HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Crash course (Remus)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:59 pm

That was quite a boast to make for anybody, but Remus found himself wondering if maybe perhaps it was true. She did seem confident in herself, the type of confidence that came from success. "I'll make sure to remember that. Merlin knows I'm certainly not." he admitted with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Brinley smiled and nuzzled into Remus, feeling the need to be close to him for some unknown reason. She smiled and kissed him, even though no one was around. She didnt care, she just wanted to kiss him and would say she saw James come back or something if he asked why
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Even though he was well aware that this was just pretend for Brinley, Remus found himself imagining that they were actually dating. That her nuzzling against him was what she wanted to do and not just for show. The thought made him smile and he kissed her back gladly, aware nobody was around but wanting to kiss her anyways. Feeling her soft lips on his made him happy in a way he'd never thought he could be. "Mmm, this is nice." he whispered, as he tucked her head under his chin and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Brinley smiled and laughed, "Yeah it is." She licked his neck as she was facing it and bit and sucked it lightly. She wanted him outside of this fake crap. She needed him. SHe sighed and just held him, afraid to let him go and lose him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Remus let out a husky moan when she sucked on his neck, wanting her more than he cared to admit. But then he had a crazy thought, maybe he should tell her how he felt. Worst case scenario she turned him down and he was no worse off than before, right? Holding her, he kissed the girl's forehead before looking into her beautiful eyes. "Hey Brinley...I know we just met and all. This is kind of crazy to be honest, but...do you want to try this for real?" he asked, biting his lip nervously as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:16 pm

"I was afraid I was gonna have to ask you that if you didnt grow a pair and do it yourself." She smiled and kissed him hard before nodding her head, "Yes, Remus. I would love to do this for real." She smiled and hugged him tight, her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Letting out the breath he'd been holding he smiled widely at her. "Well, that's a relief. To be honest I thought you'd turn me down." he admitted before happily kissing her back, sucking on her lip before pulling up for air. Before he knew it her legs were wrapped around him as he held her close. "Um, can I help you with something Brinley?" he asked nervously, not quite sure how to respond in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Brin smiled and clung to her boyfriend like a baby koala. "Nope, Im just comfortable." She looked into his eyes and kissed his nose as she giggled. She nuzzled into him and smiled. "Remus..." She rolled her hips a bit trying to tease him a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:27 pm

"Well then, happy I can be of service." Remus said with a laugh, holding her close and stroking her hair as she nuzzled into him. Looking back at her he couldn't help but think those eyes could suck him in quite easily. "Mmm yes, Brinley?" he asked, grinding back as he started to stiffen against her, growing hard from the rolling of her hips on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Brinley smiled and jumped down, making sure to graze her hand over Remus' bulge and smiled softly at him. She nuzzled into him and smirked softly. "That is quite in impressive growl you got there, sexy."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Holding her close, Remus couldn't help but wish that Brinley's legs were wrapped around him once more. It had felt wonderful, and his hand slowly reached down before cupping her ass and giving it a squeeze as he pressed his erection against her through their clothes. "Glad you like, darling. But you are far sexier than I am, I assure you." he said, before biting and sucking on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Brin jumped as he cupped and squeezed her ass. "Remus...." She said both warningly and seductively with a little moan thrown in. She hissed at his erection and bit her lip to try and control herself. "Remus, baby. I fucking love. And I doubt I am sexier. You are the sexiest thing I have ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 pm

"What, darling?" he asked, attempting to look innocent as he ran his hand up her back along her spine. Remus was loving teasing her, turning her on because he could tell she was. "Perhaps it's time you take a look in the mirror then. Or I could just describe how your lovely body turns me on. The way your hair feels running through my fingers, begging to be pulled." he said, tugging on it before he kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:18 pm

Brinley moaned and leaned into his tugging of her hair. "You are begging to be fucked, Remus Lupin." She looked at him bitting her lip and moaned softly. "I hear you have a secret.... why dont you tell me what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:31 pm

"By all means Brinley Storm, be my guest." he replied, kissing her again when she bit her lip. Brinley knew very well how the lip biting turned him on. Remus nodded when she said he had a secret that she should know. "Well, to be blunt...I'm a werewolf Brin." he said, wincing as the words left his lips. It was a painful thing for him to admit to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Brin laughed and nuzzled into him. But when he said he was a werewolf she backed away a bit. "Wait what? Werewolf?" She looked at him in absolute shock. She could tell it was painful for him to admit. She cupped his cheek and nuzzled into him, "Its ok, baby."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Remus wasn't at all surprised when she backed away from him, shocked at what she heard. "Yeah, I was bitten when a kid. Eden's one as well, I guess you should know that too." he said quietly, afraid of what she would think of him. To his surprise she cupped his cheek and nuzzled into him, and Remus clung to her like a lifeline. "Thank you for not running in the other direction." he said, hugging her tight.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:52 pm

"That must have been awful. And poor Eden." Her chin trembled and she held her boyfriend in his arms. "Im not going to run from you. I love you for what you are. I accept every part of you, good and bad baby."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:15 am

"It was, but I think we're both stronger because of it. After what we endured growing up, well normal problems don't seem so bad." Remus explained, stroking her hair to try to calm her as he felt her trembling against him. "You have no idea how much that means Brinley. Now, umm...can we get back to where we left off?" he asked, cheeks burning bright red as he blushed furiously.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:34 am

"You are a horny little bastard, arent you?" She giggled and rolled her hips against his before jumping up in his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. She moaned and bit his neck as she sucked softly, to leave a big mark on him. "Mine."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:39 am

"Hmm, I may be horny, but not little. Which I think you know." Remus told her with a wink, supporting her easily as he grinded back against her, moaning at the feel of her hips around him. Feeling her suck on him had him moaning even more and he laughed when she called him hers. "Yes, I'm all yours darling." he whispered, before sucking on her neck and leaving his own mark. "Perhaps we should get out of the hallway before continuing?" he observed, chuckling a little.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:42 am

"I think we should stop before we get too carried away. I heard you were the most responsible of your friends. Im surprised you let us go this far." She smiled and kissed him hard and moaned, wanting nothing more than to have him inside her. But she would not rush things with Remus.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:44 am

"Hmmm, sadly I think you're right. And I'm sorry, it's easy to get carried away with such a beautiful girl." Remus told her, kissing back before reluctantly taking a step back. Once he'd regained his composure and his erection started to die down a little, he slipped his arm around her waist and started walking with her. "So, where to next boss?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:09 am

"Lets go to bed, Remus. Im getting tired and it is rather late." She nuzzled into his side and recieved glares from many girls and even a few boys who had their heart set on Remus Lupin. She nuzzled deeper and deeper into him when some girl came up and tried to kiss Remus
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Gryffindor 6th Year
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:24 am

"That sounds like the perfect plan to me. To the gryffindor dorms it is, I'll have to sneak you in though. If anybody finds out I let a Slytherin in they'll murder me." Remus admitted with a laugh. His arms wrapped around her as they walked, and he found people glaring at Brinley for some reason. When some girl tried to kiss him he pushed her away. "I'm taken, you idiot." he said to her, before walking away with Brin. Soon enough they reached the portrait guarding the entrance to Gryffindor tower and he used the password to admit them. Quietly, they snuck up the stairs and into his dorm before he pulled her into his four poster and closed the drapes. "Feels good to be back in bed." he said, yawning and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash course (Remus)    Crash course (Remus)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash course (Remus)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next