HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Crash course (Remus)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:30 am

Brinley was about to takle the girl and kill her when Remus told her off. She nuzzled into him and smiled softly, "This is why you are the perfect boyfriend. You sneak me up and stuff." She smiled and lied down before stirpping down to her bra and underwear, "This is how I sleep. I hope thats ok." She smiled and kissed him softly
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:35 am

Remus grinned at her and winked. "You don't get the honor of being called a Marauder without first perfecting the art of sneaking. Just one of the perks of dating me." he told her, chuckling quietly. To his surprise, he found himself looking at a mostly naked Brinley, and he started blushing as he got a rather noticeable hard-on from it. "Yeah, it's fine. Long as you don't mind me sleeping in just boxers." he said, kissing her back happily. Once they came up for air he took off his jeans, socks, and shirt, kind of nervous about her seeing his scars to be honest. Looking up at her nervously, he hoped she wasn't going to be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:38 am

"Im sure there are many many perks baby." She smiled and nuzzled into him deeper and smirked as she kissed him harder and harder. She rolled over on him once he stripped down and saw the white scars on his body. She growled and traced the scars on his arms and chest. She kissed along them and nuzzled him "So beautiful baby."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:47 am

"You don't even know the half of it." Remus told her, smirking mischievously. There were some things that only the Marauders knew, and that only girlfriends of them were allowed the privilege of learning about. To his surprise she kept deepening the kiss and his tongue slipped into her mouth as they made out. He didn't complain when she rolled on top of him and he grinded against her a little, blushing when she kissed along his scars. "Maybe so, but you are stunning." he whispered in her ear before sucking on and biting it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:51 am

"Well tell me about it... stud." She said quoting one of her favorite muggle movies. She giggled and kept kissing him, loving the feel of him on her. "Baby... I have to tell you something. She decided to tell him about how she had tried to sleep with Moore before Moore told him instead.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:55 am

"One of these days I'll show you. The Room of Requirement is probably the most useful thing we've found. Think I have a good idea of what we could use it for." Remus said happily, already having ideas for a date they could do in the room that provided anything he would need. It would take a bit of work to get it perfect, but he didn't mind working if it made for a fun date for them both. Kissing her back, he pulled back when she told him she had something to talk about. "What is it?" he asked, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:58 am

Brinley smiled and kissed him softly. "I have a few ideas too. It involves dinner. Movie and a bed." She nipped his ear and sighed when he asked what she wanted to talk about. "Remember how I told you Ernest tried to prank me? Well... I tried to get him to sleep with me. He kept saying how snakes are gross and slimey. I wanted to prove him wrong. But I didnt sleep with him because he refused."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 am

Blushing, he found that he rather liked his girlfriend's ideas. "Think I like the sound of that darling." he said, moaning when she nipped his ear. Remus listened to what she said and found himself frowning slightly. "So...you tried to sleep with him and he turned you down? Well, I guess it could be worse. I mean, it's not like you tried to sleep with Sirius." he joked, before turning serious. "It's okay though, Brinley, I don't mind. What matters is us, not the past. Right?" he asked, hoping she agreed with him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:12 am

Brinley smiled and nodded,"I just wanted to tell you before he did to try and break us up." She cupped his cheek and kissed him before giggling. "No I did not sleep with Sirius." She nuzzled him and smiled as she straddled him and ground her hips against him hard. "y sexy boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:16 am

"Ha! Nobody's going to break us up, I won't let them." he said, hands tangling in her hair as he kissed her back. He couldn't help but laugh as well, Remus thought the idea of anybody sleeping with Sirius kind of ridiculous, but especially a smart girl like Brinley. Moaning against her as he started sucking on her neck, he ground his erection against her through the thin layer of clothes they had left. "You're way sexier, baby."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:25 am

Brinley growled softly and moaned as she sucked on his neck. "Remus John Lupin..." She threw her head back in a seductive moan and kept grinding her hips against him. She slipped his boxers off and wrapped her lips around his length.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:30 am

