HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)

Go down 
+2
Sirius Black
Azalea Rosier
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:55 pm

"For you...? Yes I am willing to settle down." He smiled and chuckled as he heard all the gasps and whispers. He turned to adress the sea of girls. "OK LISTEN UP! I AM NOW A TAKEN MAN! THIS HERE, THIS IS AZALEA! SHE IS MINE! ANYONE TOUCHES HER, THEY DEAL WITH ME!" He then turned back to his girlfriend and kissed her hard.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Azalea blushed and laughed loudly at his shout. Kissing his cheek, she turned as well to face a group of boys who looked disappointed with flowers in their hands. ''OKAY. LISTEN UP, SWEETHEARTS. I AM HAPPILY TAKEN BY THE SIRIUS BLACK. I ASSURE MY HEAD INJURY IS PERFECTLY FINE. I AM SANE.'' She said, earning a lot of groans of disappointment and heard shuffling feet as the walked away. About to laugh, her lips were covered by Sirius' and she moaned softly into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Sirius smirked as the boys all left empty handed. He grabbed his girlfriends arse and lifted her so she was face to face with him and he kissed her harder. He placed her gently against the wall as he kissed her more and more, never wanting to stop. "God Merlin, the things I want to do to you."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Azalea laughed, wrapping her legs tight around his waist and cupped his cheeks, deepening the kiss. As he spoke, she attacked his neck with kisses finally breathing in that wonderful scent and smiled against his skin. ''Oh yeah?'' She purred, rubbing herself against him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:14 pm

Sirius hissed and bit his lip, "Behave before I take you right here and now." He smacked her arse softly and chuckled to himself. "Such a little vixen you are." He kissed and sucked on her neck leaving a big black mark. "Marked by the Black Prince."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:18 pm

Azalea smirked. ''Not the first time someone's taken me in public, Siri..'' She purred into his ear honestly and moaned, fingers winding themselves into his hair and despite the hotness of the moment, she laughed at his words. ''Did you siriusly just call yourself that?'' She laughed even harder at her own pun.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:20 pm

"Wait, so youre not a vrigin?" Sirius himself was. Sure, he messed around with girls all the time. But he never actually went all the way with them. The farthest he would let them go was a blowjob to get him off then send them on their way. He laughed at her lame pun and nodded. "Yeah I did. What are you going to do about it."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Azalea blushed darkly and she dropped down to the ground. ''No...No I'm not.'' Her first time was wrong and forced and the rest, drunk or just needing to relax. ''That isn't an issue...is it?'' She questioned nervously, biting her lip before rolling her eyes. ''Simple...Ban you from kisses.'' She threatened.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:25 pm

"No it is not an issue love. It just emans you are more experienced than myself is all." He brushed her hair back and pulled her into his embrace as she threatened to stop kissing him. "I think thats a punishment for you as well." He ksised her softly and smiled
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:30 pm

''Oh thank the lords..'' Azalea sighed in relief before gasping. ''Wait...the sex god...isn't...experienced? As in....not a sex god at all?'' She exclaimed with wide eyes and she seductively bit her lip, wrapping her arms around his neck. ''Good point...'' She purred, kissing him back happily before releasing a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:33 pm

"Yeah yeah whatever. So Im a virgin. Big fucking deal." He growled softy, feeling like she was laughing at him. When she kissed back he smiled and deeepened the kiss by nipping her lip and sucking on her tongue lightly
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Azalea sighed. ''I'm not laughing at you...I wish I still was.'' She told him and nuzzled into him before kissing him. It felt so..perfect finally having him. She moaned into the kiss, pressing her hips against his with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:41 pm

"What happened when you lsot yours? Was he not big? Did he not satisfy? Oh let me guess. he fell asleep on top of you in the middle of it." He said with a smile. he was trying to cheer her up because he had thought he had made her upset with his mood swing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:25 am

When Sirius began questioning, Azalea kept her gaze locked on the floor. "It was...forced.." She explained, feeling like if she said raped, she'd burst into angry tears. "But I bet you can say he didn't satisfy.." She tried to joke, a small quirk of a smirk on her lips as she looked up at Sirius. "Why haven't you lost yours, Mister Sex God?"
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Sirius growled as she said the word forced. "Who was it? I swear I will kill him." He looked at her, his eyes black with rage. When she changed the subject, his anger wavered a bit but did not go away. "I just havent found the right girl. I dont want to lose it to someone I do not love."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Azalea shook her head, biting her lip. ''Y-You cannot kill him...'' She said, staring up at him, touching his cheek to calm his anger a bit more. ''I-I hope you do find..the right girl, Sirius...'' She said, staring down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:53 pm

"Who was it? And I sure as hell can. Watch me!" He calmed a bit at her touch and he looked at her and into her eyes, "I already have found the right girl, Azalea. Shes a Gryffindor. Sexy as hell. She has the cutest ass that I sometimes wanna just smack because it is so perfect. She is friends with my friends sister and she is my sexy as fuck girlfriend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:45 am

Azalea sighed, resting her forehead on his shoulder. "You cannont kill someone who's already dead...kind of. He's..well...he's a vampire and well...my uncle." She whispered, voice broken at the memory that plagued her mind. Her eyes widened at his words, looking sround expecting to see a different girl. "G-Girlfriend?" She asked, hiding the hurt she felt as she was not sure what their title was so she believed there was another girl.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 3:49 pm

"She makes me smile, and laugh, she makes me want to become a better person. I feel at home with her even more than I do with the maurauders." He nuzzled her and smiled "Its you silly. Who else would I be talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:02 pm

Azalea blushed darkly and nuzzled into him, enjoying the warmth of his chest. Hearing that it was her caused a sharp gasp to escape her and she stared up at him, slowly leaning up to capture his lips into a kiss. ''I make you feel more at home than the marauders do? That's a huge shocker..'' She whispered into his lips, pressing into him even more as she brought him down for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Sirius growled and kissed her back> "Baby..." He pulled her in for a deep and longing kiss as he explored her mouth with his tongue. "God you are gonna be the death of me one day> Death by orgasm, what a way to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Azalea moaned into his lips, grinding against his strong body. ''Sounds like a good way...Wouldn't mind that one bit..'' She murmured, unable to keep herself away from his addicting lips and she pinned him to the wall, hands in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Sirirus laughed as she pinned him to the wall. "I like ym girls feisty. Makes it all the more satisfying." He gave her rear a smack and smiled as he continued to kiss her. "God you are so fucking sexy Aza." He pulled her against him and growled softly
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Azalea let out a moan at the smack, tugging at Sirius' hair so he kept close to her mouth. ''I like my boys rough...Think you can handle that?'' She purred, moving her mouth to his neck and sucked on it, marking him as hers. ''You're the sexy one here, Siri...You seen your chest?'' She quipped, licking the offended spot on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Valerie Stevens
Gryffindor 3rd Year
Valerie Stevens

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 4:15 pm

Sirius chuckled and nodded "I think I can handle it Angel." He kissed her all over her face and neck, leaving multiple hickey amrks on her perfect skin. He chuckled and shook his head, "Azalea Haven Rosier, you are the sexiest girl I will ever have in bed. And Ive had models before love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next