HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Ciara McGee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciara McGee
Hufflepuff 5th Year
Ciara McGee

Ciara McGee  Empty
PostSubject: Ciara McGee    Ciara McGee  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Ciara McGee  Studen10
Ciara McGee  Tumblr_m7sw2g4K9P1rtm1ms
Ciara McGee

Ciara McGee  Genera12

Full Name: Ciara Andrea Anette McGee
Birthday: 7th May 1958
Blood: Not sure. (But she is Pure actually but herself is unsure about. Read history)
Birth Place: America, New York
Nationality: British

Ciara McGee  Autobi11

Family: She doesn't remember her real parents. Her mother died when she was born and her father was someone who left her mother when he got know that her mother waited her. She was adopted when she was two years old girl and did bring to England, London. Her stepparents are Jonathan and Veronica McGee. They can't get kids their own. They care very much abkut Ciara. Like their own kid.

History: Ciara was born in America, New York. Her mother was orginally from England but she went to America when she was 18 years old woman and gavr birth to Ciara there but few minutes later her baby girl was born she died. Maria(Ciara mother) never told to anyone who was fathef since he had abonded her already. Girl was hospital few days and then she was placed to orphange. In there she was called Ciara Pieteres. When she was two she did get adopted by married couple who couldn't get kids their own. Few weeks later they moved to England.

After that girls life was happier and she did get to know what means having family. Even if she knows that they aren't her real parents. She was happy. She made many friends. Sometimes weird things happened around her. She never wasn't sure what these were. Her parents were muggles(but her real parents are pure), they didn't know about magic at all.

When she did get 11 she got letter from Hogwarts. It was surprise to them all. They didn't get it. She was confused but they still decided that Ciara should go. They did buy all necessary things some how still.

Soon it was time to go Hogwarts. Her life here has beem quiet. Not very much haven't happen for sure. So far she likes here. It's here fifth year already.

Ciara McGee  Partic11

Appearance: She has long brown hair, what she might habe gotten from her real mother or father since het step parents are blonde and black hair. She has also brown eyes. She is around average height, about 168cm. She weights around 45kg.
Girl wears everything what is in fashion.

Personality: Ciara is described as friendly, sweet and kind girl. She can be it even with her worst enemy. She will be rude only if you really piss her off. She is also very intelligent but rather shy one. She likes to be alone than with group of people. She isn't loner, she has few friends actually.

Ciara McGee  Rolepl12
Ciara was sick of being always inside. So she went to outside, just for a walk for awhile. She walked and wondered what to do with her rest of her day. It was just a aftednoon and it was Sunday today which meant no school day. 

Her first day of school girl had spend reading book on her bed but since she finished the book she hadn't nothing much to do. So here she is. Not in very warm clothes, black leggings, black short skirt, black long boots, black shirt and then blue coat, what isn't very warm. Unerschrocken girl just didn't feel cold very easily. She soon reached to the lake. She smiled and looked at that lake. She stood near the edge of lake and wondered if ice was still strong or not.
Back to top Go down

Ciara McGee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HogwartsBronzeHorizon :: Characterization :: Applications :: Hogwarts Students :: Hufflepuff-
Jump to: