HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

First transformation (Mystique)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Mystique blushed and moaned as he spoke. She felt her body get more and more excited. She grabbed him and ran for her classroom. She threw everythijng off the desk and stripped them both, lying on the desk. "Alex please. Please baby."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Alex smirked and crawled over her grinding down on her "So needy arent you my little queen" He chuckled softly nipping at her neck. "So amazing" He whispered softly and kissed her deeply shutting his eyes
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Mystique moaned and nodded, "Very needy. Now fuck me." She whimpered and wrapped her legs around him, digging her heels into his butt cheeks. "Fuck me now, Alex!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Alex did just that slammed into her hard moaning and started thrusting wrapping his hand around her thigh giving it a squeeze" He smiled widely and nipped at her thigh moaning. He loved this. He loved being this close to her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:10 pm

Mystique moaned and screamed as he slammed into her. "FUCK! ALEX!" She screamed as he slammed into her harder and harder. "Faster baby, faster. Make my desk break. Make Professor Dumbledore hear me all the way in his office!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:14 pm

Alex moaned and kept slamming against her kissing her neck softly giving little open mouth kisses on her throat. He groaned "Gonna make you sore" He growled "Gonna fucking make everyone know your mine."
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Mystique growled and moaned louder. "Oh Merlin yes. Im yours, Alex. All yours." She flipped them over and began riding him, slamming hardeer and harder onto him. "So fucking big."
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Alex moaned loudly "Darling im close" He whispered trying to make her feel more pleasure so she would cum first before him he started playing with her clit and sucking on her neck more moaning
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:31 pm

"ALEX!" She screamed and clung to him tighter and came as her body was racked with the sinsation of her orgasm. She moaned and collapsed on the desk, looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Alex Fraychild
Hufflepuff 6th Year
Alex Fraychild

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Alex moaned and cried her name loudly cumming hard. He looked down at her smiling nibbling on her neck softly and smiling. He kissed her deeply "Ya good baby?" He asked softly rubbing her thigh
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Mystique nodded and got up, moving to her quarters and collapsing on the bed. She was exhausted. "Tired baby." She smiled up at him and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First transformation (Mystique)   First transformation (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First transformation (Mystique)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2