HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:58 am

Remus blushed as Brinley exposed him in front of James and Lily, but he soon started moaning as she sucked on his cock. "Oh fuck Brinley, that feels good." he said, fingers tangling in her hair and pulling her down deeper on his thick cock. While that was happening James kissed Lily deeply, hips bucking against hers. "Luck you, you've got the boyfriend with the bigger cock. And your prize is...another round of sex." he said, vanishing her clothes as well before pinning her down and slamming his cock deeply inside of her before he started to move in and out, his big ball slapping against the entrance to her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:07 am

Lilly screamed and moaned as she had James' cock slammed into her. Brin saw this and growled, making her clothes vanish. She leaned into Remus and smiled. "Baby, show James youre a better shag than he is." She moaned and lied on the bed in a sexy pose. Lily flipped her and James over and started riding him 

(Im surprised Remus is going along with this. So not like him.)
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:16 am

James could tell that they were pissing Brinley off, and it just made him ride Lily all the harder. When Brinley leaned into him Remus gulped, not exactly comfortable with what was going on. Seeing her lie on the bed and beckon to him, well that was impossible to resist and he soon pinned her down before stripping off his clothes. Kissing her passionately, he then thrust his cock into her in one swift motion and spanked her ass before he started riding her furiously. "Oh, I know I am, baby." he said, and started sucking on her exposed breasts. Before James knew it Lily had rolled them over and he was now thrusting upwards instead of down, trying to make his girlfriend cum for him. "Merlin Lily! I'm going to make you cum on my big dick so hard baby." he whispered, and spanked her hard.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:20 am

Brin moaned and thrusted her hips up to meet Remus' thrusts. "HARDER REMUS! REMUS HARDER!" SHe screamed and looked over at Lily and gave her a look. Lilly then pushed James off of her and walked over to Brin. She kissed the red headed girl as Remus fucked her and looked back at James and winked. "Couldnt help myself baby." She then slid back onto James and moaned as he stretched her out
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:25 am

Remus was loving how forceful Brinley was being and he moaned as she thrust against him. "YES MA'AM!" he yelled back, always the polite one. As ordered, he started fucking Brinley even harder, finally starting to hit her g spot as his balls slammed into her roughly with each thrust. James pouted when Lily got off of him and growled when she made out with Brin for a second. "Lily Evans, I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have before. You're mine, not hers." he said possessively and flipped her onto her back before wrapping her legs around his waist. James started to fuck her harder than he ever had before, driving deeply into her as he increased the pace, dying to make her cum and scream his name.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:31 am

Brin smiled as Remus complied and kissed Lilly back, her fingers tangling in the girls hair. "Lily Evans, you are a vixen, you are." She smirked and kissed Remus and rolled her hips when Lily went back to James. Lily smiled at James and shrugged, "I thought you would think it was sexy. A bit of girl on girl action. But by all means, fuck me hard as punishment." When he drove her like a drill gun she screamed and moaned. "JAMES! JAMES IM CUMMING!" SHe came around him, her body quivering and her muscles tightening around him
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:40 am

Remus found that two girls kissing right next to him as he fucked his girlfriend was incredibly sexy, and it urged him to fuck her even harder. "Cum for me Brinley, say my name as you cum." he said, leaning down and sucking on her breasts as he kept up his intense pace, trying to drive Brin over the edge. James kissed her hard and bit down on her lip. "Well yes it was sexy, but I'm very possessive of you darling. And I will, baby, I will." he said with a wink before going back to work. To his pleasure he made Lily come long before Remus made Brinley, and he kept fucking Lily hard as she came for him. Soon he was cumming as well, shooting load after load of his cum deep inside her as he nailed the head of his cock against her g spot with each thrust. "That's it Lily! Fuck I'm cumming too!!!" he yelled, enjoying this more than he had anything they'd previously done.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:43 am

Lily clung to him and her body vibrated as he fucked her and milked her for all she was worth. SHe lied on top of him, his cock stilll buried deep inside of her. "We win." Brin screamed and came around Remus and thrusted her hips as she milked his cock for every last drop of cum. "REMUS! Baby..." She passed out from exhaustion as he fucked her
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:50 am

After another solid three minutes of hot sex, James was exhausted. But he left his cock buried deeply inside of her and kissed her, giving her a wink. "Yeah we do! I told you we'd beat those losers. Nobody's sexier than a team with Lily Evans on it." he said proudly. Remus came when Brinley did, and passed out on top of her after they both came hard. "Fuck Brinley..." he mumbled before starting to snore, his cock still deep inside her. James looked over at them and chuckled. "Aww sweetie look, we tuckered them out trying to keep up with us."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:55 am

"Its cuz we pown all them other bitches." She said quoting some muggle rapper she had heard of. She smiled and put a blanket over her friends and pushed them onto the floor where she made a small air mattress appear for them to sleep on. "Our first foursome. Sirius will be so jealous." She smirked and fell asleep naked in James' arms
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 am

"Hellz yeah we do!" he said, and gave her a high five. James helped Lily get the blanket over them and he smiled when she made them an air mattress. When she mentioned their foursome and Sirius being jealous he laughed loudly. "Oh, he so will be. Although I'm not sure if it's a proper foursome since we didn't switch partners. Not that I'd want to, just an observation." he commented. Snuggling back, he smiled when he saw Lily fall asleep with a smirk on her face. Kissing her forehead, he then carried her up to his bed before setting her on it and crawling in next to her. After pulling her head on his chest and getting comfy with a pillow, he was soon asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3