HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Stupid people (Open)

Go down 
+2
Brinley Storm
Lily Evans
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Lily instantly felt at ease when she felt James' presence. She turned to Eden and smirked, "I absolutely despise him. But he has my potions notes and he promised to help me study." She turned and looked at James. "About time you showed up to study, Potter." She sent him a wink and smiled softly at her secret boyfriend
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Ernest smirked when she called him a dick, and muttered "That's what you want isn't it?" He rubbed the spot she punched as he watched James wander in "What brings you here James?" He asked with a smile, the last thing he needed was James running off to Remus accusing Ernest of dating his twin. If anything was to happen with him and Eden Ernest wanted to tell Remus himself.

(James do you need to the link to our own thread?)
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:12 pm

James grinned widely and waved at Eden. "Nice to see you as always, Eden. Any of these people giving you trouble?" he asked, always happy to help Remus' sister if needed. Turning to Lily, he decided he had to play along with the charade or his friends would get suspicious. "It's not my fault you weren't there to take your own notes, but yes I brought them Evans." he said, rolling his eyes at her. "Just heard some noises and thought I would check it out, man." he told the boy with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Lilly growled and punched his arm lightly. "Watch it potter before I hex you into next week." She leaned forward and whispered quietly, "Or worse. No blowjobs for a month." She giggled and smirked to herself knowing she had a hold on him. He was so incredibly pussy whipped.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Sirius strolled in because he sensed his friends presense. He indeed found James and Ernest and smiled. "Well hello gentleman. Eden, Lilly. What brings you all here?" He threw an arm around Lilly who growled and shoved him away from her. "Oh, not very friendly. Id be careful James. This one might bite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Eden chuckled at Lily, shaking her head at the potions essay remark and gasped at Ernest mockingly. ''It's like you can read my mind. A straight girl wanting a dick..Who knew right?'' She muttered under her breath and rubbed where she punched him. Bowing at James, she smirked and shook her head. ''Of course not, Jamesie. You should be asking them if I'm giving them trouble. You know that.'' She winked and her eyes widened at Lily's whisper, her werewolf hearing latching onto it perfectly and bit back a gag. Seeing Sirius, she did what she always did and ran up to him, tackling him to the ground. ''SIRIIIII!'' She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Gryffindor 6th Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:22 pm

Sirius screamed and fell to the floor with Eden on top of him, "Well hello to you to. If you wanted to get on top of me, I think a bed would be more appropriate." He smirked and nipped at her lip playfully. He always flirted with Eden just to piss Remus off. "Now get off of me, E." He chuckled and sat up
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:25 pm

"Watch it, Evans. If you aren't careful I'll stop your oral treatment." he whispered back, smirking at her. To his glee, his best friend Sirius entered next and he gave him a wave. "You almost missed the party, Padfoot. Come join in the fun." he told him, laughing at Eden's reaction to seeing him. "Yes I know, but you should know that I have to back my friend's sister regardless of who is giving who trouble." he told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Ernest laughed and said "Well I meant mine Smart girl." He then watched as she basically tackled Sirius. When he mentioned Evans bitting he laughed "And Sirius would know all about that." he however tried to keep his cool as he so causally mentioned sleeping with Eden and just played it off as a joke "Watch it dude, Remus will not take kindly to you getting your funk on with his twin."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:27 pm

"At least Remus knows I play around with Eden. You on the other hand, you fantasize about her all the time, Sharptooth." He smirked and nodded, "Lilly is quite the biter." He poked her cheek which caused Lily to growl and snap at his finger, "SEE!? Its vicious, it is." Lilly snuggled deeper into James and whimpered softly. She looked at James and pouted, "You like my treatment to much to stop it potter."

Last edited by Lily Evans on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Eden laughed lightly, poking her best friend's chest. ''I prefer to be under..'' She purred, knowing her usual flirting pissed off her twin and she got up, grabbing Sirius' hand to drag him up. ''Head rush..'' She said, swaying on her feet before fixing herself. ''You scream like a girl.'' She admitted with a tilt of her head as if in observation. Laughing at her other friends, she rested her head on Sirius' shoulder. ''Remus always knows its a joke..I hope...'' She blushed darkly at Sirius' comment about Ernest fantasizing about her and her eyes widen at Lily snuggling into James. ''Wait what? Did i miss something? I never miss things...what the fuck?''
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:32 pm

"Knows, and isn't please with it Pad. AND I DO NOT" He punched Sirius's arm somewhat lightly. He had to grind his teeth as Eden snuggled into Sirius, wishing she would snuggle into him. He never had a thing for Eden... yet now.. now he wasn't so sure.

