HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Twos better than one (Remus)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twos better than one (Remus) Empty
PostSubject: Twos better than one (Remus)   Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:04 am

Eden spent every day with the marauders but not today. She had spent all of it leaning against the goal post, knees pressed close to her chest staring at the setting sun and smiles sadly at the sight. She plucked the grass beneath her, using magic to turn it silver and made it look like a crescent moon before throwing it to the side, a bunch of silver grass strands in a pile beside her. The moons reminded her of the full moon that was tomorrow and the full moon reminded her of Remus and that just hurt. It brought her back to the conversation with him and his girlfriend and her eyes watered, tears spilling down her cheeks. "Moony..." She murmured, holding her moon locket against her lips that held a picture of her and her twin.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Twos better than one (Remus)   Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Remus had been feeling horrible ever since Brinley and him had fought with Ernest and Eden. When the two of them were at odds with each other the world just didn't seem right to him. While he was walking back from a walk around the lake he spotted someone by the Quidditch Pitch, and when he checked it out he found his twin there. There was a pile of silver grass beside her, and he can guess what she was probably thinking about. "Hey Eden. I miss you." he said quietly, nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twos better than one (Remus)   Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Eden could barely hear the footsteps coming towards her, feeling so empty as the tears spilled down her cheeks. She saw him before he heard, steadily meeting his gaze to see how nervous he was. ''Remmy...'' She whimpered softly, coughing after and sat up against the pole. ''I-I miss you too..'' She said, rushing to her feet to wrap her arms around his waist and stopped herself from crying even more, having his scent to settle her.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Twos better than one (Remus)   Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Automatically his arms wrapped around his twin and he held her close, stroking her hair as her crying started to slow. She smelled like home to him, and he couldn't help but let out a small smile at her. "So...I know you don't like Brinley. Do you think there's any way that you two could find a way to get along?" he asked, hoping that they would be able to. If his twin didn't approve of her it would mean he had a lot of thinking to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twos better than one (Remus)   Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Eden felt so at home in his arms, safe and protected just like she tried to make him feel. Pulling away slightly, still keeping him at arms length, she kicked at the ground unsure. ''I..I'm not sure, Remus. In my mind, something doesn't fit right and then theres also the fact, I'm petrified Remus. I can't lose you. You'll probably say I won't but I feel like I already am. When she told us you were together, you blanked me. I was spilling my guts out about all i wanted was to keep you safe and protected and that you mean the world to me but instead, you focused more on Brinley and Ernest's fight. She acted like the victim the entire time.'' She said, keeping her eyes on the floor. ''I love you, Remus and despite us being through a lot together, the thing that seems to be pulling us apart is a girl. I can't handle that...I'm not as strong as you or anyone thinks. I'm weak and filled with emotions. I'm a werewolf with glass wings that if someone releases me, they shatter..''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twos better than one (Remus)   Twos better than one (Remus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twos better than one (Remus)
Page 1 of 1