HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Drinks (Adelaide)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 am

Kaleb had met up with Adelaide earlier in the day and asked if she maybe wanted to meet him at The Three Broomsticks. Since it was a Saturday they were free to do what they wanted with their time, and he thought grabbing a butterbeer with his girlfriend sounded like a good way to spend it. He arrived there before she did and grabbed them a table, ordering one butterbeer for each of them. While he waited he sipped on it to stay occupied, already looking forward to seeing Addie.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:10 am

Adelaide walked into the three broomsticks and her eyes instantly landed on Kaleb. She smiled and ran to him, using her vamp speed and hugged him. "Missed you. Dont let go. Shitty day." Was all she said. She had been made fun of today for dating a snake. She hated people. 

outfit :
Drinks (Adelaide) Y
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:14 am

Kaleb decided not to ask questions and simply held her as instructed. He felt loved that she missed him so much, but was kind of sad she'd had a bad day. "Any jerks I need to teach lessons?" he asked her, smiling mischievously as he thought about inflicting pain on others.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:16 am

Adelaide shook her head violently. "No.Violet already handled it. Shes my friend in m house. She is dating a snake too, so she udnerstands what it is like to be an outsider like I am now." She smiled and kissed him softly, licking her lips. "Thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:20 am

"That's good, I'm glad you have a friend sweetie." he told her with a smile. Kaleb kissed her back and chuckled when she said she was thirsty. "Well I'd offer you your butterbeer, but I have a feeling that's not what you want to drink now is it?" he asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:23 am

Her eye shon red and she dragged him to the womans restroom. She locked the door behind them and took off her shirt to distract him form the pain. She licked his neck to numb it before sinking her fangs into him and drinking for a few minutes
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 am

When he saw Addie's eyes turn red he knew he was in for it and was dragged into the restroom. Kaleb saw her lock the door and moaned when she started licking his neck. Soon she was biting him and the ecstasy from it was turning him on. Finally she stopped drinking from him and he kissed her passionately before starting to kiss and suck on her breasts, having deftly slipped her bra off.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:33 am

Adie growled when he took her bra off. "No!" She said, a bit of blood dripping from her lip. 'I dont want every time we see eachother to be about sex. I just want to enjoy an afternoon with my boyfriend." She smiled and got redressed an went outside
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:35 am

"I'm sorry. Next time I won't even bother." Kaleb said with a frown, and followed her out of the bathroom. He didn't mind it not being about sex but she had to understand when she sucked his blood like that it was a turn on for him.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 am

"Are you mad at me now?" She had told him why she didnt want to rush things? All it did was bring Jared into her mind. She whimopered and looked away so he wouldnt see her tears falling down her face. "Im sorry Im such an awful girlfriend." She stood up and walked out of the pub and into the snow
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:40 am

"No, I'm not mad Addie." he told her honestly. It wasn't that he was mad so much as just had pent up energy for that sort of thing. Kaleb saw the tears fall down her face and followed her out into the snow. She was his favorite person in the world and he hated seeing her hurting. Quickly he found her and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "You aren't an awful girlfriend. Sorry if I made you feel that way." he apologized.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 am

"I just dont want to rush things. I told you that." She said, her voice choked with tears in the back of her throat. "Please... please just let me go at my own pace." She wrapped her arms around him and whimpered. "I love you. I cant lose you."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:44 am

"You did, and we can go at whatever pace you need." he assured her, his fingers wiping away her tears. Kaleb held her close and started to stroke her hair softly as he did so. "I promise you won't lose me Adelaide. I love you too. More than anything." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:47 am

Addie hugged him as more tears fell. She sighed as Violet and her boyfriend walked over. Violet immediately grabbed her face and looked into her eyes, "Did he hurt you?" Addie shook her head and wiped her tears. "No Vi vi." She turned to Violets boyfriend, "Hello Tate."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:50 am

"Of course I didn't hurt her." he said, arms still locked around his girlfriend. Kaleb was insulted that somebody would think he had and glared at the girl. Slowly though, his eyes softened as he realized she was just being protective. "I'm Kaleb, nice to meet you Violet, Tate." he introduced himself. Tate eyed the other boy before shaking his hand. "Hi Adelaide, how are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:53 am

Violet growled and her eyes flashed black. "Watch your tone, snake boy" She released Addie and went to Tate. Addie went over and hugged Tate and kissed his cheek. "Im fine. Just emotional. You know how I am." She and Tate had been friends for a long time. Violet turned to Kaleb and just watched him, eyes unmoving and unemotional
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 am

Kaleb stared at the girl, glaring at her. The way she looked at him was unnerving but he held her gaze. "You watch your attitude Puff." he snapped back. If this girl was this much of a bitch all the time he didn't understand how Adelaide could be friends with her. Tate eyed her and simply nodded in consent. "Yes I do. Would you like to join Vi and I for a drink?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:03 am

Violet rolled her eyes and turned her attention to her boyfriend and Addie. Addie smiled and linked arms with Kaleb. "That sounds lovely. But Kaleb and I have plans. Next time, though." She smiled and kissed Tates cheek before leading Kaleb to Honeydukes
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Kaleb happily linked arms with his girlfriend and followed her. "So long." he said to her friends. It would be fun to get some sweets, he thought to himself, once he'd noticed where she was leading them. "Got a sweet tooth today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:14 pm

"Yes sir I do." Addie smiled and kissed him softly before running around the store grabbing everything she wanted and going to the counter to pay for it. She dug around her pruse for a few coins and smiled at Kaleb
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:20 pm

"Well let's go then." Kaleb said with a chuckle, kissing her back before following her around the store as she got loads of candy. When she started digging around in her purse he knew she was a bit short, and he reached into his pocket to help her out. He found three galleons and a couple sickles and handed them over. "You'll owe me." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:24 pm

"But of course, baby" She handed him a chocolate frog before opening one of her own. She bit the head off her own and looked at the card. "I got Dumbledore. Again. I got like 5 of him." She sighed and slipped the card into her pocket
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:20 pm

"Thank you." Kaleb said, and took the chocolate frog from her. When he opened it he was surprised to see somebody he'd never gotten before, a Salazar Slytherin card. "Slytherin for me, that's new." he commented, pocketing it for later to add to his collection. Slipping his arm around Addie, he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "This has been fun."
Back to top Go down
Violet Miller
Hufflepuff 4th Year
Violet Miller

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Addie smiled when he got a new card. "Got 3 of him. 2 Ravenclaw. 5 Hufflepuffs. about 15 Gryffindors." She smiled and leaned into the kiss. "So romantic and sappy you are. I was promised a bad boy." She smiled and walked ahead, her hips swaying in her tiny black skirt
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:04 pm

"That's cool." Kaleb said, well aware she had a larger chocolate frog card collection than he did. "Oh, so it's a bad boy you want, eh?" he asked, kissing her neck before she walked ahead of him. The way her hips swayed in that tight black skirt was driving him crazy. Catching up with her, he gave her a light spanking. "Easy there, unless you want me to rip that skirt off you." he whispered in her ear before biting and sucking on the lobe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drinks (Adelaide) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinks (Adelaide)   Drinks (Adelaide) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinks (Adelaide)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next