HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)

Go down 
+2
Sirius Black
Azalea Rosier
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Azalea smirked, sighing in delight at the sucking off her neck. ''Sirius Orion Black...You will be the most perfect man I will ever have in my bed.'' She purred before raising her eyebrow. ''Didn't you just say you haven't had anyone in your bed?'' She questioned, keeping her arms wrapped around her boyfriend's neck, occasionally rubbing her front against his.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Sirius' ego shot up as she said that, "Well of course I will be. Have you seen me?" He smiled and kissed her forehead, "Aza, I have had girls in my bed before. Doesnt mean I have slept with them." He cupped the back of her head and looked into her eyes. "You will be my first time. I will make it romantic for you so you forget all about your awful first time. Your real first time will be with me."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Azalea rolled her eyes, shoving Sirius slightly. ''Oh I've seen you...Eden once sneaked us into the boys bathroom...'' She purred into his ear and looked up at him, smiling happily. ''I'd really like that...I feel bad that I've had a few partners in my bed for sex and you haven't. Makes me want to throw you in a room full of girls so we're even.'' She chuckled softly before putting on a 'sirius' face. ''I'm kidding..I'd never do that...you're all mine, handsome..''
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Sirius' eyes lit up like a christmas tree at the thought of being surrounded by girls before laughing. "I wouldnt want them unless they were all copies of you. Even then I would find the real one and kiss you and fuck you in front of all of them." He smirked and lead her to Gryffindor tower.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Azalea rolled her eyes at his reaction, leaning into him as they walked. ''That...doesn't sound like a bad idea.'' She purred into his ear, biting his neck playfully before walking ahead of him on the stairs so his only view was her rear. She wiggled it when she got to the top, winking over her shoulder at Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Sirius ran up the stairs and smacked her ass with a loud blap sound echoing around them> He smirked and kissed her softly before arguing with the portrait about how she cant sing and speaking the password and stepping inside the portrait. "Bloody painting is gonna make me go deaf one of these days."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Azalea yelped at the smack, playfully glaring at Sirius despite actually loving the feeling. She pecked his lips, laughing quietly at his argument and followed him inside after thanking the lady in the portrait and compliment her on her unique singing. ''You need to be nice to her, my love. That way when you show up, she stops singing and starts to have a conversation.'' She explained, grinning cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:39 pm

"BUT SHE CANT SING!" He growled and lied on the couch by the fireplace. She closed his eyes and sighed as sleep began to overwhelm him. He reached out for Azalea for her to lie down with him. "Aza...."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:43 pm

''I know she can't, love but it's always best to lie in that situation.'' Azalea replied, watching him closely with a faint blush. She couldn't believe that Sirius Black...was hers. Following him, she laid down in his arms and kissed his cheek. ''Siri..'' She replied, wrapping one of her legs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Sirius growled and unwrapped her from his body. "No no. Not tonight. Tonight we sleep. I just want to fall asleep with you in my arms like I have dreamt of every night for the past year and a half." He smiled and held her close and ksised the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Azalea furrowed her brow. ''That was me cuddling you, you tit.'' She said, turning around so her back was to his chest. ''Three years, Sirius...I've wanted this for three years..'' She whispered, yawning as she became sleepy from all the medicine she had for her wound. ''Sleep well, Sirius Orion Black...''
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:54 pm

"Good night Azalea Haven Rosier." He kissed her softly before drifting off to a sleep with dreams full of her beautiful shining face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3