HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Pranking (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Azalea had set up the prank perfectly, having spent all afternoon trying to sort it out with the help of the lady in the portrait of the Gryffindor Common room. Once someone entered, weird sticky goo would be covered all over them and then feathers...and then bright pink sparkles. A small prank but one of Azalea's favorites as she sorted out all the mechanics above so it was timed perfectly. Perfection. Someone Azalea strived for in everything she did. Sitting in the armchair right next to the fireplace that allowed her to see who entered, she picked up a book about assassins and a small, content smile was on her face waiting for her victim as a camera hid on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Ernest spent the afternoon in the corner of the common room, working on some 'left to the last minute' homework. Between Eden and Animagus studying, Ernest had been neglecting a ton of Homework. So instead of enjoying the day like his friends, Ernest spent it doing boring old homework. it was hard though, as Azalea was putting together a prank all afternoon.

When she was done and was waiting for someone to enter Ernest smirked and said from his corner "Its not going to work properly."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Azalea hadn't noticed Ernest until he spoke up but she didn't jump. Simply turning to face him, she narrowed her eyes. ''Yes it will. Trust me. I've been doing this for ages so why don't you get off your tall pedestal and stop thinking you know it all? I did the mechanics and it's perfect.'' She said angrily, clenching her hands tight to refrain from using her fire.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:35 pm

Ernest smirked and said softly "So have I. It won't work. Sure some of those feathers will hit your target, but most will hit the floor, wasting all that work. I recommend setting up a trip wire. The person will stand still and get hit by the full brunt of the attack" Ernest was... after all... one of the best pranksters the School had ever seen, alongside Sirius, James, Remus, Peter and Eden.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:47 pm

Azalea was getting quite angry now and the heat grew dramatically in the room. ''Ernest. I think you'll find it will. I've been doing this prank the same way for ages. It's always hit the goddamn target.'' She growled. ''Eden was the one who helped me perfect it in the first place.'' She kept her tone in check but she couldn't keep her powers. ''So. Yeah. Go shove your recommendations else where.''
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:32 pm

Ernest breathed out slowly, a smirk on his lips. Apparently he had found someone who was so easy to irritate, since he could no longer do it to Lily with James killing him, or the Brinley bitch without Remus killing him. "Touchy touchy" he stated simply, but now secretly hoped that Brinley was the next one to walk through the hole.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:29 pm

Azalea crossed her arms over her chest, very angry and she stared at Ernest with her eyes narrowed.  ''Yes yes. So what if im touchy? Don't you dare start trying to irritate me any further. I don't believe Sirius would be very pleased at his best friend now would he?'' She said, lips curving up into a cruel smirk making her look more like her older brother.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 3:48 pm

Ernest did not loose his stride and said "So what? Just one other friend who hates me. Remus won't talk to me, James is too busy screwing Lily at ever time of day and night, and Peter is too busy trying to get himself a girlfriend since he is the only one without anyone." he snorted "At least I still have a life outside of Eden." He wasn't going to mention the whole he was spending most of his free time studying to become an animagus for her obviously. Since it was also for Remus and it was illegal
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:22 pm

Azalea rubbed her hands against her sides, watching the fireplace die down a little bit as she calmed. ''Well I understand why Remus won't talk to you.'' She mumbled and she shook her head. ''I do feel sorry for Peter...Always having to trail behind you guys.'' She said, wrinkling her nose in slight disgust at his snort. How Eden finds that attractive is beyond me. She thought to herself, her eyes flashing into ones that look like an arctic wolf before going back to the normal brown. ''A life outside of Eden? Just looks like homework to me if I'm honest.'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:31 pm

Ernest rolled his eyes and said softly "because I know his girlfriend to be a whore that tried to seduce me the other day, and then like a week later shes all over my best friend? Yeah, I'm a right dick for trying to protect him" However his eyes burned with anger because he was still pissed off about it. At the mention of Peter, he sighed "It was not my idea to keep him around like our personal cheerleader. Talk to James about that one." he liked Peter very much, but thought he would be better off with friends of his own caliber.

Ernest then snorted again and said "Well Homework has to get in the way of a life every once and a while.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pranking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranking (Open)   Pranking (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pranking (Open)
Page 1 of 1