"My Brinley." he whispered, kissing her as she kept grinding against him. Remus was a bit surprised when she slipped his boxers off, but didn't object. When she went down on him and slipped her lips around his prodigious length he let out a loud moan of pleasure. "Oh, fuck baby." he said, bucking his hips a little against her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:39 am

Brin smiled and pinned his hips down with her elbows and held his length as she sucked him up and down. She moaned around him and bobbed her head up and down. She giggled and swirled her tongue around his length and took all of him into her mouth
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:49 am

Remus moaned louder as she pinned him down and sucked him off, taking all of him into her mouth though he wasn't sure how she fit it in. He was enjoying it quite a lot but he wanted to return the favor. "Hey sweetie, there's something I want to try..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:54 am

"Im busy, Remus." She kept sucking him and bobbed her head up and down, faster and faster." She growled around him and fondled his balls as she sucked him. She moaned and shook her ass and got on her hands and knees to get a better angle of him
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:02 am

"Uggh, okay." he said, leaning back and enjoying the treatment as she sucked him off. Remus enjoyed the view as she shook her ass for him and he stared at her nearly exposed chest. Before he knew it he was near cumming. "Oh fuck baby, cumming." he yelled, as he started to shoot his hot load inside her talented, wet mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:08 am

Brin smiled as he came and made sure to swallow every last drop of the deliciousness that came from her boyfriend. She straddled him and kissed him hard and shoved her tongue in his mouth, not caring if he could still taste himself on her tongue
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:10 pm

How she was able to swallow all of his cum he wasn't sure, but he thought it was rather hot. Remus kissed her back, tasting something strange but not caring as she straddled him. As much as he loved her straddling and being aggressive though, it was his turn to do something he wanted. "My turn for some fun, darling." he told her with a wink before pinning her down and spreading her legs. Kissing his way down her chest and stomach, he soon reached the prize he'd been waiting to enjoy. Slowly, carefully, he began to kiss and lick her clit and pussy, enjoying her sweet flavor. "Mmmm."
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Brin wasnt sure what he was doing but then his tongue was on her. "Holy hell, Fuckign Merlin! REMUS!" It felt so incredibly wonderful. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his head and arched her back in pure pleasure. "Remus... baby..."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:15 pm

Remus wasn't sure why she was cursing so much, but her moaning and the way her thighs were squeezing his head told him to keep going. So he kept doing exactly what he was doing, moaning against her as he got turned on even more. "Yes hun?" he asked, mumbling as he kept kissing and licking her there.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Brinley moaned and came and rolled her head to look at him. "Come up here." She untangled her legs and pulled him up so she could kiss him. "I just want to cuddle with you." SHe got under the covers of the bed and pulled him under them as well. She smiled and kissed him, tasting herself on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:21 pm

Remus felt her get a lot wetter and guessed she'd just came for him, and he licked up as much as he could before she pulled him up. "Yes, dear." he said, wrapping his arms around her and snuggling, his erection pressing against her as he was still extremely turned on. He happily kissed her back, enjoying his time with her.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Brinley rolled over on top of him and placed his tip at her wet heat and just rubbed him along the slick wetness. She wanted to tease the fuck out of him. She moaned and stripped herself of her tank top to expose her breasts practically overflowing a red lace bra.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:28 pm

"Oh fuck Brinley, that feels amazing." he said, rubbing back against her. When she slipped out of the tank top he then unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. Leaning down he began to kiss and suck on her exposed nipples, his teeth teasing them as they scraped along it.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Brinley moaned as he sucked on ehr chest. She slid him inside her just a tiny bit and moaned at the feeling that came with it. She slid him in inch by inch till he walmost a quarter of the way in. "Do you want to do this?" Brin was scared to do so since she was a virgin. But she doubted Remus was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash course (Remus)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next