HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Stupid people (Open)

Go down 
+2
Brinley Storm
Lily Evans
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Stupid people (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Eden, despite having Remus Lupin as her twin brother and having the maruaders as her only friends, disliked having pranks pulled on her. Some idiotic first year in Gryffindor hadn't learned that yet and decided to pull a prank on the self proclaimed Gryffindor Princess. Her hair was now gryffindor red, the tips were gold and what was more annoying; she was wearing a dress that she couldn't even taken off. It was like part of her skin so she hid in the trophy room as no one ever went there and began casting as many spells as possible, stupidly forgetting the normal charm to get rid of charms themselves. ''URGH!'' Eden yelled, her usually calm self being replaced by her werewolf anger. She silently hoped one of her friends would come in and calm her down but knowing her luck today, it'd be unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Ernest had been walking through the halls on his own, taking a well needed solitary walk. He loved his friends, but with the whole Animagus business they were constantly together, and as cool as Him, James, Remus and Sirius were, it was impossible to find dah ladies when they were so intimidating together.

He was walking past the trophy room when he heard a well known voice yell. Eden Lupin. Remus's incredibly hot sister. Ernest shrugged before he went inside. He couldn't help but laugh. "Merlins beard Eden, what the heck happened to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Eden's head shot towards the door and let out a long, low groan. Ernest Moore, the fifth part of their big, gryffindor group and the ultimate tease. She shot him a gold eyed glare, showing just how pissed she was as she did have good control of her wolf. "Some stupid first year did this to me! Obviously unaware who I am or who I'm practically family to!" She said, wanting nothing more than to get this dress off. It was like a second skin and gods, did it make the usually confident girl feel self concious. "I can't get it off!" She said, biting her lip as she stared at her reflection in the glass case.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Lily was walking down the hall when she saw Eden and Ernest. But first, she saw Edens hair. She couldnt help the laugh that escaped her mouth, "Oh Merlin, Eden. Im so sorry for laughing. But it is quite funny." She grabbed her wand and pointed it at her housemates head, "Colovaria." She rolled her eyes as the girl started going off about her family ties, "No one really cares about who you are related to, Eden. Besides, it was just a harmless prank."
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Ernest chuckled "Obviously. It should be Anita that they do that to. As she is the true Gryffindor Princess, not you" He smirked and added "Are you asking me to help you get out of your clothes Eden Lupin? What would your brother think?!" He shut up though, when Lily Evans causally strolled into the room "Going to blame this one on James, Evans?" he asked with a slight annoyance. That girl was EVERYWHERE wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:03 pm

"While this is something stupid and immature that James would do, I know it was not him. I just left him, actually. So he could not have done it." She smirked as she thought of the events she had just done with James and was thankful that Ernest did not notice her clothes were in disarray and her hair was messed up. She pursed her lips and looked Ernest up and down. "And quit hitting on Eden, for Merlins sake, She is Remus' sister. Or did you forget that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:55 pm

Eden was furious and Lily's laugh certainly didn't help the situation and she had to calm herself down before she unleashed her werewolf fury. Only the marauders knew of her being a werewolf. ''Yes, Yes of course. It was funny to you. No one dares prank you in case Snivelius come back with some...friends.'' She hissed before sighing in relief. ''Thank you, Evans...I was going to go insane.'' She admitted, tugging at her normal coloured hair. ''And Ernest...You can try but I can't promise that Remus won't snap you in half.'' Remus was always protective and with friends like the marauders, Eden felt like the safest girl in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Ernest 'ouuued' "Oh snap. Take that Evans" he then turned his attention to Eden, ignoring the red haired girl. He knew very well who Eden was, and that she was Remus's twin, yet did he need an outsider to point that out? No. He knew what he was doing. He walked over to her and pulled her into his arms teasingly kissing the top of her head "Maybe you are worth me taking that chance"
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Brinley walked up to the crowd and smiled softly. She decided to at least try and be nice. But when she saw Ernest kiss the top of the girls head, she couldnt help the frown that formed on her face. Lily seemed to notice and grabbed her hand, "You ok, Brin?" She asked curiously. Brinley just nodded, "Yeah Im fine, Lil."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Eden laughed at Ernest acting like some back up person and was thankful to have such a good friend. ''You're such an idiot sometimes, Ernest..'' She teased and nestled herself in his arms. It wasn't the first time they hugged and certainly wouldn't be the last as she was known to sneak into one of the boys beds because that's what she always did with Remus back at home. It was comforting. ''I'm totally worth it.'' She teased, leaning into the kiss and saw someone come towards them, taking in the frown but ignored it. ''What's everyone doing in the trophy room anyway?'' Eden asked, furrowing her brow.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Ernest groaned when Storm walked into the room "This is the last thing I need" he muttered only loud enough for Eden to hear. He smirked and kissed her head again at her teasing. "Maybe, maybe not. Maybe we just need to find out"

He answered Edens question as he said "While most guys would be jumping at the chance to be alone with three girls in the trophy room, This guy would prefer just one Gryffindor, the one in his arms, so maybe Lily and Storm should go do some girly things together.. like paint your nails or something."
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:41 pm

