HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A warriors Queen (Inv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Pandora was almost amazed by his answer. ''You move on from the pass...not taking the bad emotions but grabbing the strength to move on instead. I like that...Again, making me think you're a Knight.'' She commented, shivering at the sensation of the kiss. ''Can't have you be useless now, can we?'' She smirked, the ideas of having him be her Knight but shrugged that aside, not enjoying how she kept thinking of him being beside her.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Achilles grinned "No we can not, I wouldn't be who I am. That is why you enoy my company right?" he said with a chuckle. "I rather prefer myself as a strong man physically and mentally, and I like that you're a strong woman."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:51 pm

Pandora chuckled, nodding. ''I enjoy the company of a strong man..in every way. Yours better than most.'' She admitted nonchalantly. ''I'm a very strong woman. Not sounding arrogant or anything but..I am.'' She quipped, her smirk turning into a prideful grin and she wrapped her arms around Achilles' neck. ''I do enjoy a strong man...Prove it for me...Prove how strong you are..'' She said, muttering into his ear how one of the men at the bar keeps staring at her and she focused on her Berserker abilities; the uncontrollable rage inside the pit of her stomach growing enough to make another feel the same at the simple click of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:59 pm

Achilles listened to her, her voice was intoxicating he felt rage, his eyes locked onto the man. Achilles knew him, a wanted murderer. He acted without thinking. He booted the chair Pandora had orginionally owned and it flew across the room knocking him off his stool before he put his foot on the the table and pushed it, placing Pandora down in his seat, he ran, stepped onto the table that was still sliding across the room, sprinted off, landing foot first on the mans skull crushing it between his boot. He walked back dragging the table with him and sat down calmly, pandora once more on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Pandora watched with great pleasure, leaning back in the chair once placed down. She bit her lip at him crushing the man's skull, feeling her body react as it usually did when it came to violence being in her cause. Straddling his lap when he came back, she leaned into his ear with a smirk and nipped at his earlobe. ''I'm very impressed, Achilles...You've done me proud..'' She whispered into his ear and slowly took away the rage.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Achilles cupped her ass and kissed her neck before chuckling "although he was on my list, the attack was rather sudden for me. Very...brutal, and public, unlike my usual sleek and stealthy kills. Thus I am inclinded to think, you did something to me."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Pandora smirked into his neck, her tongue flicking out to taste the side of his neck. She then leaned back, mockingly placing a hand on her chest. ''I would never-'' She began to say before pausing, an mad grin forming on her lips. ''Okay..I would and I did.'' She said, trailing a finger down his neck to his chest. ''I'm a drug, sweetcheeks...You're going to become an addict..'' She said into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Achilles Grimm
Adult
Achilles Grimm

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:45 am

Achilles chuckled and held her close in his arms "I thought so." he kissed her neck gently "I see no issue with this" his arms sliding down to hold her waist. "None at all..." he then realized that what was going to be a pivotal point in his life was her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:53 am

Pandora smirked and tilted her head, curious as to why he did not ask what she did. Sighing softly at the kiss on her neck, her nerves coming to life as it tingled. ''That's good...'' She purred, staring into his eyes and cupped his cheek. ''Achilles...What are you thinking?'' She asked, wishing to know what was going on in that magnificent mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warriors Queen (Inv)   A warriors Queen (Inv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A warriors Queen (Inv)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HogwartsBronzeHorizon :: United Kingdom :: England-
Jump to: