HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Some Studying (Pandora) (M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Pandora bit her lip drawing blood slightly and her own hand slid up Kaitlyn's thigh, gripping her ass to keep her close against her. Her body shuddered at the feeling of her clit being touched and she moved her hand in between Kaitlyn's legs, finding her heat. ''It's only fair..'' She whispered into the Ravenclaw's ear, licking at her neck as she began teasing at Kaitlyn's folds. ''I enjoy this...being the first to touch you.'' She purred and she nipped her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Kaitlyn jumped slightly when Pandora gripped at her ass. Yet she oddly enjoyed it. She made small squeak when Pandora began to touch her between her legs. This was all so new, yet again Kbecks enjoyed it. She pulled back though, to get herself out of her dress, so they were both naked before she went back to rubbing Pandora. She then said in a small voice "I like you touching me.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Pandora helped her take off the dress, flinging it across the room and immediately pulled Kaitlyn back into her arms, pressing gentle feather light kisses along her collarbone. ''I'm glad...'' She whispered, quickly turning the mirror into a bed and she pulled Kaitlyn along. ''Get you comfortable..'' She continued to kiss at her neck, inserting a finger inside of Kaitlyn feeling how much she enjoyed her touches. Pandora rubbed herself against her hand and slowly moved her finger inside of her new pet until she felt the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:25 pm

Kate watched as Pandora transfigured the Mirror into a bed and lead her over to it. Kate found herself begin to move her hips as she began to rub herself against Pandora's hand. The smallest of moans escaped her lips. She however let out a yelp as Pandora's fingers went inside her. "Oh my god!" She yelped. She figured it would have hurt if she had not started to get her period just before she came to hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Pandora groaned in delight, her hazel eyes turning slowly into red as Kaitlyn's delicious scent filled her nose. ''You like that, little Raven?'' She said, quickening her pace as she nipped at her slender neck and she moved Kaitlyn underneath her properly, using her knee to part the girls legs and kissed at her chest, licking at her hardened nipples. Humming around them, Pandora's thumb rubbed the girls clit as her second finger rubbed against her entrance. ''You want two, pretty one or do you want my tongue?'' Pandora purred delicately around her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Kate couldn't find words. She was just so caught up in the feelings that all she could say was "Oh my god" again. She began to move her hip more, in the oposite way that Pandora was rubbing her clit so she got more rubbing in. When Pan asked which she wanted.. two fingers or tongue, Kate didn't know "Wh-Which ever you prefer" She gasped
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:52 pm

Pandora smirked and lightly pressed a kiss at the hallow of Kaitlyn's throat, listening to her quicken at her touches. Sliding down the girls body, she knelt between her thighs as she went to the floor and kept pumping her finger inside of her, squeezing the second inside. ''How 'bout both, my pretty thing?'' She purred, her breath dancing along her wet folds. Her tongue flicked out, testing out the waters and practically moaned at the taste, pulling Kaitlyn with one arm close to her face and sucked on her clit, occasionally flicking her tongue out to taste her wetness. ''Kate, Kate, Kate...you are divine..'' Pandora complimented, running her tongue along her slit.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Kate let out a small scream as she was stretched by Pandora's two fingers as she felt a little pain mixed in with the pleasure. She was not about to tell her to stop though "Fuck"She said loudly as the combined work of Pandora's fingers and tongue was almost too much for her to handle. She knew however that Pan was holding back because of her hymen and not wanting to break it, and she didn't want Pan to withhold her fun because Kate was young and possibly too young to loose her virginity. So she said softly "Pop it."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Pandora felt herself get much more excited at the scream, her body tingling at the fact she felt pain mixed with pleasure. She quickened the movements of her tongue, hoping to hear more of those delicious sounds and she stared up at Kaitlyn, her grin turning lustful but still insane. With the approval to pop her hymen, she almost burst with delight and she moved her face, sucking on the girls thigh marking her. ''I'll need a hand..'' She purred into her heat, conjuring something that resembled a cock and she placed it at Kaitlyn's entrance. ''I'll break it like this...and I'll fuck you with it..until you scream, Kaitlyn. I want to hear you scream..'' She growled lustfully, quickly sliding it into her own heat and bounced on it for a few moments to make sure it'd slide easily into Kaitlyn. Placing it back, rubbing the tip against her, Pandora purred at the sight and asked the important question, ''You ready, pretty one?''
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Kate's eyes widened fearfully when Pandora said she needed a hand? Was she going to stick her whole hand in? If two fingers kind of hurt, a full hand was going to have her blacking out. Yet she sighed in relief when she conjured up a fake penis. She was okay with being fucked with it, as long as it was Pandora doing the fucking. She then watched as Pan fucked herself with it with a small smirk on her face, enjoying the show. When Pan asked if she was ready Kate moaned quietly and moved her hips against it, muttering "Fuck me Pan.. fuck me until I scream" She felt like that was the right thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Pandora stroked her thigh at the fearful expression, wanting her new pet to relax and not be so afraid and then sighed, pleased at the relief. She knew if her heart even beated, it'd be rapidly moving at the thought of taking someones virginity and leaned forward pressing the fake cock into Kaitlyn, meeting the barrier and she latched her mouth onto her nipple in hopes of a distraction as she broke through. Moving her mouth away from her nipple, Pandora kissed Kaitlyn for the first time and she waited for her to adjust whilst she used a spell to make the cock double ended and flexible so she could fuck herself as well. ''You okay, Kaitlyn?'' Pandora asked, thrusting her hips against Kaitlyn to see how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:44 pm

