HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:53 pm

"I know where its been. Its been inside Azalea Rosier." SHe giggled and sucked harder and faster, taking more and more of him into her motuh until she was deep throating him. She gagged softly but put him all the way in. She growled and kept slamming him against the back of her throat. "COme on James." She mumbled around him
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:01 pm

"I didn't know you knew about that." he admitted with a laugh. James' laugh turned into a loud moan, however, as she started deep throating him, taking all of his sizable member inside her mouth. "Oh fuck, cumming Lily!" he yelled, pulling her against him as he came harder than he ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:02 pm

Lily swlalowed every last drop and got off of his dick. She magicked his clothes back on and she giggled as Sirius and Remus watched. Sirius was losing his shit and Remus just shook his head. She giggled and kissed him softly. "Love you, James Potter."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:04 pm

"I love you too darling. Can I have my dessert now?" he asked quietly, hoping she would let him eat her out. James loved hearing her moan when he was enjoying the taste of her cumming all over his face. He gave her his best puppy dog look and hoped she'd agree.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:08 pm

"In public?" She was fine with giving James a blow job in the middle of the hallway, but having him eat ehr out? She wasnt sure about that. She whimpered and wrapped her arms around him before nodding.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:01 am

"Thanks sweetie, I've been dying to." James admitted, giving her a big hug and kissing her before pulling her skirt up and her panties down. Leaning down, he slowly began to lick and kiss her clit, using his tongue the best way he knew how. Once he started getting into it, he started tongue fucking her pussy, loving the flavor of her on it.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:05 am

Lily moaned and growled as guys whistled at her. One even came and tried to push James away, muttering about letting a real man eat her out. He recieved a swift kick to the balls and she pushed James face back in and leaned back against the wall
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:10 am

"That's it baby, moan for me." James mumbled against her as he kept at it. Slowly he inserted his fingers and started to thrust them in and out while his tongue continued to flick against her clit to please her. He loved the way she felt, and the way her fingers tangled in his hair as she pulled him against her.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:15 am

Lily moaned louder and louder and she growled softly. "James! C-CUMMING!" She screame din pleasure and had all eyes on her. No one knew Lilly Evans could be so loud. She moaned and grinded her hips against his mouth. "Fuck James..."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:32 am

James could tell she was getting close and moved his fingers even faster, grinning as he soon had her cumming. He replaced his fingers with his tongue and scooped out as much of the delicious creamy liquid he could with it before resuming licking her clit. "Now Lily, if you want to fuck we'll have to find somewhere else." he teased with a wink. Pinning her against the wall he gave her a big kiss, sharing her taste with her. "Feel better now darling?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:35 am

Lily growled and pinned him to the ground. "I will take you right here right now." She grinded her hips agaisnt him and slammed him inside of her. She screamed in pleasure and moaned as she moved up and down his length. "Oh god, James. Youre so big." She moaned and kissed him not caring that everyone was watching them fuck
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:42 am

"Well, can't argue with that now can I?" he asked, chuckling as she started grinding against him. Before James knew it she had slammed his large member inside of her and started moving up and down on him. Deciding to help her out, he spanked her ass and began bouncing her up and down on him as his legs got into it, driving him deep inside of her. "You love my large dick splitting you open don't you baby?" he asked, kissing her deeply as he kept at it, finding himself hitting the spot that had driven her crazy the last time they'd made love.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:47 am

Lily moaned and nodded when he hit her one spot that drove him insane. "oh god yes, James! RIGHT THERE!" She sucked on his necka dn felt herself so close already. "Baby make me cum. Make me cum in front of everyone." She thrusted her hips as he smacked her ass and she felt herself on the edge of cumming. "So close James."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:53 am

"FUCK LILY!" James yelled, already starting to get close as well as her pussy muscles clamped down around him. As she sucked on his neck he moaned her name like a prayer, loving the way she was making him feel. "Oh baby of course I will. I'll make you scream my name as you cum harder than you ever have." he whispered in her ear, before kissing and sucking on her neck as he drove into her even harder. Spanking her ass firmly, he squeezed onto her as he pulled her down roughly onto his thrusting cock, dying to make her explode for him.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:57 am

Lilly screamed and moaned in pure animalistic pleasure, "JAMES! CUMMING!" She came around his dick and moaned as her walls tightened. SHe was breathing heavy as she lied on top of him. She smiled and tood up, dressing herself before smiling and walking to the commonroom
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:00 am

James moaned and found himself cumming at the same time she was, squirting loads of his cum deep inside her. He kissed her deeply before she got up off of him and walked into the common room. The only thing to do was get dressed and follow, so that's what he did. Once he caught up with her he slipped his arm around her and gave her a squeeze. "Baby, that was the sexiest thing ever." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:05 am

"I try my best to keep our relationship alive, James." She smiled and kissed him as Sirius came running around the corner dragging Remus with him "James james james, that was the sexiest thing I have seen in my entire life. Evans... Bravo. Can I have a ride next?" He smirked and winked at LIlyl who scoffed in disgust. She looked at Remus and smiled. "Hello Remus. I hope you arent too mad at us for our public display."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:10 am

"You do a pretty great job." he told her with a wink, and kissed her back happily. James wasn't at all surprised when Sirius came running around the corner dragging Remus along after him. "No you don't get a ride next you idiot. She's my girlfriend, find your own." he said, sticking his tongue out at his best friend. Remus simply shrugged off her question, clearly not mad at them. "Everybody gets carried away now and again. Don't make a habit of it and I won't hold it against you Lily." he told her kindly, smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:13 am

Lily was about to kick Sirius in the balls when James told him off. She smiled proudly at her boyfriend and kissed him softly. "This is why I lvoe you. Youre so sexy when you get protective." Sirius made a gagging sound and turned the other way. "Shut up before I kick you Sirius." He walked off and Lily just rolled her eyes. "Thanks Remus. But dont you think James has a huge dick? I mean, you saw it right?" Just then, brinley walked up and locked hands with Remus, "I thinK Remys is bigger. Nice show you two."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:21 am

James happily kissed her back and smiled at her, glad she was happy with him. "Well I do my best. And I think it's my duty as Sirius' friend to protect girls from the torture of his company." he told her with a laugh. He wasn't at all surprised when Sirius turned and walked away from them, clearly in a huff about the situation. Remus raised an eyebrow at Lily. "No I didn't see it actually. Sirius dragged me in here to tell me about everything he'd seen." he said with a shrug, comfortable in his own masculinity.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 am

Brinley smiled and spun under Remus' arm and smiled up at him.She nuzzled into his chest and kissed him softly. "I missed you today, love." Lilly smiled up at James and kissed him hard and forced his lips open with her own. She growled and grabbed his bulge.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:40 am

James felt like he was in a competition when Lily saw Remus and Brinley kissing and then kissed him passionately. If it was one though, he wanted to win and he happily kissed her back with just as much fire. His tongue slipped inside her mouth and danced with hers, and he let out a moan when she grabbed his erection. "Oh fuck baby."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:43 am

Brinley growled and slipped a hand down Remus' trousers. "Remus... Is the dragon awake?" She purred softly and kissed his neck. Lilly rolled her eyes and pinned James to the wall. "James... I think they are challenging us. I want to win."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 am

James gave her his most mischievous smirk and his hand slipped down to her ass as he gave it a spanking. "Oh, we will. They don't stand a chance." he said, grinding against her as he bit down on her neck and sucked hard, eliciting a moan from his sexy girlfriend. While that went on Remus smiled at Brinley and nodded. "Can't you feel him darling?" he asked her as he kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:53 am

Brinley miled and made Remus clothes vanish. "I told you Remus was bigger Lily." Lilys eyes strayed over to Remus and she was shocked. He was an impressive size. "Not bad, Brin. But its got nothing on James." She waved her wand and James was soon naked as well. She apprated the group of them to her room and smiled as she pinned James down on the bed, rolling her hips against him as Brin sucked on Remus' dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)   What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Now? (Lily, VERY MUCH M)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next