HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)

Go down 
+2
Sirius Black
Azalea Rosier
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) Empty
PostSubject: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Azalea stumbled, catching herself in the end but she still got flustered and growled down at herself. She felt a bit dazed, with a shirt pressed against the back of her. The owner of said shirt happened to be Sirius Black and his chest was on full show. Fangirls squealed in delight, glared at her as she kept herself to his side, not trusting herself to walk on her own. ''Thank you for taking me to the hospital wing...'' Azalea said, hearing some girls talk about her to which she glared much like her brother would.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Sirius glared at all the girls who dared to glare at his Aza. He spoke loudly so the girls would get the hint "No problem babe." He then leaned down and whispered, "Just to get them to stop glaring and plotting your death." He smriekd adn shot her a wink before kissing the top of her head
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Azalea's eyes widened and she nodded slowly which caused a groan to escape her. ''Okay...I shouldn't do that...'' She whispered and lightly touched his hand. ''I swear I said like...five seconds ago, don't kiss my head.'' She whispered with a smirk, yanking away her hand as it weirdly sent tingles down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:22 pm

"You like it when I kiss you. Dont deny it Aza." He smiled and lead her the rest of the way to hospital wing where the medi witch immediately began to heal her. Sirius watched as she did spells to clean sew and heal his angels head. Wait... his angel? Aza was not his angel. "Angel...?" He said questioningly softly to himself
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Azalea rolled her eyes and smiled at the medi witch, very grateful for the healing. Feeling her head being sewn, she latched onto Sirius' hand and clenched her eyes shut. Sure she's felt worse but it felt so uncomfortable. She frowned at him and squeezed his hand. ''You squeamish at blood, Sirius?'' She said, voice filled with concern.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Sirius let her squeeze his hand and smiled that she trusted him enough to let him stay near her in her time of dire need. "Of course not. Im not scared of anything." But when he saw his bloody tshrit he groaned and had to sit down. "Not scared... just... dizzy."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:31 pm

Azalea smiled up at him and bit back a laugh, feeling the medi witch tap her shoulder signalling that she was done. ''Thank you, Ma'am..'' She said before being told to stay a little bit and Azalea cleaned the shirt, putting it next to her and made Sirius put his head on her lap. ''Stay there then.'' She commanded, threading her fingers in his hair in a soothing fashion.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Sirius smiled as he set his had on her lap "Thanks Aza. Never been good with blood." He sighed as she played with his hair. "So where is the boyfriend in your dying hour?" He smirked against her leg and nipped it softly to try and get a reaction out of her. He put a hand on her arse and squeezed as he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:40 pm

Azalea smiled softly and nodded. ''It's alright. I knew someone like that. He liked it when i played with his hair, calmed him down.'' She explained and yelped at the nip, glaring down at him. ''He's in Hufflepuff...Very nerdy and he's a muggleborn. Just to piss off my parents.'' She teased. ''Blonde hair...bright blue eyes..'' She kept going, describing the exact opposite of Sirius as a smirk grew on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Sirius growled when she started talking about another guy. He got up and walked back to his chair, his head spinning. He leaned against the cold stone wall hoping it would help. It did a bit, but her touch helped a lot more. "Then why the hell am I here instead of him?"
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Azalea's brow furrowed in surprise, hurt etching itself into her face when he walked away. Staring down at her hands, hiding said expression, she let out a soft sigh. ''Because he's not real? I'm single, Sirius.'' She said, getting the all clear to leave by the medi witch and she threw the now clean shirt back at Sirius. ''Thanks for the help, Sirius.'' She said bluntly, heading out to leave whilst staring at the floor. She liked him, a lot and had liked him since the very first year of Hogwarts. Eden always teased her about it.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Sirius spun around when she said the other boy wasnt real. "Aza..." He said as she walked away. He chased after her and handed her the clean shirt. "Keep it." He put it over her tiny frame and smiled down at her. "Aza will you go out with me this weekend? Its Hogsmeade and I figured we could have some fun together."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Azalea turned slowly, eyes shining bright and noticed how the shirt barely covered her rear. ''Thank you..'' She said, resisting the urge to bury her nose into the shirt to take in his scent. ''You...want to go with..me? What about all your girls, Siri?'' She questioned, raising her eyebrow before touching is hand quickly. ''I'd love to though. I need to fill up my prank supplies..'' She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:59 pm

"Screw all of those girls. I only notice you right now and I can feel them all staring at me. But I want to be with you." He smiled and pulled her close. "I really want to kiss you." When she mentioned prank supplies he smiled "Me too. i plan to get Moore and James at some point next week> Want to help me with it?"
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Azalea smiled back, her idiotic crush left her flustered and she wanted to stop the growing blush on her cheeks but no luck. She leaned into his side, realizing he probably just wants a quick fuck with the girl who never usually paid him attention. ''Sure that sounds great! That's if you can get Jamesie away from Lilypad..'' She cooed, remembering that's what Eden always referred to Lily whenever James was around. ''Thank you again, for..taking me to the hospital wing.''
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:09 pm

"I know how to handle my brother." He smiled and brushed her hair back. He saw James as a brother. "Im sure all I have to do is get Snivelus to ask Lily to hang out and she would go with him." He nodded and smiled, "Whenever you need me, I will be here for you."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Azalea chuckled and leaned into his hand without thinking about it before yanking herself away with a bigger smile. ''And with that, James would most likely watch like a hawk.'' She pointed out with a raise of her eyebrow and then found herself frowning up at him. ''Why are you being so nice, Sirius? To me of all people?'' She questioned, messing with the bottom ends of Sirius' shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Sirius chuckled and nodded, "Ill have Moore distract him." He smiled and reached a hand out to cup her cheek. "I like you Aza. Why do you think I just asked you out? I gave you my shirt." He smiled as she messed with the bottom of said shirt. "Youre sexy as hell, totally fuckable. But its so much more. Youre fesity sexy, fun to be around."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Azalea stared up at him, disbelief in her eyes and she crossed her arms over her chest. ''So...the reason you like me is because I'm good looking and a prankster like you. Do you even know my middle name? Who my brother is? What year I'm even in? My entire personality?'' She questioned, furrowing her eyebrow. ''I apologize but I find it so hard to believe that you of all people like me...'' She admitted, preparing to take off the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Sirius sighed and took a deep breath. "Your full name is Azalea Haven Rosier. Your brother is Evan Rosier. You are a 3rd year Gryffindor. As for Personality wise, I see you as a hidden gem. You like to observe people more than be observed. You love art. You are an artist. You have a way of getting what you want without even trying." He gripped her hands to keep her from taking off the shirt. "As for me, I like you, Aza."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Azalea's eyes widened even more and she blushed darkly. ''I'm sorry...I just...I've noticed you since the first year and you've never paid attention to me before..This is our first conversation.'' She pointed out and stared down at their hands, shivers sent down her spine. ''You know me...very well, I must admit. No one apart from Evan and Eden know I draw.. so Eden must've told you..or shown you art..And you remembered..'' She stammered and leaned up, kissing Sirius' cheek. ''I'm glad you did.''
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:41 pm

"yes I remembered because it involved you." He smiled and cupped her cheek. "I am going to kiss you now." Before she could argue his lips were on ehrs and he smiled against them. They were nice and soft. He liked them He pushed her lips open with his own before exploring her mouth with his tongue. She tasted so sweet. It was nice
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:44 pm

Azalea almost argued but it was far too late. She was in shock at first but slowly, leaned in allowing her hand to rest on his bare chest as she rubbed her tongue against his, fighting for dominance but in the end, he won. She pressed her entire body against his, heart soaring with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:46 pm

Sirius smiled and pulled her closer his arms around her waist their bodies pressed together. It felt so right. All of those other girls meant nothing compared to this. "You make me want to be a better person." He said when he finally pulled away for air. "Make me want to cut off all relations witht hsoe other girls and focus only on you."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Rosier
Gryffindor 6th Year
Azalea Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Azalea almost burst at the way their bodies fit so perfectly together it was almost too good to be true. She pulled away, gasping for air and stared up at him in complete and utter shock. ''The Gryffindor Player is actually willing to settle down?'' She teased, noticing a bunch of girls gasping at the sight of her in Sirius' arms and what didn't help was her leaning up to capture his lips in a longing kiss. ''I've wanted to do that...for three years..You certainly kept me waiting.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)   Blood brings friendship? (Sirius) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood brings friendship? (Sirius)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next