HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zephyra Shayne
Gryffindor 5th Year
Zephyra Shayne

Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) Empty
PostSubject: Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)   Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm

Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter) Ruthad12
Running Up That Hill (RUTH) is a next generation Harry Potter role play forum beginning in an AU 2020. We are character and event driven site that is more or less a sandbox: involvement in faction plot lines is entirely optional. The next generation of witches and wizards are attending Hogwarts school while the previous generation contend with their jobs and enjoy a fairly harmonious outlook compared with years gone by.

The Death Eaters may be fewer in numbers but still exist with the same ideals; keeping fairly low-key nowadays as a group of like-minded individuals. The Order of the Phoenix has suspicion of Death Eater activity, but cannot truly pin-point to any crimes. The Ministry, lead by one affiliated with the Death Eaters as Hermione Granger stepped down, has the early signs of corruption from within. Other factions have also arisen in recent years, giving way to newer, more modern ideas.

Here at RUTH we believe in creative freedom, and have an open-mind when it comes to who you choose to play. So whether you play witch or wizard, demon or angel, vampire or veela, muggle or magical: you decide. We hope you enjoy RPing with us!
RULES PLOT CLAIMS WANT ADS LINK BACK
Back to top Go down

Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HogwartsBronzeHorizon :: Out of Character :: Advertisements-
Jump to: