HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Stars (Violet)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Stars (Violet) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:05 am

"You should. Nick names like that turn me on, baby." She said as she pulled him down to kiss his lips. Finally tasting him was like the realease she so craved. She smirked when he expressed how her touch was affecting him "You like that, huh, Tater?" When her top half was naked she went to cover it and did so until he was sucking on her breasts. "FUCK!" She screamed before she could stop. "Tate..." It felt so good and got her so wet.
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:08 am

"Good, because I'm about to have fun violating my little violent violet." he said, using some alliteration. Kissing her back, his tongue danced with hers and Tate found himself getting even more turned on if that was even possible. "Yeah, I do..." he panted out. Tate pulled her arms away so he could have access and could tell from the way she screamed that she was enjoying him having it. "Yes, Vi?" he paused, waiting to hear what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:11 am

"Nice english work there Tater Tot." She said with a smirk and a giggle. She wrestled her tongue with his and smiled against his lips. She rubbed him more and shoved his pajama pants down his legs. She leaned down and licked him over the fabric of his boxers before going back up to his lips. She was a virgin. Virgin Violet.. But she didnt want to be anymore. She just wanted to know what it was like to have sex. "Do you care about me?"
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:15 am

"Why thank you." he said, chuckling along with her. He could tell she wanted him and he grinned as she pulled off his pyjama pants, moaning when she licked him through the thin fabric of his boxers. "Of course I care about you Violet. I don't just give in to whoever wants to make out and have fun with me, you know. Why?" he asked her, eyeing her with a confused look. Was it not clear to her yet that he liked her? He thought that it was plainly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:17 am

"I wanted to make sure. I dont want to lose my virginity to some guy who is just using me to get off." She looked him in the eye and sighed. "I dont know why I have issues trusting people. I just do." She thought for a moment and decided. "Can we not have sex tonight. I want to just fall asleep with you here and look up at the stars." She lied beside him, her head on his chest, her hand down his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:21 am

Looking into her eyes, he spoke softly so she would understand. "Look at me Violet, I would never use you like that, never." he promised. Tate listened to what she said and held her tight. "Shh, it's okay. We can work on it." he said, wanting to let her know they didn't have to have everything perfect right from the start. "Yeah, if that's what you want. I have to ask though, if you just want to lie here together why's your hand around my cock baby?" he asked, holding her against him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:23 am

Violet smiled and kissed him softly, "Thanks Tate. I know you wouldnt hurt me And yes, it is what I want." She smirked at his question and squeezed him gently before moving her hand up and down slowly as sleep was starting to overwhelm her, "I thought I would tease you a little bit baby." She smiled and nuzzled him as she rubbed her thumb over the tip, smearing a bit of pre-cum over him.
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:26 am

Kissing back, he began to stroke her hair once more. "Alright then, I guess we'll wait Virgin Violet. It's okay though, I'm one too." he told her, blushing. Tate moaned as she rubbed his cock, smearing the pre-cum as she continued to move her hand up and down his check. "That's cruel Vi, teasing but not giving me release. Cruelty, I say." he moaned, bucking his hips a little to cause more rubbing.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:28 am

Violet was about to yell at him for the nickname when he said he was a virgin as well. She smiled and kissed him harder. She giggled at his complaints. "I think Hell might freeze voer sooner than we thought." She said remembering her earlier comment. "But not tonight." She removed her hand and smiled as she closed her eyes and fell asleep, "Good night Tater tot."
Back to top Go down
Tate Langdon
Slytherin 4th Year
Tate Langdon

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:31 am

Kissing back fiercely, Tate bit down on her lip and tugged before breaking contact when she giggled. "Sounds good to me, baby. I'll give you oral too, one of these nights." he whispered, before nodding. "Yes, not tonight. Sweet dreams, Vixen Violet." he told her, and kissed her forehead before holding her as she fell asleep. Looking up at the stars for a short while longer, he soon joined her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars (Violet)   Stars (Violet) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars (Violet)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HogwartsBronzeHorizon :: Hogwarts :: Astronomy Tower :: Astronomy Tower-
Jump to: