HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Cut it out (James)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:38 am

Lily smirked at his words. "I like the sound of that." She put him back in her mouth and sucked him until she had him squirming. She loved what she did to him. She smiled and licked the tip once before she felt his balls tighten
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:47 am

Hearing her say she liked the sound of him cumming in her quite talented mouth had him squirming before she started sucking him off again. Soon he was very near the edge and tried to let her know. "Fuck Lily! C-c....cumming!!!" he said, already shooting load after load of his thick semen deep inside her by the time he got the word out. James hated to make her do this, but she seemed to enjoy it...and it was the most amazing orgasm he'd ever had in his life.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:50 am

She tasted him before he spoke. She moaned and swallowed his load before licking him clean. She went up and kissed him softly before curling up beside him. She waved her wand so that he was clothed and she just lied beside him. She summoned a few pillows and blankets from her room and got them comfortable. "Lets stay down her tonight.:
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:53 am

James was impressed that she was able to swallow it all without even spilling a drop. Soon he was clothed again and he held her close, snuggling with her. "Sounds perfect to me. But...may I try something. You gave me oral, I...want to return the favor." he said, blushing in the darkness and grateful that she wouldn't be able to see it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 am

Lilys eyes widened at his request. "James you dont have to." She blushed and hid her face in the pillow. She had never been on the recieving end of oral sex. But she wa sinterested in how it felt. But she would not make James do anything. She bit her lip and held his hand, "You dont have to, you know."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 am

He felt the girl hiding her face in the pillow and guessed she was just as red as he was. Squeezing her hand back, he leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Awww but Lily, I want to. May I please?" he asked, his lips outing against her as he gave her neck a lick and sucked on it gently, a preview of what he could do to her down there if she let him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:58 am

Lilly was about to answer when he licked her neck. She imganed it lower on her body and felt herself get excited. She nodded in response and rolled over. She spread her legs a bit and smiled at James. "James Potter... you are going to be the death of me you are." She smiled and cupped his cheek before kissing him softly
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:03 am

Smiling back, he slowly started to move his fingers towards her sex and they began to rub against her pussy through her clothes as he kissed her back. "Well, if you are going to die, death by orgasm isn't the worst way to go. But preferably at a much later date." he said, chuckling. Tugging off her shirt, he kissed his way down her chest, stopping to suck and lick her nipples before continuing further south. He then tugged her pants down and her panties soon followed. Now his fingers rubbed against her without anything in the way, and he leaned down before starting to suck and lick the thing he'd read was called the clit at the top. While he did that, his fingers slowly started to move in and out pressing in a little bit with each movement, matching the speed of his tongue darting against her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:14 am

Lily gasped when her shirt was removed. She went to cover herself, embarassed by her lack of boobs but soon his mouth was on her and it felt amazing. "James..." She moaned and arched her back a bit. "Feels so good." When he lowered her mouth she let out a loud yell like moan and bucked ehr hips to meet his mouth. "Holy fuck that feels amazing." She had never cussed in front of james before so she knew he would be shocked by the words that came from her mouth, "Holy fucking Hell, James. Dont fucking stop!"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:19 am

He could instinctively tell she was embarrassed, though there was no reason to be. James thought her breasts were the perfect size and he gave them some proper attention before reaching what he had been dying to lick and kiss all night. The curse surprised him but he moaned happily against her, loving that he was producing such a response. "Can't, love how...you taste..." he mumbled against her, sucking the clitoris into his mouth and sucking on it before scraping his teeth gently along it. His fingers slowly thrust inside her, until they met a resistance. He pushed through it and kept his fingers still once they'd gone all the way in, holding them there while her body adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:22 am

LIly moaned and bucked her hips relentlessly. It felt so good. She threw the blanket over him and moaned as he kept licking her. "James, Im close."S he screamed as he pushed through her. She whimpered but bucked her lips to tell him to keep going
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:27 am

"Okay baby." he whispered, and sucked on her ear before going back down on her. Moving his fingers in and out faster, making sure to probe as deep as he could reach, James started moving his tongue across her clit in a B pattern, trying to get her to cum for him. Starting to hum, he started moving both his tongue and fingers faster.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:30 am

LIlys walls tightened around his figners and she bucked her hips as she rode out her orgasm. "JAMES!" She screamed in pure pleasure. She moaned and lied back on the flooe, her head on the pillow. "James..." She mumbled the three words she never thought she would say to James Potter.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:33 am

James kept at it until she stopped moaning and laid back on the floor, her head on a pillow. Snuggling in next to her, he listened as he heard her say three words he was sure she'd never utter to him. "Lily Evans...I've loved you since the day we met. Even though I did a poor job of showing it." he whispered to her, and pulled her head onto his chest, tucking it securely beneath his chin. Breathing in the scent of her, he decided right then and there he never wanted anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:35 am

"James..." She brushed hair hair back from his face and smiled. "I love you... but Im afraid. I think were moving to fast. I think we should just be friends" She smiled and kissed his nose before cuddling up to him and closing her head. She wasnt asleep, but she just wanted to rest with him
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:41 am

Smiling back at her, James frowned a little at what she was saying. Tonight had been perfect, yes they had moved a little fast but...it had also felt right to him. At the same time though, he couldn't lose her. "If that's what you need Lily bean, then we'll be friends for now. You have nothing to be afraid of though, I won't hurt you Lily, I promise." he told her seriously. When she kissed his nose he wrinkled it and held her again, stroking her hair as they rested together. Neither were asleep yet, but they were content to hold each other for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:46 am

Lily nodded, "I know you wont James. You would never hurt me. Because you love me." She smiled and kissed his cheek and nuzzled into his embrace. "I love you James William Potter." She nuzzled into him and smiled contently. She did love him with almost all of her heart, part of it was sitll bein shielded
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:51 am

"Exactly, darling. Glad you are starting to catch on. I love you too." he said, smiling at the kiss he'd gotten as he nuzzled her back. Slowly he rubbed her back in small circles trying to calm her as he started to get close to sleep. "I'm getting sleepy hun, so I just wanted to say sweet dreams before I drifted off." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 1:54 am

Lily smiled and closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep just as James did. She knew there would be questions when they woke up, about why they were asleep together. But she didnt care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cut it out (James)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3