HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Addie was in shock when she was suddenly half naked, but when his mouth was on her chest all she could do was moan. "Oh god, Kaleb." She wrapped her legs around him and rolled her hips as she thrusted her chest up as she arched her back
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 am

"Glad you're enjoying it darling, we're just getting started." he moaned against her and sucked hard on her exposed chest, leaving a hickey against the pale skin. When she wrapped her legs around him he ground back against her, dying to get out of his clothes. He settled for taking off his shirt and making out with her, his tongue running across her teeth before his own scraped against her bottom lip as he bit down, moaning as he got turned on. "Fuck, you make me so hot Adelaide." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:14 am

Adelaide moaned and held his head in place on ehr chest, "OH MERLIN, KALEB!" She growled at the sight of his chest and ksised and nipped his exposed skin. She moaned as she rubbed over his sculted abs and smirked softly. "So fucking sexy."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:21 am

"It's good to hear a beautiful girl moaning my name." he whispered, kissing her again as his cock strained to be free of its restraints. Kaleb could barely contain his excitement at the prospect of possibly having sex with the gorgeous girl before him. "Yes, you are. Now I think it's time we got rid of the rest of your clothes." he said with a wink. Laying her down on the floor after conjuring a blanket, he soon had her panties and skirt off of her. Smiling at the exposed pussy before him, he began to lick her pussy and clit before he started sucking on it, moaning as he enjoyed the flavor.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:40 am

Addie moaned and clawed at his hair as he ate her out, "Kaleb, kaleb, wait." She pulled away and magicked their clothes back on. "I think we should wait a bit, dont you?" She looked at him and hoped he wouldnt be mad. "We only jut met an hour ago."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:47 am

To his shock, the girl pulled away from him and they were soon both clothed once more. Kaleb was a bit disappointed, he had been starting to get excited and still had a rather large bulge he needed to take care of. But, perhaps she was right about waiting, it would be good for them to get to know each other. "Yeah, I guess we probably should wait." he said with a sigh, pulling his knees up and resting his chin on them.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:06 am

"Do you hate me...?" She looked at him and bit her lip. She was afriad he would say yes and ;eave her. She couldnt take losing him. "Kaleb..." She bit her lip as her chin trembled.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:11 am

Her question shocked him and Kaleb scooted over until he was next to her and slipped his arms around her, holding her tight. "No Adelaide, I don't hate you at all. Other people I hate, but not you." he whispered, arms still around her as he began to stroke her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:22 am

Addie nuzzled into him and sighed, "Im glad you dont hate me. I would probably want to die if you did." She nuzzled him and sighed as she curled up in his lap. "Kaleb... what are we? Are we dating? Fuck buddies? Friends? What"
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:28 am

Kaleb pulled her hair away from her face and looked deeply into her eyes. "Don't say things like that. Imagining a world without you is too painful for me to think about." he told her honestly, and held her close as she curled up in his lap. Her question caught him off guard and he thought about it carefully before answering. "Well we're definitely not fuck buddies. And I'm not sure I could be friends with you without wanting...more. So...I guess I'm asking if you want to be my girlfriend Adelaide Harmon. Do you?" he asked, not sure if that's what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:33 am

Addie smiled and shook her head up and down vigorously. "Yes baby, Yes I do." She smiled and kissed him hard on the lip, her tongue dancing with his. "Kaleb Monticello, my boyfriend." She smiled and held his hand as she nuzzled deeper into his warm embrace
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:38 am

Seeing her shake her head vigorously had him chuckling. "You, my dear, are adorable." Kaleb said, kissing her back just as hard as his tongue moved in sync with hers. "Yeah, I am totally getting the better end of this deal." he whispered, smiling as he held her close, starting to get a little bit sleepy as he let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:40 am

"My sleepy sexy boyfriend. Too bad youre so tired. I was in the mood to fuck." She stood up, her skirt showing uo her legs and exposing a bit of a white lace thong. She smirked and walked toward the door before looking back. "You coming or not, sexy?"
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:44 am

"Well if you really want to, I'm sure I can find the energy." he said eagerly. Kaleb enjoyed the view while she walked, seeing the sexy thong and thinking naughty thoughts. When she asked if he was coming he hopped up and rushed over to her. "Of course I'm coming with, but you're the sexy one." he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:47 am

"Down boy, I was ojnly kidding." She smiled and giggled as she shook her head, "What am I gonna do with you?" She nuzzled him and smiled softly as she walked to the Hufflepuff common room. She was getting tired and was ready for bed "My room or yours, baby?"
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:53 am

"Honey, it's not nice to tease." he said, sticking his tongue out at her. When she asked what she could do with him he raised one eyebrow, ideas forming in his mind. "I have plenty of ideas on that, but for tonight how about we just cuddle?" he asked, nuzzling back as she led him to what he guessed was the Hufflepuff common room. "Well, since we're already in the Hufflepuff area, let's go with yours." he told her with a soft smile. Kaleb was oddly enjoying this, it was odd because he never thought he would enjoy cheesy couple stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:56 am

Addie shook her head and sighed, "Behave youself baby." She smiled and spoke the pasword to the common room and stepped in. She snuck Kaleb up to her room and lied on the bed. She changed int pajamas and soon fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:59 am

"I'm trying, but it's hard sweetie." he whined, snuggling against her as they walked into the hufflepuff common room and then up to her room. Before he even had a chance to try anything she was in her pyjamas and asleep. Shrugging, he stripped down to his boxers and slid over the covers, snuggling against her as he joined her in the land of dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)   Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Weaponry (Adelaide)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2