HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:40 pm

James walked across the grounds towards the Black Lake, carrying a picnic basket. He'd asked Lily to meet him at the lake and told her they could eat a picnic lunch together. Setting his things down by a nice tree, he spread out a blanket on the ground for them and put the basket on it. Laying down on the ground, he got comfortable as he waited for Lily to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Lily walked along the lake and smiled when she saw her boyfriend. She giggled and ran and tackled him. "Ive missed you so much." She giggled and held onto him. "Whats this? A picnic?" She smiled and opened the basket. "Looks great baby." She kissed his cheek and began plating food for them
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:55 am

James couldn't help but laugh and hugged her tightly, nodding when she asked if it was a picnic. "Yes, it's a picnic. Don't know a lot about pregnancy but I know you need to eat well." he told her with a smile. When she just gave him a kiss on the cheek he pouted. "You aren't getting away that easy." he said, before smirking and tangling his fingers in her hair. Leaning in, he kissed her deeply before pulling her onto his lap and helping her plate the food. "There, much better." he said with a wink.

The pressure of having a kid at their age was kind of terrifying, but he knew that Lily and him were just right together. Instead of wallowing about the downside he chose to look at the positives, like the fact he was going to have a baby with a girl he loved. Everything else would sort itself as long as they worked together on things, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:05 am

She laughed when he said that pregnant girls ate alo t "well I am feeding an extra person now" she said before kissing him back with as much passion as he did her. She smiled beforebbeginning to eat "so... I told my parents. I owled them. Theyre furious. Well, daddy is mommy is being helpful
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:13 am

James smiled and nodded. "Indeed you are, sweetie. Our extra person." he murmured, gently rubbing her belly before taking a bite of his sandwich. When she told him about her parents he nodded, expecting angry at this point to be honest. "Not really that surprising, I doubt he'll ever want such a lousy son-in-law." he said with a sigh. "I owled mine too. Dad's disappointed more than angry, though he is mad too, which is almost worse. Mom's...I think she just wanted to make sure I'm not running away and leaving you hanging. Since I'm not, I have a feeling she'll be pretty accepting of it." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:15 am

Lilly smiled softly at hisbwords about hisbparenrs "thats good tobhear. And run you might try, but ill always find you james potter. Remember that" she said with a smile before kissing him again "we still have to tell the marauders. That will be fun"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:23 am

Upon hearing he might try to run he shook his head firmly. "Oh quiet, we both know I'm not going to run. I do rather love you, darling." he reminded, happily kissing her back. At the mention of telling the Marauders James paled a bit. Sirius was going to give him hell for this, Remus would be more disappointed than his dad and go on about responsibilities, and Peter would probably be scared for him. "The real trick is going to be surviving them. You do realize that, right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:27 am

She laughed and nodded "yeah. Sirius isbprpbably gonna wanna be god father. Which is automstically granted" she said pushing some of her red hair out of her face "then yoy have remus, daddy remus" she said laughing at the name "hes gonna lecture us hard core"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:31 am

Imagining Sirius as a godfather was at the same time both ridiculous and somehow fitting. "More like the dogfather, but there's no better dog for the job I agree." James joked, nodding. "No doubt, I bet he's going to give us a demonstration on the proper use of different protections after talking about our responsibilities as parents. I can already sense the headaches." he whined.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:48 am

Lily laughed before clearonf her throat and doing her best impersonation I f remus "James. Lily. How could you guys let this happen? Have you never heard of protection?" She sighrd and continued "even the muggles have bloody condoms"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:11 am

Chuckling a little, he decided to keep it going. "Kids shouldn't be raising kids, you two. If this proves anything it's that the both of you still have to grow up." James said in his Remus voice. To cap it off he let out a huff and turned away. "I'll leave the two of you to think about what you've done."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:20 am

"Oh no remus. Were so sorry. Please dont be angry or disappointed!" She said in mock sadness as she pretended to beg with james as remus. She laughes and kissed james softly. She lpved how he always made her laugh "I love you, james. So much" she lied back on the blanket and pillows he had spread out before o uttingnup a charm to hide them from the view of others "james...."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:47 am

The way she laughed was beautiful to him, and he kissed her back tenderly, savoring the moment. "I love you too, Lily." James told her, and looked at her when she laid down and said his name. "What is it, darling?" he asked. Naturally, he'd noticed her putting up the notice me not charm, but wasn't sure what she was doing it for.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Lily pulled him close so he was lying beside her and kissed him deeply, tangling her fingers in his hair. She pressed her body to him and moaned softly against his lip "I want you" she whispered in his ear softly as she smirked, her eyes dark with lust
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:15 pm

James was a little surprised when she pulled him close but kissed her back, his tongue battling with hers as his arms wrapped around her. He shivered when she whispered in his ear and felt himself grow hard against her through their clothes. Blushing a little, he traced kisses along her jaw before nibbling her ear. "Well, I won't deny my lady what she wants." he said huskily, before pulling back and starting to shed his layers.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Lily smiled and auickly rempved her clothing. She was 3 months pregnant and had a tiny baby bump, but notnto big. She smiled softly and wrapped her legs around hin, giving him thenperfect angel to enter her. She had missed him like this. It always felt so amazing when they came together like this
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 12:27 pm

James couldn't help looking over her gorgeous body for a moment, wondering how he could get so lucky. Then he felt her legs wrap around him and he chuckled before leaning down and giving her beautiful breasts some attention by kissing and sucking on them lightly. "You're so beautiful baby." he said, after pulling up. Slowly, he began to push inside her, his hands on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Lily couldnt help the soujds of pleasure that escaped her as he did what he was doing. She held his head to her and gasped as he entered her "oh fuck!" Had he gotten bigger. It felt so amazing. She rolled her hips to meet his to make him go deeper
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:40 pm

When he felt her pull her head back to her he happily obliged and resumed sucking and nibbling lightly on her amazing tits. James had grown a little since their last time, after all he was growing in other places so it only made sense. His hands moved to her hips and helped her when she moved back against him and he thrust in harder, getting in nice and deep now. "Merlin, that's tight." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:48 pm

She moaned louder and realized she forgot to put up muffliato, so she quickly did so she then flipped them over and began riding him, her tits bouncing as she moved. She gasped in pleasure at every spot he hit. This was there best time having sex yet. And the uhh had done it quite a few times
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Her aggressiveness was incredibly sex and James moaned a little louder when she started riding him with abandon. Part of him couldn't help wonder if her hormones were affecting her more than he'd thought, but he would do his best to sate whatever needs she had. Pulling her down hard onto him he began thrusting up forcefully to meet her as they found their rhythm, stretching her a little. "You like riding my big cock, don't you love?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:20 pm

She moaned loudly and nodded "james dont stop!" She shouted as he thrusted even deeper into her and she screamed in pleasure as she felt ripples of joy go over her body as she came
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:23 pm

James felt her convulse on him and her juices lubricate him as she came on him. "Wouldn't dream of it, love." he said, not there yet himself. Switching things up, he pinned her on her back and pulled one of her legs up to her side to give himself a better angle before he started riding her, not holding back at all any longer.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Lilly was shocked at his actions and kept moaning as hebkept thrusting into her. It felt so amazing. She gasped when he hit her spot and actually came instantly when he did "oh fuck james!" She tightened aroundbuim begging him to cum
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 2:46 pm

This time when her walls clamped down around him James felt his balls churn as he shot his load deep inside her. "Oh god Lily!" he yelled, resuming his movements as he continued to cum for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)   Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next