HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:04 am

Kaleb made his way to a section of the castle few ever ventured into, a room on the third floor that housed the Hogwarts armoury. Some of it hadn't been moved in so long that dust was actually starting to gather on it. Walking to the wall, he selected an old broadsword. Once he got accustomed to the weight he started to swing it around, imitating what little he knew of sword fighting from some muggle movies he'd seen. He really had no idea what he was doing but enjoyed himself anyways before setting it back on the wall. Next he set up a target and got out a crossbow before walking to one end of the room. Bolt after bolt zoomed into the target and nailed it dead center, and the boy found himself impressed by it. "This really is some beautiful weaponry." he said quietly.

The young man proceeded to try object after object, some he was good at others he wasn't. What was important was that he was enjoying himself, and didn't even notice the time flying by.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 am

Adelaide went up to hr secret hallway. The Armoury of Hogwarts Castle. She loved it up their. ALl the suits of armour and the weapons... they told stories. Beautiful stories of love and conquest. She smiled as she saw someone else there. She did not know the boy, but he seemed to be having a good time. "Are you having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:18 am

Kaleb jumped at the sound of the voice and whirled around to see a cute blonde there, looking at him. Smirking, he walked towards her, a mace and shield still in his hand. "I am rather enjoying myself, always interesting practicing ways to kill people. Kaleb Monticello's the name, fifth year Slytherin. Something I can help you with?" he asked curiously, not sure whether she was here for the weaponry or because she'd heard noise coming from in here.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:20 am

"You happen to be in my secret place, Monsieur Monticello. However, I will not ask you to leave... I happen to like the view. As for introductions. I am Adelaide Harmon. 3rd year. Hufflepuff." She smiled and moved a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:31 am

"What view is that? All of these weapons are quite gorgeous, I must admit." he said with a chuckle. Kaleb smiled and noted her name, house, and year, a bit surprised she was a Hufflepuff and only a third. She was fairly well developed for her age and definitely didn't look like a little girl. "So you must be the one other person who comes here. Knew there was somebody else. It really is a pleasure to meet you Miss Harmon." he told her with a wink before replacing his weapons on the wall and getting out a claymore he started to swing in small circles.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:34 am

"Yes, the weapons> Thats the viw Im referring to." She smirked and walked over to the chair she kept in the room, her hips swying and her skirt a bit too short. "Pleasure is all mine, and you can call me Adelaide, or Addie if you so wish."

Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) Tumblr_new6jnzV4o1s4n6ozo1_500
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:38 am

For some reason Kaleb wasn't quite sure he believed her, and found himself enjoying the view of the girl's hips swaying back and forth. The clothes showed off her tight body, and he found himself getting turned on slightly by it. "I rather like the full name Adelaide, it's lovely. Like you." he commented with a wink. Kaleb found himself curious what this Puff could do though, and handed her a bow and arrow before pointing at the target. "Show me your skills, I'm curious." he admitted with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:41 am

"Well Im so glad you approve of my name, Mister Monticello.. I mean Kaleb." If he got to use her name, she got to use his. She smiled and moved her hair out of her face and wrinkled her nose at the weapon. "Very well." She lined 3 arrows up in the notch and shot them, all three hitting the target. "Impressed yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:45 am

"You are more than welcome to call me Kaleb." he said with a laugh. Oddly, he felt at ease around the girl and his smile widened when she started hitting the dead center of the target. Kaleb nodded and moved behind her before whispering in her ear, one hand resting on her waist. "A girl who knows how to handle weaponry is one of my biggest turn-ons Adelaide." After he said it he smiled and walked to put them back before returning to stand in front of her, eyeing her with a mischievous smile upon his face. She was cute, but could she handle him, that was the question...
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:46 am

Adelaide gasped when he said she was turning him on. "Oh... my... I mean... Im sorry, I had no intentions of doing so." She blushed a light pink and bit her lip nervously before locking eyes with him, her own eyes big and grey, staring into his cholcate brown ones. "Kaleb..."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:49 am

