Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hidden (Open)
Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

» Sweet Sister (Astoria)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am by Pandora Abhorsen

» A warriors Queen (Inv)
Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am by Pandora Abhorsen

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Well hello there (Alex)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Mystique was walking along the streets of Hogsmeade. Students were milling about the stores and laughing with their friends. She loved seeing her students so happy. She smiled as she walked and didnt realize she was about to bump right into someone until it was too late. She turned her head and saw one of her students. "Oh, Mr Fracyhild. Im so sorry. I didnt see you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:25 pm

Alex smiled and nodded at his friend as he carried candy and such for his sister. "Oh hello miss Vega" he smiled when he was bumped into. "DIDNT mean to bump into you" he looked his friends handing one of them the bag of candy telling them to bring it to his sister
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Mystique smiled at her other students as they left with the candy. "Enjoying your afternoon, Mr. Fraychild?" She smiled and pushed her hair back exposing a couple of star tattoos under her ear. She crossed ehr arms nad rubbed them gently, the cold bugging her a bit, but not too much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:30 pm

Alex smiled and nodded he frowned seeing that she was cold he shrugged his jacket off "here miss I see your cold" he handed her his jacket "yes my afternoon is good but I wish my sister could come here but she is only a first year" he smiled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:32 pm

Mystiqye was shocked when they boy offered her his jacket, "Why thank you, Mr Fraychild." She slid the jacket onto her petite frame and smiled softly. "I see. It will only be a matter of time before she can come herself. But you will have graduated by then. 6th year, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 pm

Alex nodded slowly "Yep she will most likely be able to go next year so it's fine" he smiled leaning back twirling his wand in his pocket smilimg. "What are you doing out here Ms.Vega" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 pm

"You know, us professors like to get out of the castle too, believe it or not. We are free beings and can roam as we like." SHe smiled to show she was teasing and giggled softly. "I was actually planning on going to the Hogshead for some lunch. Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Alex smiled and nodded "sure id love to" he smirks and wrapped his arm around her waist smiling down at her "come on then" he started walking slowly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 pm

Mystique gasped as her student wrapped an arm around her waist, but she did not complain. It felt nice. "Mr Fraychild, you know you can call me Mystique outside of class, correct?" She smiled up at him as she walked into the Hogsgead. She ordered the special of shepards pie and chips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Alex smiled "then call me Alex please" he whispered sitting down beside her and stretching a bit. He sighed he shut his eyes for a moment smiling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:58 pm

"Very well, Alex." She smiled a bit and bit her lip softly. Her eyes were a bright gold and she smiled up at him. She moved her hair out of the way and tugged on the end of the jacket sleeve she was wearing. She smiled and pursed her lips softly. "So what do you plan to do for extra credit this year, Alex? Are you planning on becoming a teachers assistant?" Mystique was in search of one herself in case he was interested in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Alex chuckled "I don't do the whole extra credit thing Mystique" he leaned back stretching softly again he was a bit soar he hate just sitting around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:05 pm

"Very well. I was going to ask you to become my teaching assistant. But if you are not interested, I can find someone else." She noticed he was stretching alot. "Are you alright?" She looked at him and smiled softly. She moved her leg a bit and it brushed against his which made her jump but she smiled a bit, liking the feeling of the contact
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:08 pm

Alex smiled "I'd help Ya out...ya sorry my back hurts a bit been running around all day" he smiled feeling her tiny leg against his he smiled and didn't move his leg just letting hers rest against it setting his head on the table
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:10 pm

"Well id be happy to give you the position." She smiled and clapped when their food arrived. "Yay, Im starving. Im sorry youre back is hurting. Maybe after lunch we can go back to ym quarters and I can take a look at it." Sh said very nonchalantly and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Alex smiled and nodded he leaned his head down on the table and fiddled with her pant leg smirking listing to her. He nodded and started rubbing her thigh softly. He breathed a sigh of relief just at the touch of her softness under his own touch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Mystique jumped a bit when she felt his hand on her leg. She bit her lip and didnt know how to react. "Um.... Alexander... are you sure that is appropriate?" She liked the touches. It felt nice. She continued to eat and handed him a few fries. "You need to eat something. Ive been watching you at dinner. You barely eat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Alex smiled and kept rubbing her leg he sighe "not hungry" he put the food down and once more he shut his eyes giving her knee a bit of a squeeze and smiling. He bit his lip looking at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Mystique sighed and leaned against Alex's arm as she finished her food. She grabbed a few coins from her purse and paid and then stood up. "Follow me." She lead him to her quarters and closed the door and locked it. "Lets take a look at your back, Alex."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Alex sighed softly and took his shirt off turning around showing her his back. He set his hand on the wall beside him biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:25 pm

Mystiques eyes widened as Alex took off his shirt. He was well built and has a nice body. Her eyes began to wander before she shook her head. She placed her tiny hands and moved them down his spine, "Tell me if it starts to hurt." She kept moving her hands around and smiled softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Alex shiver softly "a bit" he whispered feeling her small hands on his back. He leaned against the table which was I front of him. "Feels nice" he whispered biting his lip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Mystique smiled and kept rubbing his back> She wasnt thinking so she laned forward and pressed a small kiss to the back of his neck. "I bet it does, honey."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Alex groaned softly and arched his back moaning softly "do...don't do that" he whispered looking back at her his eyes a bit darker now then normal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique Vega
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:57 pm

Mystique blushed and stepped back. "Im sorry, Alex. Youre right. It was very inappropriate." She bit her lip and held her hand by her sides, clenched into fists. What had she been thinking? He was ehr student! And she was his teacher
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well hello there (Alex)    

Back to top Go down

Well hello there (Alex)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next