He then grinned at James when Lily snuggled into him "You dog you!" He threw him a wink... great. He was the only virgin left wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:33 pm

James blushed at her comment and gave her a smile as he held her close. "Darn it, why do you have to know my weakness?" he asked, chuckling a little bit at it. When Eden asked what was going on he couldn't help but blush more and casually yawned, stretching his arms behind his head in the process. "Nothing at all is going on Eden, don't know what you're talking about." he said with a nonchalant shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Lily rolled her eyes,"It is my job to know your weakness, James Potter." She smiled and looked at Eden "Im just using James a shield in case Ernest tries to kill Sirius. Or vice versa." She slipped a hand down James' arm and into his hand and smiled softly at the skin contact. It was reassuring for her. 

Sirirus growled and punched Ernest back a bit harder. "Well, you know its true. 'Oh eden, fair Eden. How I love you so. Let me count the ways. You have a pussy I crave to delve into." He laughed manically as he ran so his friend wouldnt tackle him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Eden raised her eyebrow at Ernest, slightly confused but brushed it aside when she took in James' blush. ''I CALL BULLSHIT TO THE HIGHEST OF FORMS, JAMES.'' She called out and watched Ernest and Sirius' interaction. ''You two are idiots...'' She muttered and her eyes widened at the poem. ''SIRIUS ORION BLACK! I CANNOT BELIEVE,'' Eden trailed off for a moment, collecting herself. ''Do such good poetry. I am in shock once again at another one of your talents..'' She said through gritted teeth, her eyes flashing gold.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Ernest let out a growl of his own "Oh Moony will be pissed when he hears you said that." He let his friend run though, as he really did not feel like killing him today. Although he was close.. that comment really pissed Ernest off. SO when he ran Ernest simply pulled Eden back into his arms where she belonged.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Sirius decided to mess with one of his best friends. He grabbed Eden and pulled her into a deep and longing kiss, with tongue and everything before running and using Lilly as a shield. The red head screamed and objected to being used as shield. "RELEASE ME, BLACK!" She screamed which made Sirius laugh, "Never been told to not touch a girl before. Usually its more, 'Oh yes, Sirirus. More more more.' Isnt that right, Eden?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:46 pm

"I suppose you're right about that, darling." he whispered back to her, squeezing her hand back. James wasn't surprised when Eden wasn't exactly fooled by his denial. "Well let's see you prove your theory then, Eden. Oh wait, you can't." he said, sticking his tongue out at her in a childish reaction but not really caring at the moment. When he saw his best friend grab onto Lily and use her as a shield James started to get a bit pissed. "Black, let go of Lily. Now." he said, quietly but his voice ice cold, stepping up next to his friend and putting a hand on his shoulder to help remove him from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:52 pm

Eden was pulled into Ernest's hands before being pulled into Sirius', feeling his mouth on hers. It was good but she never liked being forced. She released a growl and narrowed her eyes at Sirius. ''Sirius...'' She said in a low tone, slowly walking up to him. ''James...I'd move her if i were you. Padfoot's going down..'' She hissed, remembering they all had nicknames for each other. Hers was obvious...Scars as there was hundreds hidden under concealments charms. ''Please...move...'' She growled, trying to keep her cool.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Lily whimpered and ran to James as soon as she was released. Sirius was defenseless and honestly quite frightened. "Come on Sharptooth. It was just a joke. I didnt know she was your girlfriend." He whimpered slightly and would have his tail between his legs if he were his patronus, which was a dog. Lily just held onto James and ksised his neck and whimpered, not caring if his friends knew anymore. She just wanted to be in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Eden narrowed her eyes now, shaking as the wolf inside of her prowled. ''I ain't his girlfriend. I ain't anyones girlfriend. Doesn't mean you can force your tongue in my mouth now does it, Padfoot!?'' She said through gritted teeth. She gripped her elbows and breathed in sharply. ''Don't do it again or I'll tell Remus!'' She muttered, wanting to just calm down.
Back to top Go down
Ernest Moore
Gryffindor 6th Year
Ernest Moore

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Ernest let out a growl, Confident if they had done their transformations already Sirius would be a dog cowering from Ernest's Lion. He however wrapped his arms around Eden's arms and held her against him. "Shes not my girlfriend." He said through clenched teeth. He then added "Plus Remus is going to kill you." he might not tell Remus Lupin, yet he was sure Eden would.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes, "Like Im afriad of Remus? He folds his socks for Merlins sake. Forgive me if I am not cowering in fear." He shook his head and leaned against the wall. "So why are we all down here, anyway? Not that this isnt great." He shook his head at the two couples and wanted to gag. "And James, keep the PDA to a min, thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:04 pm

Eden wiggled out of Ernest's arms giving him a quick smile as she walked over to Sirius, pressing her body against his just so she could whisper in his ear. ''You'll be afraid of him at a full moon, padfoot....'' She whispered, biting his earlobe gently with a smirk as she pulled away, leaning against the wal herself. ''We're partying. Didn't you know? The trophy room is the latest hang out for parties.''
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Lily was growing bored. She looked up at James and decided to give the group something to talk about. She grabbed her boyfriends face and kissed him right on the lips. She heard Sirius howl with laughter and cheered for them. "GET IT JAMES!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid people (Open)   Stupid people (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid people (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next