HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Drinks (Adelaide)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Addie moaned and shook her ass a bit before bending down to tie her boots, accidentally flashing him on purpose. She was not wearing underwear because she knew it would drive him mad. She stood back up and turned around, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Kaleb moaned when she bent over and flashed him intentionally, sporting a raging hard-on as he looked at his sexy girlfriend. The smirk drove him crazy and he smirked right back. "Alright, that's it. You, me, shrieking shack. We can give the kids a new reason to call it that." he said with a wink before grabbing her hand and tugging her along after him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Addie realized what she had done and was scared. But she trusted Kaleb to stop if she told him to. She ran ahead of him and ran into the shack. SHe ran around the area and found a bedroom> She jumped onto the bed and spread her legs so the first thing he would see was her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Kaleb knew that his girlfriend was nervous about getting physical, and if she asked him to stop he would. But Addie knew that he had needs, so he hoped that they might at least get to do a little of what he wanted today. When he found the bedroom in the shack, he moaned when he saw Addie flashing her pussy. "Merlin, that's a beautiful sight." he said, rushing over to her. He quickly got rid of all her clothes and began to suck on her tits, loving the way they felt in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:21 pm

Addie giggled and pushed her hair back. She moaned as she was suddenly naked and had lips on her nipple. "Kaleb..." She wrapped her legs around him and dug her nails into his arms. Her fangs came out and she hissed as she bit into his neck
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:25 pm

"Oh fuck Addie!" he yelled, moaning as she bit into his neck. She was well aware that he got turned on when he did that. Kaleb loved the way she was wrapped around him and started to grind against her. "Help me out of my clothes darling?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:31 am

Addie knew exactly how to turn him on. She ran her tongue over her bite marks and giggled softly. "Yes Kaleb?" She smiled and ripped his clothes off his body and smiled own at the shreds of cloth between them, "Oopsie."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Kaleb moaned as her tongue ran over the bite marks she'd made, wanting her more than he ever had before. He didn't mind in the slightest when she literally ripped his clothes off. "Not a problem, darling." he said, and pinned her down on the bed before spreading her legs. Slowly, his tongue began to run over her pussy before zeroing in on her clit. Lightly he began flicking his tongue against it in hopes of driving her as crazy as she was driving him.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 am

Addie moaned and lifted her hips as peasure coursed over her, "KALEB!" SHe wrapped her fingers through his hair and moaned as she bucked her hips. "Fuck! Fuck me, Kaleb!" She growled na dbit her lip, drawing in some of her own blood
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:39 am

Kaleb smiled as she started moaning his name, loving when she wrapped her fingers in his hair and bucked her hips against him. Holding her down, he continued to eat her out, loving the sweet taste of her on his tongue. "Well, if you insist." he said, coming up for air before kissing her passionately. Positioning himself, he slowly slid his large erect member inside of her, moaning at the tightness. "God that's tight."
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:44 am

Addie whimpered as he entered her. He was so big She tried to focus on Kaleb. But her mind kept wandering to Jared. She bit her lip and sunk her fangs into Kalebs nck to stay focused on him. "Baby..."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:47 am

He moaned and slowly started to move inside her as she bit into his neck, turning him on even more. "Fuck that feels good. I love you Adelaide." he whispered. Kaleb gave her a spanking and started to move faster, going harder as he started to find his rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:49 am

"I love you Kaleb." She moaned as he started to move faster. About 10 minutes into it, she started seeing Jared face. She growled and pushed Kaleb off of her, throwing him across the room and screaming her head off.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Smiling down at her, he enjoyed every minute of it. Kaleb was just starting to get close to his climax when Addie threw him off of her, and he groaned as his back slammed into the wall. She began to scream as loud as she could and he winced at the pitch, not knowing what to do to help her. Slowly, he stepped forward until he was close enough to wrap her in his arms. "Shh, it's alright. It's just me, Kaleb." he told her, trying to help her calm down.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Addie continued to scream until she heard his name. Her eyes flew open and she looked at him. She whimpered and nuzzled into him. "Im sorry. I thought I could handle it. I really did. Im sorry." She nuzzled and sighed softly
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:40 pm

"You have nothing to apologize for Adelaide. Nothing at all." Kaleb assured her, stroking her hair as he held her. If they couldn't do this sort of thing, well than that was that. After what she'd been through he wouldn't hold anything against her. That she was willing to make any effort in this area he knew must have been hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:52 pm

"I want to try again." Before he could argue, she was straddling him and sliding him into her. She moaned and began to ride him. Focusing on Kaleb and trying not to let her mind wander. "Kaleb..." She maoned and threw her head back in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 10:37 pm

"You don't have to...oh, fuck." Kaleb moaned, loving the feel of her tight, wet pussy around his member. He gave her a spanking before putting his hands on her waist and pulling her down onto him as he started to thrust upward into her. "Addie." he moaned back, and then began to suck on her tits while she rode him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 2:17 am

Addie moaned as his hips met hers. It felt so amazing. Not having sex for 500 years made the pussy really tight and crave attention. Kaleb was the attention she craved. "Kaleb... treat me like your little sex slave baby. I want you to be rough. Prove your a bad boy and not some teddy bear." She smirked and bit her lip as he sucked on her tit
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:38 am

Kaleb smiled when she told him to treat her like his little sex slave, that was something he could do. "It would be my pleasure darling." Giving her a spanking, he picked her up and slammed her against the wall. Kissing her fiercely, he started to pound into her, not holding back in the slightest as he tried to do his best for her.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:46 am

Addie screamed in pleasure as her back hit the wall. "Oh Merlin, Kaleb." She wrapped her legs around him and her hands immediately went to his hair and she kissed him back with jst as much fervor and passion.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:07 am

"You like that baby?" he asked, whispering in her ear before he started to suck and nibble on it. Kaleb spanked her again and started slamming into her harder, his balls slapping against her slick pussy.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:15 am

Addies body began to quiver and she felt herself going over the edge. The walls of her pussy tightening on him and she let out a loud moan as she came
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:18 am

"Oh fuck, cumming!" Kaleb yelled, moaning her name as her walls tightened around him. He continued to pound her hard as he came, not lightening up at all as he rode out his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Vega
Adult
Mystique Vega

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:23 am

Addie clung to him and moaned. "Best. Sex. Ever." She smiled and kissed him softly. She got to her feet and tried to walk, which was of course impossible. She fell to her knees and giggled. "Made it to where I cant walk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinks (Adelaide)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next