HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Pregnant? (Lily)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Today was the day Lily and him were going to St. Mungo's to see if she was pregnant. James was both excited and scared, because he wasn't sure if he would make a good father. He wanted kids though, and would do his best for Lily and the baby if it turned out she was. Holding her hand, they apparated to London and made their way to the magical hospital. The receptionist at the desk pointed them in the right direction and soon they were waiting for the doctor to appear. Squeezing Lily's hand, he gave her a look full of the love he felt for her. "You ready to find out if you're pregnant darling?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:52 pm

LIly looked around St Mungos, her hands around her stomach. She was scared. She wanted kids, she really did, but was she ready for them? She turned to James and squeezed his hand back and nodded, "Yeah, I am ready." She bit her lip nd nuzzled into him. She was shaking like a leaf
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:57 pm

James could feel her shaking again him, and his arms wrapped around her as he hugged her. "It's going to be okay. I'm right here sweetie." he whispered to her, trying to help her relax. He didn't know how to help her other than simply being here for her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Lilly nuzzles deeper against him and sighed. "Im ok." She whimpered as the doctor called out her name. She stood up and held James' hand as she walked into the examination room. The doctor had her lie down and put some cold jelly like stuff on her stomach before pointing his wand at her stomach> She turned to the screen and gasped when she saw a pink plus sign. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Potter. You are having a baby girl."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:06 pm

James blushed when he addressed them as Mr. and Mrs. Potter. He was about to comment on it, but when he saw the smile on Lily's face he decided not to. "A girl, blimey." he said, still more than a little in shock over the situation. He couldn't keep a wide grin from appearing on his face though, thinking about a little girl that looked like Lily being brought into the world.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Lily smiled and looked to James, tears falling down her cheeks. She smiled and kissed him hard, the docotor leaving them to celebrate their little miracle. "Holy Merlin... a girl. A little girl. Sierra Nicole Potter."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Kissing her back happily, James hugged her tight. He was so happy, he didn't even know how to express how he was feeling right now. "Yes, Sierra Nicole. I can't wait. Hopefully she's like you." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:19 pm

"Hopefully she is like you. I also like the name Rose. Or Jamie. Or Kathryn. Or Sydney." She smiled as he rambled on about baby names. "Oh merlin, we have to tell the marauders." Her face blanked and she went stone cold
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:57 pm

"Those are all lovely names." James said with a laugh, smiling at seeing her in mom mode. She would make a great parent, he was sure. "I can handle telling those bozos. You don't have to worry about it." he assured her, holding her close and snuggling.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 pm

"Im gonna be there for you. And I like the name Allison." She smiled as she rubbed her stomach. "Allison Elizabeth Potter." She kissed James' nose and smiled. "Hi daddy." She giggled and hid her face in his chest. "I love you James Charles Potter."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 am

James smiled, thinking that it was a beautiful name. "That's a great name, darling. Hi mommy." he said back, laughing as he held her tight. "Not as much as I love you Lily bean." he whispered, nuzzling her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:40 am

Lily smiled and kissed him softly. "We should have our little angel in about 7 months." She looked up at him and was ready to go home. She was feeling tired and the doctor ordered her to rest for a while and wrote her a note to give to Professor Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:45 am

Happily, James kissed her back. "That sounds wonderful. Now let's go get you to bed hun, you look sleepy." he commented, and helped her outside before apparating just outside of Hogwarts. With his arm around her, he led her to the Gryffindor dorm and stopped at the stairs. "Want to stay in my bed tonight sweetie?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:46 am

Lilly nodded and was beginning to fall asleep tjhanks to all the drugs she was taking for the baby. "Tomorrow we tell the marauders." She smiled and kissed him tiredly before literally falling asleep
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:58 pm

"Alright darling." James whispered, kissing her back. He couldn't help but chuckle when she fell asleep on him, and he carried her up to his bed. Snuggling in next to her, he laid his head on her chest and was soon asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pregnant? (Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant? (Lily)   Pregnant? (Lily) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pregnant? (Lily)
Page 1 of 1