HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Fancy meeting you here (Lily)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Slytherin 6th Year
Severus Snape

Fancy meeting you here (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:42 am

Severus wasn't in the best mood at the moment. He didn't do good in a Transfiguration test so he had retired to the Room of Requirement for that. He had made some drinks appear and drank slightly. When someone entered, he didn't even turn around to see who it was and just moaned "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:44 am

Lilly entered the room and fond Severus drinking. When he asked what she wanted, she was hurt by his tone. She sighed and spoke up "To see how my best friend is doing after he had a shitty day. But I can leave..." She bit her lip and shuffled her feet from side to side
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Slytherin 6th Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:50 am

Severus widen his eyes when he heard her. He turned around quickly. "Lily!" He said and smiled slightly. "Sorry, didn't know it was you... Don't leave!" He said and blushed slightly. "Er, cone, sit here."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 am

Lily smiled her wide impled smile and went and cuddled up next to her best friend. "I dont have very long. IM meeting with James and Remus and Remus' girlfriend later. Oh how I wish you could come. I miss you so much, Sev." She wrapped her arms around the boys built frame and sighed. "Mind if I have a sip or two of that?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Slytherin 6th Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:23 am

Severus smiled up at Lily when she walked over. He frowned when she mentioned meeting the girlfriend of one. "If I come I will be killed by Potter." He said. "But I miss you too." He wrapped an arm around her as well. He smiled. "Sure! " the boy gave her one bottle while taking a sip out of his own.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:27 am

Lily smiled and kissed Sevs cheek. She took a few sips before downing the bottle. She smiled and felt accomplished. All the nights of drinking with the marauders paying off. She smiled and her head began to spin. "Sevvy... my head feels funny."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Slytherin 6th Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:37 am

Severus smiled when she kissed him. He watched her drink down the bottle, pretty quickly. Not that he wasn't doing it quick really. He chuckled slightly at how cute she looked such. "Dizzy?" He asked and smiled to himself. How about it... "To I've gotten yourself drunk, Lily." He said with a note of joke.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:40 am

Lily giggled and shook her head, her red hair flying everywhere. "No no no no no. I swear to drunk, Im not merlin." She giggled and furrowed her eyebrows. "I drunk to swear, Merlin not me. I mean...." She just growled and gave up. "Sevvy... kiss me."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Slytherin 6th Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:26 am

Severus laughed at Lily ' s attempt to try and say the phrase correctly at him. He shook his head and smiled. "Think you mean 'I swear to Merlin, I'm not drunk'?" He teased. When she told him to kiss her, he couldn't help himself and did what she asked for.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:45 pm

"Yeah thats what I mean." She giggled and felt like she needed to lie down. As soon as she thought it, a bed appeared. She smiled and kissed him back before running her fingers through his hair. "James owes me 5 galleons. I told him it wasnt greasy." She giggled and stumbled over to the bed and lied down, her shirt rising up to show off a lily white thong
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Slytherin 6th Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Severus smiled at her. He rose his eyebrows when the bed appeared but said nothing. After she kissed him, he was grinning like an idiot. "You bet over my hair? " He asked and shrugged. He watched her shirt rise and fall.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 5:04 pm

"Yeah we did. The boys bet your hair was greasy and gross. I said it wasnt. And I win. Your hair is just shiny. Not greasy." She smiled and frowned. "Its hot in here." She took off her shirt exposing a red lace bra, which was quite scandalous for the oh so innocent Lilly. Or so people thought she was innocent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Lily)   Fancy meeting you here (Lily) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fancy meeting you here (Lily)
Page 1 of 1