HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

It meant nothing (James)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:18 am

Lily smiled and nuzzled into him. She was tired and was starting to drift off. "Harry and Sierra and Lilly and James... And Eden, Remus, Sirius, Ernest and so many others. Our big happy family." She smiled and kissed James ahrd wanting to go for roung two.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:23 am

Nuzzling her back, James smiled as she rattled off the members of their group. "Yes, that is quite a big, happy family. Glad I have you in it, don't tell the others, but you're my favorite." he told her with a wink. When she started kissing him harder James enthusiastically replied and was soon biting and sucking on her neck. "Do you want round two darling?" he asked, wanting to make sure before he did anything.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:25 am

Lily giggled and smiled, "I better be your favorite. Im the one you have sex with. Well, besides Sirius." She gasped in fake shock and made a face at him. She moaned as eh bit her neck and nodded, "Fuck yes, Round two." She smiled and stripped them ebfore slamming down otno him and letting out a moan and a pleasure filled scream
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:31 am

Gasping dramatically, he gave her a light punch on the arm. "Lily Evans, I do not have sex with Sirius. Don't make me sick." James said, gagging at the mere thought of such a travesty. Soon he had her moaning though, and it began to turn him on in a rather noticeable way. "Excellent. Oh Merlin, you're so tight." James said as he spanked her and started to bounce her up and down on his large erection, making her scream all the more.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:34 am

LIly gasped and moaned with each bounce on her boyfriends large dick. "Holy. Fuck. James. Dont. Stop." She moaned and dug her nails into his butt cheeks and growled as she rolled her hips down more.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:38 am

"Not on your life." James growled back, fucking her as hard as he could and feeling himself hitting a spot he hadn't reached the first time they'd made love. Pulling her waist down on him more as he continued to ride her, he made sure to hit that spot because he had a feeling she would enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:42 am

When James hit a certain spot Lilly saw stars. "HOLY FUCK!" She screamed and mmoaned louder than she ever had before. "RIGHT THERE! JAMES! RIGHT THERE!" She clung to him and bounced harder and faster, her boobs bouncing in his face and her ass slapped against his legs
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:52 am

"Yes, dear!" he yelled, moaning as she clenched down on him, her pussy gripping his cock in a vicegrip as James continued to pound her. They were really getting into it and James started to suck and bite her nipples a little as he bounced her harder, moving his legs faster as he yearned to hit that spot for her every time.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:55 am

Lily moaned and felt herself cum around him. The second time tonight. "Fucking hell, James." She smiled and kept riding him weakly as she waited for him to cum. "Cum for me, James. I want you to cum inside me. I want a family with you."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:59 am

James could feel her legs get weak around him after she came but he kept riding her, trying to release as well. "Yes, baby. I do too." he whispered, kissing her passionately. A minute later, his cock was bulging even more as he shot thick streams of his cum inside of her, continuing to pound into her deeply all the while. "Oh gods Lily, cumming!!!" he yelled, giving her another spanking as he pinned her down and rode out his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:01 am

Lily smiled and kissed him hard and moaned as she felt his cum shoot inside her body. It felt so amazing for him to be so close to her like this. "James Charles Potter, I love you so much." She smiled and kissed him ebfore dressing and lying down and closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:08 am

James grinned like an idiot and kissed her back, just as happy as she was. "I love you more than anything Lily. We'll be together forever." he whispered, kissing her back before laying down with her and wrapping his arms around her as they cuddled. Soon, his eyelids closed and he began to drift off to sleep, tired from their 'workout'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It meant nothing (James)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3