you like I said.'' She replied, taking his hand and squeezed it with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Ernest just rolled his eyes and said with a smirk "And here I though you knew Sirius as well as the rest of us" While he was sure Sirius would not be sleeping with other girls when with Azalea, he was not too sure Sirius wouldn't put on the old charm with other girls. When she grabbed his hand and squeezed he squeezed back "Not to mention it will be fricken awesome to turn into a Lion at will." he said, just to ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Eden gritted her teeth. ''I know Sirius very well, Ernest. He wouldn't do something that'd cause me to kick his ass off the astronomy tower.'' She hissed and flipped through her book to the last page she was on. ''That it would...A wolf and a lion running together would be cool.'' She said, hiding her discomfort well and she pulled out chocolate from her bag, nibbling it.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Ernest rolled his eyes again, knowing full well she would, but not knowing full well Sirius wouldn't flirt. He liked his Best friend a lot, but knew he had a weakness for anything a B cup and bigger. He looked over to see her munching on chocolate and smirked 'No food in the Library missy" He then quickly went back to his book before she hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why must this be so hard (Open)   Why must this be so hard (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why must this be so hard (Open)
Page 1 of 1