HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Crash course (Remus)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Remus started moaning louder but kept sucking as she started to slide his large cock inside of her. "Yes I do...I want you to be my first." he told her, and kissed her passionately. Putting his hands around her waist, he started pulling her down on top of him as he slid himself all the way in, pushing past her hymen until he was buried to his base.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Brinley was about to pull of him when suddenly he was all the way in. SHe moaned and dug her nails into his chest, "Was not ready for that. Was not ready for that at all. Wow! You are big. Ok ok ok. I can do this." She took a few deep breaths before she began to move up and down his length.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:41 pm

"Sorry." he apologized, blushing. "Do you want me to pull out?" he asked, not wanting to hurt her more. Slowly though, she began to move up and down on him and he started moving as well, starting to find a rhythm. "You really think I'm big? Is that good?" he asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:43 pm

"Really big, Remus. And yes, it is good. its better than a guy who thinks hes big while he is only like 4 inches. You are at least 7 or 8 inches. It feels so good." She leaned down to move up and down him better and to enable him to hit new places.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:45 pm

"Well I'm glad you are enjoying it baby. I love the feel of your tight, wet pussy around me." Remus whispered before sucking and biting her neck, leaving a hickey. When she adjusted he found he could get more force into his thrusts and he quickly started doing so, finding himself going deeper than he had been before.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Brinley moaned and kept slamming her self down on him. She got up and got on her hands and knees and shook her ass. "The muggles call this one 'doggy style'. Come on Wolf boy. Show me your inner animal." She giggled and waited for him to enter her
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:53 pm

When Brinley shook her ass at him he gave her a firm spanking, leaving a red imprint of his hand across her ass. Remus put his hands around her waist as he slammed himself into her, burying his thick cock inside of her. Starting to pull her back against him as his big balls slammed against her again and again, one hand starting to massage her breasts as he rode her. "Yes, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Brinley screamed as he smacked her ass but it was a good scream. One of shock and pleasure. When he slammed into her, her face went down into the pillows from the force. She decided to just keep it there and moaned loudly. "Remus!" She moaned and groaned with each thrust. She threw her hips back to meet his and groweld at the sensations she was feeling from him
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:58 pm

"Who's the animal now Brinley? You like me slamming my big cock into you baby?" he asked, spanking her again as he kept at it. Once he found his rhythm he started going into her at a slight downward angle and found that he was able to get even deeper and hit a spot of her he hadn't been able to reach before. She instantly tightened around his cock and he moaned loudly. "Oh fuck that feels good!!!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:00 pm

"Youre the animal, Remus. YOU!" She didnt even care that the entire castle could probably hear her screams. The idea of it just made her scream louder. "OH MERLIN YES! I LOVE IT!" When he hit a certain spot, it made her collapse and she moaned. "Right there, Remus." He hit it a few more times and then she was cumming. She moaned and went still as she couldnt move from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Remus loved how loudly she was screaming his name, it was turning him on more than he had ever been before as he continued to ride her. Deciding to spank her again he wrapped his arm around her and held her up as he slammed into her even harder, knowing she would need the help to stay in the same place for him. "OH GOD YES! Cumming!" he yelled, spurting load after load of his hot cum inside her as he continued to hit that same spot for her.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Brinley moaned and rolled over staring up at him. She was breathing heavily and smiling, "I thought we were gonna wait to do that." She smiled and kissed him softly before curling up beside him. She threw the blankets off as she was much to hot to have them on her sweating body.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Remus simply shrugged and blushed even more, panting heavily as he tried to catch his breath. "We were sweetie, but our bodies had other ideas. You aren't complaining are you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her. Kissing her back, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, his hands stroking through her silky hair.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 pm

"God no. Im not complaining in the tiniest bit. That was... amazing. Best way to lose your virginity is with someone you love right?" She went quite as she realized she had said the L word. She hid her face in the pillows and stared there, refusing to move
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:19 pm

"I couldn't agree more." Remus told her with a smile, then stared at her, jaw open, when he realized what she'd said. Before he could say anything she had buried her face in the pillows and was refusing to budge. Using all his strength, he dragged her out of the pillows and pinned her arms down so she was looking up at him. "Brinley, I love you too." he said, before kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Brin smiled and kissed him back, her arms around his neck. "Lets get some sleep, Woly McWolf." She giggled as she said Remus' name in Latin and lied down. Her eyes shut and sleep came over her like an ocean wave.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

"Sounds good to me Brinley." Remus told her with a wide smile, laughing a little when she called him wolfy mcwolf. Soon they were both asleep, with his arms wrapped around her holding her tight against me. Today had been a perfect day, but he had gotten tired out from everything they'd done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash course (Remus)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4