HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Stupid people (Open)

Go down 
+2
Brinley Storm
Lily Evans
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:09 pm

James was more than a little surprised when Lily began kissing him. Deciding to go with it, he wrapped his arm around her waist and the other in her hair as he kissed her back passionately. Soon enough they both came up for ear and he found himself blushing and wanting to smack Sirius upside the head, which he soon did. "Oh, shut up Black!" he said, laughing and smiling. It was a relief to have it finally out in the open, to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Eden raised her eyebrow at Lily's display of affection, biting back a gag. ''I did not need to see one of my best friends...being kissed. I think I'm going to hurl.'' She joked, resting the back of her hand on her forehead before sighing. ''Lily....I swear if you ever hurt James, I will unleash hells fury on your ass so hard your great...great..great grandchildren will feel it.''
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Ernest snorted "I'll give you that. Yet remember, if Remus won't, I will." He winked and turned his attention to Lily smacking lips with James and laughed and cheering "GO FOR TONGUE, GO FOR TONGUE!" He went and stood beside Eden, just offering her a smile, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Sirius smirked and growled when he was slapped, "Ok, why does everyone feel the need to hit me?" He smirked and grabbed Lillys arse, "Looks like I cant do that anymore now can I?" He frowned and shook his head. Lilly nodded at Eden, "I have no intentions of hurting him outside of my bed. James happens to like it when im rough with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Eden smiled up at Ernest, pressing her side against his for a short moment before glancing back at Lily, hands shooting up to her ears. ''DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT. LA, LA, LA LA LA.'' She sang, walking in circles around Ernest before burying her face in between his shoulder blades. ''My ears are scarred for life. My brain is as well...This isn't as bad as the time I caught Sirius with some girl...in my bed but its still bad...so bad..''
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:15 pm

Sirius blushed at her statement, "In my defense, her bed was being occupied. How were we supposed to kno you would come on?" He smirked and high fived James, "So Evans is a kinky one is she?" That earned him a swift kick to the shin from Miss Evans, "Fucking shit, Merlin, Evans
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Ernest grinned "because you are so hittable Pad... I mean.. look at that face" He winked and chuckled slightly at Eden's reaction, gently pulling her into his arms and whispering in her ear "Well you know, if you do someone in his bed, that's perfect payback" He kissed her cheek, but then looked at Lily "Seriously though, you hurt James and you will have a pack of angry pranksters on your ass, and you do not want that."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:18 pm

"Sirius, if you ever do that again you are losing the hand that touched her. Capiche?" he asked, looking at his friend and fingering the wand in his pocket as he did so to get the point across. James groaned when Eden threatened his girlfriend for him. "Eden, I do not need you to intimidate my girlfriends for me." he said, whining. When Lily mentioned being rough in bed with him he couldn't help but smirk. "You know me so well, darling." he said with a laugh, before kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:19 pm

Lily wrinkled her nose at the story of Sirius and some girl, "Did not need that image in my mind, Lupin." She smiled and nodded at Ernest, "Since Im dating your friend I guess what means I get to deal with you lot more often... lucky me." She smiled and rolled her eyes, "I wont hurt him. Bloody hell." She turned to James and leaned into his embrace, "Of course I know you. And relax guys, we havent had sex yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:21 pm

Eden narrowed her eyes at Sirius, crossing her arms over her chest which pushed her dress down a bit without her noticing. ''Well....seeing as it was past curfew, where do you expect me to go when we're not all together, idiot!?'' She said, rolling her eyes and chuckled. ''Well....Gryffindors are the fiesty ones. We're all kinky to be honest. Ain't that right, Lils?'' She said, feeling herself being pulled into Ernest's arms again. Blushing at his words, she bit her lip lightly and nodded, returning the kiss on the cheek. ''You volunteering?'' Hearing James groan, she glared at him much like a big sister would. ''Yes you do, Jamesie. I'll do the same with Sirius once he finally finds a girl to settle down with...in like...a million years. Same with Ernest and Peter. Remus however...gets worse than you guys.''
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Lilly giggled and nodded, "James knows my kinks and fetishes far too much for his own good." She looked up at her boyfriend and winked before running a hand up the back of his shirt and dragging her nails down his skin. "And I know his." She knew James was big on scracthing. "I doubt Sirius will ever find a girl" This earned a big protest from Sirius and Lilly just chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Ernest gave Lily a nod "And I guess I am stuck with you. Keep your Snape worshiping to a minimum though, I only have so much puke in my belly." He kept his mouth shut about Gryffindor's being the kinky ones, as he could easily bring up how Storm though Slytherins were the best in bed.