Kate was grateful for Pandora's attempt to distract her, but nothing could distract her from the pain. She was able to muffle the cry, and was discouraged when everything was sore and hurting afterwards. She almost forgot the pain when Pan finally kissed her. Part of Kate found it weird that she lost her virginity before she had had her first kiss. When Pan asked if she was okay, Kate took a moment to nod "Just sore" The pain was starting to fade by now.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Pandora smiled down at Kaitlyn and began kissing Kaitlyn's neck, sucking at her collarbone to mark her. Her fangs at first threatened to show themselves but she fought the hunger urge with her lustful one. Sighing softly at Kaitlyn's admittance, she began moving against the girl so the fake cock entered her slow and steady before making sure the girl was truly ready before she picked up the pace, letting out a moan when her end moved inside of her. She began sucking on her nipple, tugging at the other as her other hand gripped her ass keeping them close together.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:02 pm

A soft moan escaped her lips as Pandora began to move the fake cock inside her. it still hurt, but felt kinda good at the same time. Kate found her hands wrapping around Pandora and grabbing her ass. She then said softly "You can go faster Pan" She did not want Pandora to suffer just because Kate was in pain. She then began to move her own hips so Pandora got fucked as well.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Pandora smirked around her nipple, swirling her tongue around it and she sped up immediately after getting approval. She didn't slow down even if she heard sounds of pain and thrusted into Kaitlyn, soft moans of her own leaving her. She gripped her ass tighter, going deep inside of her and she bit down on Kaitlyn's nipple. ''Moan...Kaitlyn. I'm going to fuck you all night and day, little raven. I don't care if you're sore...I'll keep on going..'' Pandora muttered, biting her lip as she kept going faster.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Kaitlyn let out a soft moan on command. She was now determined to out fuck Pandora. So she murmured back "I hope so, because I'm not putting that dress back on until you do." She then began to quicken her own pace, taking the fake cock in as deep as she could so that their cores ended up touching. Kate tightened her grip on Pan's ass as she leaned down so that she could kiss Pan on the lips, wanting that more than her licking her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Pandora ground her clit against Kaitlyn's as the fake cock when deep inside of them, a moan leaving her when it hit her sensitive spot. ''I want you to walk out of here naked so they see all the bruises and marks I put on your body...'' Pandora ordered, crushing her lips against Kaitlyn's as she quickened her pace, going rougher inside of Kaitlyn. She grabbed her hands, pinning them above her hair and her hips moved harder against the ravenclaw so their cores hit against each other repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Kate moaned as well and ground her clit against Pandora's, earning another moan. When she said she wanted kate to walk out of here naked, Kate blushed but responded with a slap of pandora's ass saying "As long as you walk out of here naked with me." Kate then tried to move her hips faster but it was hard since she had noting to pull and push herself off of since her hands were pinned above her head. She kissed back passionately though.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Pandora's smirk grew and she nodded. ''I'll walk around naked anyday.'' She moaned, reaching down to press a button in between them which made the fake penis' vibrate. She winked down at Kaitlyn, pounding her into the bed and she made Kaitlyn grab the bed post, moving her legs so they were on her shoulders. ''You like that, pretty one? Hm? You like me fucking you rough?'' Pandora purred, enjoying the look of her underneath her and she leaned down, rubbing her clit fast thanks to her vampire speed.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Kate gasped as the fake penis began to vibrate. She was feeling a whole new level of pleasure because of it. Her legs were shaking by now and she could feel something building up inside her, yet she was not sure what. Next she was holding on to the bed post and was being given it rough by Pandora. Her boobs were doing their own sort of dance. When asked if she liked it Kaitlyn let out a long moan, afraid that if she said anything whatever she was holding back was going to explode. Her sanity had slipped away from her and all her being was being thrown into keeping this thing back.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Pandora chuckled at the gasp, extremely pleased and she went as past as possible with her vampire speed, pounding against Kaitlyn's sweet spot multiple times. She leaned down, latching her mouth onto her neck whilst holding her hips hard enough to leave bruises. It felt so good inside of her at this pace that she was so close to releasing. Staring at the girls expression, her lips curved up into a smirk and she spun Kaitlyn around lifting her knees up and pounded her again. Pulling the fake penis out of her sweet Raven, she kept it inside of her and began licking at Kaitlyn's folds, burrowing her tongue inside so when she came, she could taste it all. ''Whatever you're holding back...let it go...It'll feel amazing..'' Pandora purred into her slit and rubbed her clit whilst her own hips quivered with the urge to cum.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:28 pm

Kaitlyn was positively screaming by now because of how fast she was going. By now it was a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her finger nails were digging into the bedpost and with in moments of Pandora telling her to let go, Kate did. This was her loudest and longest scream yet. Her body arched as she let loose. When she was finally done her was reduced to panting moans at Pandora continued to pound into her.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Pandora relished in the sounds of the screams, thankful she put a silence charm on the room. Watching her let go, she lapped up Kaitlyn's cum with her tongue and released herself, pulling out the fake penis as she did, crying out in pleasure. She moved away from Kaitlyn, not even panting from the fucking and she stroked the girls hair. ''Just relax, little Raven.'' She whispered, sitting casually against the headboard.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Kaitlyn smiled softly when Pandora came but was slightly hurt when she seemed to want to get as far away from Kate as possible so quickly. When Pan began to stroke her hair, Kate decided to move her head and lay it on Pan's chest, her tongue flicking out to lick her nipple because Kate felt like it. She smiled and wrapped her arm around the girl before saying softly "Was I okay?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:21 am

Pandora sighed softly at the licking of her nipple and wrapped a leg around her waist so they became a tangled mess of limbs. 'You were wonderful, little raven...Very proud.'' She whispered, moving Kaitlyn's hair so she could kiss at her slender neck, sucking on it to leave her mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Studying (Pandora) (M)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next