HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

First transformation (Mystique)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

First transformation (Mystique) Empty
PostSubject: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Alex was in a daze his bones hurt he sighed softly and walked outside leaning against a tree thinking he just needed some fresh air then he felt a bit of pain shoot though him then another and another he cried out softly as the pain got worse he cried out for Mystique wanting to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Mystique knew Alex would need her for his first transformation. She ran around the castle looking for him, then she heard her name being screamed. Alex. She growled and ran toward the sound and tackled Alex to the ground, nuzzling him. "Its ok. Im here, baby. Im here."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Alex whimpered and when he felt her against him and heard her he held her tightly whimpering and crying out "it hurts Mystique!" He cried his eyes pure gold "make it stop!" He screamed hiding his face it hurt so badly he gripped her tightly hiding his face in her neck. "How much longer till it stops"
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:24 pm

"I know it hurts honey. I know. Theres nothing I can do about it. I can try to distract you from the pain, but its the best I can do." She kissed him hard and straddled him, trying to distract her love. "Im so sorry I did this to you, baby."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Alex held her tightly sighing "I asked to be like this Mystique I asked don't you dare be sor-" he groaned in pain softly and sighed kissing her gently. "I asked for this" he bit his lip shutting his eyes trying his best not to cry or yell or anything like that
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Mystique nuzzled into him before standing up and dragging him to the forest. She went to her pack and nodded to Tristan, her Princess. "Tris, this is Alex. Our newest member. And my mate." She smiled proudly and looked to him
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Alex followed Mystique holding her tightly against him she took the pain away he looked at the girl Mystique had called Tris and just nodded not giving her a second glance smirking proudly at the last thing Mystique had said. He hid his face in her neck groaning again from the pain shooting up his back. "It hurts darling" His accent spilling from his lips. He bit down on her shoulder with out even noticing he didnt draw blood but he was most likely harming her and he didnt even notice.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Mystique moaned as he bit her shoulder. It was slight pain and slight pleasure. "Alex, honey." She nuzzled into him and nipped her neck. "I love you, Alexander." She smiled and looked up at him, her eyes a bright gold before screaming in pain as the trasnformation took place.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Alex smiled "I love you to Mystique" He whispered hearing her scream he growled quickly looking around thinking someone harmed her then he realized and cried out in pain as he himself started to transform. His eyes bright gold and he groaned. He cried out loudly falling to his knees not being use to the pain.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Mystique quickly transformed and and went to Alexs side. She licked him and whimpered, her head on his shoulder as he turned into a large wolf. Mystique herself was a reddish brown wolf with big gold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Alex quickly shifted and nuzzled against her he was a brown color wolf and his eyes where a bit smaller then Mystiques. He licked her cheek smiling. He felt so free like this he nuzzled against her and howled softly just for the fun of it
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:13 pm

Mystique growled playfully and pounced on him. She licked him and barked happily. She ran for the woods and looked back, waiting for him to chase her She howled and ran deeper and deeper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Alex chuckled and ran after her howling at her. He quickly caught up to her and ran beside her smiling softly as he ran beside her giving her a wolfy grin.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:32 pm

Mystique smiled and ran forward, pushing herself further and further, deeper and deeper into the woods. She stopped when she reached a clearing full of all different kinds of flowers. Roses, daisies, lillies, etc.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Alex followed her running behind her and smiled looking around he walked to her and pushed his paw on her back making her lay down. He jogged off and came back with a rose in his mouth dropping it in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Mystique lied down and rolled around in the flowers. When Alex came back with a rose she picked it up in her mouth and licked him softly. She nuzzled him and tried to communicate via thought, "Alexander? Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Alex smiled softly and laid down almost jumping when he heard her voice. "Mystique?" He spoke softly though his thoughts confused "Whats going on?" He nuzzled against her almost a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:13 pm

"Telepathy. It is a mate thing. We can communicate through thought." She pushed images of the two of them from the other night in her bed into his head and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Alex smiled and nodded. He groaned "Hey now dont start" He spoke softly and laid down nuzzling agaisnt her neck. "How much longer till I can hold you in my arms darling" He said shutting his golden eyes
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:22 pm

"A few more hours honey." She slipped more images and smirked evily. She ran toward a cave and lied down. She growled and howled so he could find her easily, slipping more naughty pictures into his brain
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Alex groaned and ran after he quickly and smirked whimpering "Wanna hold you now..." He spoke and leaned down biting her neck not harming her though his making a mark on her wolf self smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:32 pm

Mystique moaned and suddenly, she was human again. She growled and looked at him, her eyes shining purple, willing him to end his trasnformation. "Honey... You can be a human, if you so wish to be." She smiled and waited
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Alex watched her and went back to normal gripping her waist tightly kissing her neck softly his eyes still pure gold "Want you want you now" He growled "Wanna make you mine forever" He whispered his voice deepened with lust
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:39 pm

"How do ypu plan to do that?" She wrapped her legs around him and smirked softly. "So mine. All mine. So sexy." his voice was so sexy. she let out a moan and gripped him
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Alex smiled "Gonna fuck you so hard when you sit on your desk tomorrow you will remember all bout tonight and blush brightly" He growled kissing her neck "Gonna make it so you cant sit and if you do your little legs are trembling from the thought of this night" He whispered "Gonna make you scream my name Mystique" He smirked nibbling on her ear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First transformation (Mystique)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next