Yet when Eden returned the kiss and asked if he was volunteering, he actually blushed "Oh well... you are better than a Slytherin" He reasoned, not sure whether it was best to turn it into a joke at this point or not. He however whispered into her ear "How can you protect me from yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Eden's eyes widened at Ernest's blush and poked it as if it was an illusion. ''Yo...Siri....you see this? Pink stuff on his cheek..'' She teased, sticking her tongue out at Ernest before hearing his whisper. This caused her own blush to form and she glanced up at him, putting on her confident wall. ''Is this you asking, Ernest? My, My...Remus may not be pleased...'' She whispered, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Lily growled and grabbed her wand, "Shut up, Moore. Severus is sitll my friend and I will not have you bad mouthing him. James has learned to accept it. You better damn well learn too." Sirius was afraid to speak, god forbid the wrath of Lily Evans be turned unto him. "Um... guys, lets not anger, Lily bean? OK?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:34 pm

"Lily's right on that one. Padfoot's going to be the old maid of the group, I'm sure of it." James said, laughing and high-fiving his girlfriend. It was the most fun to tease Sirius because of his outrageous reactions to everything. Watching the interaction between Ernest and Eden he stepped up next to her and looked at Ernest. "Alright man, if you ever hurt Eden you're a dead man. Just giving you fair warning." he said, returning the overprotective friend favor to Eden and smiling as he did so. "No calling her Lily bean, that's my nickname." James whined at his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:36 pm

Ernest just snorted at James and said "If your choices were between me and Sirius for a committed relationship, who would you trust more to see it through?" He however was not aware he had whispered it so loud, so he just shrugged and told Eden "I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:39 pm

Siius rolled his eyes and played with Lillys hair which earned a growl from the fiery red head, but he did not top. "I will not be an old maid. I will be a sexy bachelor getting laid every night of the week by a new witch. You all can suck my dick, as the muggles say." Lilly nuzzled into James and nipped and sucked on his neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Eden stuck her tongue out at James, knowing he was reversing the roles of protectiveness. ''Nuh uh..You don't get to go all protective on me. I'm the only girl in this group. It's my job to be protective.'' She said firmly and stared up at Ernest, contemplating the question. ''Totally you. Sirius probably can't last a week in a commited relationship. Sorry, Siri but at this day and age, you're like a horny rabbit. One chick just doesn't do it.'' She said and then blushed, kissing the corner of Ernest's mouth and then laughed at Sirius' comment. ''I do not wish to suck your dick...Sorry, Sirius. You lost the chance.'' Eden winked.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Ernest laughed "Sharptooth for the win! Take that Padfoot. Having values pays off in the end" He then decided PDA was not an issue anymore, so he leaned down and kissed Eden full on the mouth, joking gone from the interaction between the two. He did not care what she was. Some may call her a freak, a dog, an abomination. But to him, Eden was...just Eden. A girl.. a friend... a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Eden chuckled at Ernest, rolling her eyes before being kissed. Smiling into it, she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned it happily. In the back of her mind, chains clinked and hit each other, forming new bonds to create a fresher possessiveness thanks to the wolf inside of her. Ernest Moore...was hers. Pulling away breathless, she looked up at him with flushed cheeks and pecked his lips again. Remus would probably be in shock for a while but Eden was happy.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Lily smiled at the two. "So cute. YOu guys are adorable. Now as the girlfriend of a Marauder, I must protect my fellow sister. Ernest, you hurt, I kill." She smiled and kissed James lightly. "I love you, James." She smiled and nuzzled into him
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Smiling back at his girlfriend, he happily kissed her back and held her to him. "I love you too, Lily." James said quietly, happily holding her. He couldn't help but agree with his girlfriend about the adorable comment. "Ernest, you don't want the team of Evans and Potter against you. That spells death for anyone, so watch it." he said, supporting his girlfriend's threat.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Ernest smiled down at her after the peck and gently poked her flushed cheek "Look Pad, see this man? There's red stuff on her cheek" He chuckled and added "Something you will never put on her again" He winked at him before gently kissing Eden again. While he was doing it he murmured into her mouth, so only she could hear "Let me tell Remus.. please? You are free to Tell Anita" He knew his sister was not going to be as big a problem as Remus, yet he knew one of them would have to tell her as well.

He then looked up at the other couple "Again, I would never hurt her. I'm too scared of Remus 'I fold my socks' Lupin."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:05 pm

Lily smiled and gave James' hand a squeeze. "So fucking sexy when your threatening, Jamesy." She smiled and kissed him harder and then remembered they were in public. She moaned softly which earned laughter from Sirius. "Did little Miss Sexy Evans get cockblocked by Jamesys friends?" Lily looked at Ernest and smirked, "Does he really fold his socks?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:11 pm

"Perhaps you and I could take care of that later." James whispered, after kissing her back just as passionately. The moan caused him to grow a rather large erection which he hid by pressing it against Lily's side. "Sirius, only I get to call her sexy you dolt!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid people (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next