HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Crash course (Remus)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Crash course (Remus)  Empty
PostSubject: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Brinley walked along the pathway of the courtyard her head in the clouds. She was thinking about how she was going to pass her classes this year and wasnt watching where she was going. She stumbled over her own two feet and crashed into someone, sending them both to the ground. "Im sorry. Are you ok?" She blushed and scurried to her feet before offering him her hand. "Im so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:04 am

Taking the girl's hand, Remus pulled himself up before dusting himself off. Looking at the girl, he found she was rather cute and gave her his best dashing smile. "I'm quite alright, thank you for asking. The name's Remus Lupin." he said, introducing himself to her and holding out his hand once more. "Is there anything I can help you with? Fault was probably more mine than yours, I'm sure." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:09 am

"Im Brinley. Brinley Storm." She pushed her red hair back behind her ear and smiled. "No it was completely my fault. I wasnt watching where I was going. Daydreaming." She smiled at the cute boy and blushed a light shade of pink, "Youre friends with Potter and Moore and black, arent you?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:14 am

"Pleasure to meet you Brinley." Remus told her honestly, still smiling a little. Her hair was a beautiful shade of red, and he couldn't help but admire the way it caught the light of the sun. When he saw her blushing he thought it looked lovely on her. "We all daydream from time to time. And yes, I am. Don't tell anyone, but I'm the brains behind our operation." he told her with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 am

"well youre stupid friend Moore decided it would be funny to drop a water balloon on me the other day." She frowned and looked at him as she crossed her arms. She was still mad at Ernest and she huffed as she tapped her foot
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:21 am

"Sorry about that, the gang tends to get a bit out of control when I'm not there to supervise. Any way I could make it up to you? Help studying, annoying prats to prank, anything like that?" Remus asked, genuinely wanting to help the girl. It wasn't every day that Remus Lupin offered his help to a person outside the Marauders.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:22 am

"I want to get him back." She said with a small very Snake like smile. "I want to get even." She had an idea in mind. "He hates me, right? So how would he react if one of his best mates happened to date me. We could pretend to date and it would drive him mad."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:28 am

Thinking over the idea, Remus found he didn't mind too much. In fact, he wouldn't mind actually dating the girl, he loved a girl who had a knack for a bit of trouble. "Yes, he does. And I think it would probably drive him crazy, especially if I bring you along when I know it will annoy him. You sure you want to pretend to date a guy like me, though?" he asked, wanting to make sure she wouldn't regret the decision.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:29 am

Brinley smiled and nodded "I am sure, Remus." She held his hand and pulled him into a hug as she laughed. "This is going to be brilliant. I love messing with peoples heads. Although I hear you do have a very protective twin sister. She wont kill me will she?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:35 am

"Well, I suppose I should call you darling, eh Brinley?" he asked, laughing a little and hugging back, his fingers lacing together with hers. Remus couldn't help but agree with her sentiments on the matter. "Oh, it is quite enjoyable I'll agree. And I won't let her kill you. If she tries I'll put a stop to it." he said protectively.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:39 am

Brinley smiled as he called her darling. "I assume I should adapt to calling you honey or baby." She leaned forward and whispered, "Should I baby?" She rested a hand on his chest and smiled softly at him. "Well thank you for agreeing to protect me against your evil sister."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:50 am

"Think that would be appropriate, so yes." Remus said, wrapping his arms around her as he held her against him. Deciding to be bold, he leaned in until his lips were mere inches from hers. "I guess this means we should kiss, don't you think?" he whispered, dying to close the distance but leaving it up to her. "No problem, it is my duty." he said, giving her a salute.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:52 am

"As youre fake girlfriend, I demand you kiss me right now." She smirked and kissed him softly running her figners through his hair. She had only met him and they were already kissing. Wht was wrong with her? She shook her head and just enjoyed the kiss
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 am

"Yes, ma'am." Remus said, happily kissing her back, his fingers tangling in her red hair. Tugging on it as they kissed, he started to see fireworks as he ignored the fact they'd just met. The truth was, he did kind of like her, and this felt right to him. Deepening the kiss, he started to suck on her lip a little before pulling up for air. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:58 am

"Wow indeed. Come on, lets go find your friends." She smiled and didnt want to leave but didnt want him to back out when it came time to pull their prank. She smiled and ksised him a bit more her hands running through his hair and a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:06 am

"Sure thing, babe." Remus said, following behind her. He happily kissed back when she chose to give him another, not speaking because he didn't want to ruin whatever luck was running his way at the moment. This day had been perfect so far, and he knew opening his mouth was one way to make it turn south.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:08 am

Brinley smiled and took his hand after the kiss and walked towards the castle. "Im thinking we should run it past James first. He is the easiest of the marauders. That is what you call yourselves, right? The Marauders? So we can do James then Sirius then Ernest."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:16 am

Walking hand in hand, they made their way towards his friends. Remus nodded when she mentioned their title and identified James as the easiest. "Yeah, he is. He's been trying to hook me up with twats for the longest time. To be honest he'll be glad I have a girlfriend. And yes, we are in fact the Marauders. One of these days I'll have to show you the room of requirement we stumbled upon, it's amazing." he told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:19 am

"Well lets show him you dont need help getting a girl." She smiled and kissed him "Room of requirement? THat sounds like something that should be kept a secret." She giggled and nuzzled into him as she saw James walk by. "There he is baby."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:22 am

For some reason the girl couldn't stop kissing him, but he wasn't going to complain. "Yes, let's." he agreed with a wink. Remus nodded when she mentioned keeping it a secret. "Well it should be, but I think I can make an exception for you. Just don't go telling any Slytherins." he warned her. Nuzzling back, he made it very obvious that they were together, knowing his friend would see it and rush over to ask what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:25 am

Lily was walkign with James and pointed to Remus, "Um, James?" She tugged on his shirt and nodded over to the couple. Brinley smiled and nuzzled deeper into Remus' arms. "Youre so cute." She said loudly to get James' attention
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 am

"Not as cute as you." he said back just as loudly, and Remus gave her a big kiss on the cheek for effect. As expected, it had the desired effect and James rushed over to interrogate him. "REMUS! When did you find a girlfriend? Are you sure you didn't slip a love potion into her drink at breakfast or something?" he asked, looking at his friend. Remus simply shrugged and held Brinley closer. "I don't know, you should ask Brinley if you want answers. She found me, after all." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:30 am

Brin smiled and laughed "And Im glad I did." She squoze his hand before nuzzling into his neck. She smiled and nodded at Lily, "Hello Lilly." Lilly nodded in return before excusing herself to go study and giving James a kiss goodbye
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Remus chuckled as well and happily nuzzled back, enjoying himself more than he had in a long time. "That makes two of us, darling." he told her with a smile. James gagged and made faces at the two of them. "Alright, I'm going to leave you two lovebirds alone. Don't get too excited over there Remus." he said with a wink before walking off, probably to go do some pranks. "Well, you were right about James being the easy one." he said, laughing more.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Brinley smiled smugly and waved goodbye to James, "Im always right, Remus." She looked at him and smiled softly. He was extremely handsome and kind. She could see herself dating him for real. But for now, she would settle for pretend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash course (Remus)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next