Kaleb waved off her apology, finding himself enjoying the blush. When she bit her lip it was even more of a turn on for him and he blushed a little as well, she was only barely old enough to have feelings for guys. He shouldn't be saying things like this to her, but he wanted to. "Yes, Adelaide?" he asked, stepping closer to her as he gazed back into hers.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Harmon
Hufflepuff 3rd Year
Adelaide Harmon

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:52 am

"Kaleb... am I pretty?" She asked, wanting an honest answer. "Ive never felt pretty next to my sister, Addison. She is the pretty twin in my opinion. We are freternal twins so it is possible for her to be prettier than me." She blushed even more and stepped closer to him
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:54 am

"Well I think you're wrong. You look beautiful to me Adelaide, and I'm not just saying that." Kaleb told her, lowering his voice as she got closer. His hands tangled itself in her hair and tugged on it gently as he pulled her against him, looking at her lips and licking his own. "Do...do you mind if I kiss you?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:23 am

Addie smiled and gasped as he tugged on her hair. When asked for permission to kiss her, she smiled and said, " i would be insulted if you didnt." She bit her lip and tilted her chin up
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 pm

"Well then, it would be wrong to insult a lovely lady like you." Kaleb told her with a wink. Leaning down, he wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her. It started out gentle but gradually heated up as he got into it, fireworks going off behind his eyes as he enjoyed himself more than he had any right to. After a full minute he pulled up, panting for breath. "Wow..." he whispered, stunned by the intensity of it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Addie smiled as he kissed her, his lips soft by rough. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled softly, kissing him back with just as much passion. She nibbled softly on his bottom lip at an attempt of being sexy, not sure if it worked though. When he pulled away she smiled bretahlessly, "Wow is right..."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Blushing lightly, Kaleb smiled at her as his arms held her against him. "I rather like you Adelaide. Only have one question, do you mind being with someone most would consider a bad boy?" he asked, looking at her to gauge her reaction. He got in trouble on a regular basis and still had a tendency to do...'questionable activities'.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:59 pm

"Maybe I like bad boys." She traced a finger nail down his chest and smiled softly. "Maybe I like trouble and mischief. Why dont you show me how much trouble you can get me into, Kaleb." She grabbed a swrod off the wall and pointed it at his throat. "On guard."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:03 pm

"Sounds like a good time to me, Addie." he said with a wink. When she reached for a sword Kaleb did as well, and ran his sword down the length of hers before squaring off with her. "Time to have some fun, I see." he laughed, deciding to test her defenses with some basic cuts and slashes, trying to see how good the girl was.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Addie smiled and sashayed and parried each of his advances. She did a few cross steps and slashed at his sword, knocking it out of his hand before poiting the end of her sowrd at his neck. "I win, love."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:27 pm

"Yes, I'm afraid you do." Kaleb said, pointing slightly before grabbing her sword and tossing it aside. Closing the distance between them he leaned down and started to kiss and suck on her neck, eager to see the reaction it would cause. He began to nibble on her ear lightly and smirked. "This is my way of winning the war, though." he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Adelaide moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck as she tilted his head to grant him better access. She moaned and dug her hands in his hair and rolled her hips against his, "Kaleb, behave yourself." She hissed and kissed him eagerly
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Moving his lips to her neck he sucked and gave her a large hickey, smiling victoriously when he got a moan out of her. "You're the one who wanted a bad boy. I don't think of either of us want me to behave." he smirked, grinding his pelvis against hers as he kissed her deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth as it danced with hers.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:31 pm

Adelaide moaned and clung to him, her hips rolling and grinding and her mouth making delicious moans. She thrusted her hips slightly and growled softly at the feel of his bulge. "Oh god, Kaleb. Be bad for me baby."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:43 pm

Holding her tightly and giving her a light spanking, Kaleb smiled widely at her request. Those were the words he'd been waiting to hear come from her lips as he grinded back, already rock hard. Quick as a whip, he had her out of her top and unhooked her bra, tossing it aside before he began to kiss and suck on her beautiful tits, biting them gently with his teeth. "Oh Merlin, these are amazing Addie." he said, before resuming sucking on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next