HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:43 am

Alex smiled and held her kissing her softly. "I love you so much baby" he whispered gently. He bit his lip smirking at her and sitting down stretching.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 9:59 am

Mystique smiled as she curled up in Alexs lap, "I love you. And our little miracle to be." She placed her hands on her stomach and smiled
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:02 am

Alex smiled and rubbed her stomach softly he kissed her forehead "your so beautiful I missed you the whole time well I was at school...what's gonna happen on the full moon babe?"
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:04 am

"I have asked Dumbledore if I can come on the grounds for transformation. But he has not given me an answer. I doubt I will be able to though." SHe sighed and leaned into his embrace
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:08 am

Alex bit his lip "I can come here if you want so we can find a park or something" he whispered. He rubbed her stomach "is going to be safe for you to transform with the baby" he whispered gently
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:24 am

"I dont know if I will even be able to transform since Im pregmant." She didnt know how that whole thing worked. She sighed and nodded at the park suggestion. "I want you here with me."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:27 am

Alex nodded and leaned back holding her close and rubbing her back "okay I'll come home that night" he whispered kissing her cheek softly and rubbing her side holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:39 am

Mystique smirked and rolled over so she was straddling Alex. "You know, the first trimester is pregnancy is usually nothing but a hormonal mommy to be and a very happy daddy to be." She smiled and began to suck on his neck
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:41 am

Alex groaned softly and pulled her closer. "Mhmm so I won't hurt you okay" he chuckled softly and nipped at her neck softly "Hmm so beautiful" he whispered rubbing her stomach
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 am

Mystique moaned and nodded, "You wont hurt me." She tilted her hed exposing her neck better as she pulled his shirt off. "Damn baby, you been working out?" SHe smiled and kissed him hard
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:45 am

Alex laughed "just a bit" he pushed her shirt up kissing her collar bone. He smiled softly and rubbed her stomach nuzzling against her he picked her up and walked upstairs to their room laying her down. "God you made my room clean its werid" he laughe
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:50 am

"Yeah, now you can actually see the floor." She said while sticking her tongue out at him. She giggled and pulled her shirt off the rest of the way and threw it across the room and into the laundry basket. "I also got you a laundry basket Its where dirty clothes go." She said like she was talking to a 1st year
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:54 am

Alex laughed "oh be quiet I was lazy okay I cook izzy does landury" he smiled "Izzy normally does most things Cept cook" he smiled softly and nipped at her softly. Hhe rubbed her stomach slowly smirking widely
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:59 am

Mystique laughed and shook her head, "Ok then love." She vanished their clothes and slid him inside her, moaning at the size of him. "Oh merlin, I think youve gotten bigger."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:01 am

Alex maoaned softly and laid her back slamming against her moaning loudly he kept going and biting his lip. He kissed her deeply "Merlin your so tight baby" he whispered against her ear
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:06 am

Mystique eagerly kissed her back and smiled. "Love you so much. Love when you fuck me. Harder, Alex. Harder!" She screame dand moaned in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:16 am

Alex laughed and kissed her going harder smirking and biting on her neck sucking on the skin moaning gently and kept going getting harder and harder
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:20 am

Mystique moaned and felt her walls tighten as she came around her mate. "OH fuck!" She collapsed onto the bed and smiled up at him. "Hi there handsome."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:23 am

Alex came hard moaning he smiled "hey sexy" he whispered nipping at her neck softly. He smiled at her hugging her gently. "So beautiful baby" he whispered softly rubbing her back gently
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:26 am

Mystique smiled and curled up beside him. She pulled the covers over them and fell asleep, clingint o alex to make sure he wasnt leaving her any time soon. During the night, Liam jumped up on the bed and curled up at their feet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)    Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored out of my mind, come and play (Alex)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2