Brin rolled her eyes and stormed off with lily staring after her. Lily turned to Ernest and frowned. "You know she fancies you? She told me the other night. You could at least be somewhat nice to her." She would have to speak to James about his friends behavior. It was appaling at how rude Ernest was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Eden stifled a laugh by hiding her face in Ernest's chest and moved to rest her head against his shoulder. It was comforting for her wolf to have someone she knows next to her. ''Painting nails sounds dreadful...'' She said, her face the look of pure horror and watched the slytherin leave with a frown. ''Bye, Snakey?'' Eden called out, unsure of why Ernest had to be nice to someone just because they had a crush on him. She had to admit...Ernest's comment was sweet and she found herself hiding a blush.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:01 pm

(haha, stormed off, I get it XD)

Ernest shrugged "Let her fancy me, I don't date Slimey Snakes. I prefer Lions..." He smirked down at Eden "Or wolves." He chuckled. Let Lily think or do as she wants. Ernest would never date a Slytherin, it was the only thing his parents forbade him to do that he actually agreed with. Date Muggles.. maybe not, but dating Slytherin's was something he did not even want to do. If she knew he was the heir of Gryffindor Storm would be glad he did not agree to do anything with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:07 pm

Eden chuckled under her breath, understanding exactly what he meant by that and tugged down the dress. ''Slytherins date slytherins, lions date lions...No way around it. It'd upset the order of things in this place...'' She muttered honestly, having already seen far too many different house relationships go down the drain. ''Although...Sirius dates whoever. Well not dates. Sleeps with.'' She muttered with a shudder, remembering all those nights she had stayed with her brother and heard Sirius with some chick.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:44 pm

(Except David and Liza, that works just fine Wink )

Ernest nodded "Exactly. Keep that in mind Evans, we all know Snivelius Snape wants to get in your pants" he shook his head in disgust. hearing Eden's remark on Sirius, Ernest had to laugh "As long as she isn't a relative he will sleep with her. And no mater how hard I try, I can not get up to his number" His number sat at a big fat 0.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:54 pm

(>_> Good point)

Eden had to bite the inside of her mouth to keep herself from laughing. She hit Ernest lightly in the side with a smirk and moved her hair to one side. ''Yeah...It'd be pretty gross if Sirius did do that.'' She said, wrinkling her nose at the thought before smiling up at Ernest. ''..You should totally do a bet with Sirius. Sirius has to go a week without sex and you have to have sex with at least one person every day for a week. If you miss out a day, Sirius wins. That'd be awesome.'' She laughed, clutching her stomach at the thought of Sirius getting all flustered especially if she kept flirting with him as usual. She wasn't a saint when it came to sex but she was no where near Sirius' number.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:13 pm

Ernest chuckled "Oh yeah, that would work. I would just have to bat my eyelashes once at Storm and I win." He of course would probably never make that bet, not that he couldn't afford it, but because he would never actually be able to go from 0 to 1 every night for a week. But he had to keep face so he said "Would you volunteer as tribute?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Eden laughed along with him, realizing they'd never really had their own one on one time together before and found herself really enjoying it. ''Of course! There are probably a whole bunch of girls that you could work with...as long as you haven't pranked them before.'' She said, raising her eyebrow with a smirk worthy for slytherin. Staring up at him, shocked slightly at his question, she kept up her confident appearance. ''Of course I would. I can't pass up the opportunity to save all those girls out there from sleeping with you. I'll take one for the team.'' Eden teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Ernest pulled a face of panic and said "Oh shit" He basically was saying there was no girl left that he hadn't pranked. Well of course there were girls who he had yet to make fun of, yet he wasn't about to go about seducing someone he didn't know.. he wasn't that type of guy. So when she said she would take one for the team, and had to fake laugh "Oh ha ha, you don't have to make it sound like you would be torturing yourself doing it you know, you can at least pretend you are interested" He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:40 pm

Eden saw the panic and finally let out the laugh that had been bubbling inside of her chest the entire time. ''Oh, love...You've seriously pranked everyone?'' She questioned, laughing softly. Love was of course just a term of endearment she used for everyone but it still made her feel hot in the cheeks. Dramatically putting the back of her hand on her forehead, she let out a soft dramatic sigh. ''But of course, my dear Ernest...I am so very interested that my legs quiver in excitement at the thought.'' She pretended to fall into his arms, laughing even harder.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Lily had had enough. "Im going to find James. Any idea of where he is?" She wanted to be in James' arms so she didnt strangle his friend. "The company around here is getting very irritating and its making me slightly murderous."
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:00 pm

Ernest chuckled "I pranked quite a lot of people Eden, and I'm not sure I am okay with using the ones I haven't." He then rolled his eyes as her when she pretended to fall into his arms, he caught her, but warned "Keep it on and I will let you drop next time." he then dropped her, but caught her arm before she hit the ground using his quidditch reflexes.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:03 pm

James heard sounds coming from the trophy room and decided to see what was causing the commotion. Peeking his head around the corner, he saw Lily there with Remus' sister. Deciding to walk in, he went to stand by Lily. "What exactly is going on in here?" he asked curiously, not quite sure what to make of it all.

Last edited by James Potter on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Eden tilted her head at Lily, frowning. ''Why do you want to see him? Don't you hate him?'' She questioned and yelped when he dropped her, about to catch herself before Ernest did. Punching him in the arm with a pout, she crossed her arms over her chest and held her head up high. ''Dick.'' She muttered, stifling a laugh before a grin formed on her face. ''James!'' She exclaimed, always happy to see one of her brothers best friends, who she considered her best friends as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid people (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next