HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Cut it out (James)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

Cut it out (James)  Empty
PostSubject: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:55 pm

Lilly plopped onto the couch after a long day of school and studying. She was super tired, but she couldnt sleep because of all the noise the other students were making.

She wanted to just yell at them to shut up and be quiet, but that would be rude. Plus, most of the other students were older, so they could just beat her up if they wanted to. She sighed and put her face into the couch in hopes of blocking out the sound, but that just appeared to make them be louder if nothing else.

She groaned and got up and glared at the others who just ignored her. "OI! Can you all bloody keep it down? Some of us actually want to sleep here!"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:10 pm

James was enjoying goofing off with his friends while playing a game of exploding snap, but when he heard a redhead yelling at them to keep it down part of him felt guilty. After telling his friends to zip it he decided to go and check on the girl. Peeking tentatively at the girl on the couch, he cleared his throat loudly to announce himself. "Umm, hi. Just wanted to apologize about the noise my friends and I were making. Anything I can do for you, miss?" he asked, deciding it was best to be nice since they had been being rather loud.

The girl was someone he'd seen in class yet hadn't talked to outside of it. Objectively, she was cute, but he wasn't really past the thinking of girls as not icky stage. For the most part he thought the opposite sex was weird and obnoxious. Still, that didn't excuse him and his friends keeping them up which was why he was here to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:12 pm

"Nothing you can do, Potter." She knew who the boy was. She had seen him staring at her multiple times in class. She rolled her eyes and hid her face back in the pillow. She wanted to go to the snake pit with Severus. Who did potter think he was, acting like he didnt know who she was. "Not gonna hit on me this time, potter?" She stared at him, her green eyes shining in the moon light that shone through the window
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:19 pm

When the girl lifted her face he recognized who the bright red hair belong to and winced, he had been nice to Evans of all people! "If I had realized it was you I wouldn't have bothered to apologize." he said back coldly. What was the girl's problem? Her nose too high in the air to care about the problems of normal people. "Wouldn't do any good, so no actually. You and Snivellus can enjoy your time together without me bothering you. Be careful when you kiss him, that greasy hair might leave oil trails on you." he told her, chuckling at his own joke. The boy was insufferable and in his opinion deserved jokes far worse than that.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Lily growled and stood up. She was 4'5 of pure anger at that moment. "Be nice, james Potter. Severus Snape is more of a man than you will ever be." When he mentioned her kissing Severus she wrinkled her nose in disgust, "Thats gross. Me and Sev are just friends. I would never kiss him." Sure, Sevs hair was greasy, but James didnt have to poke fun at it. "At least he is nice to me, unlike you. You, James Potter, are a prat."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:29 pm

James couldn't but laugh uproariously at that. Severus more of a man than him? Oh, she may be mad but that was no excuse for lying outright. "Oh please, we both know that without you to protect him he wouldn't last two weeks at Hogwarts." he told her bluntly. It was good to hear that at least she didn't like him in that way, and James smiled softly to himself at getting her to admit it. "At least my nose isn't stuck so high in the air I can't even see where I'm going. Unlike you I actually have friends in Gryffindor, because I am nice to most people, you're the exception." he said with a shrug, not seeing any problem with his reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:32 pm

Lilys face turned as red as her hair at his next words. "YOU ARE A BULLY, JAMES POTTER!" She shouted so loud every one turned and stared at them. But she didnt care. She walked up to him and poked his chest with her wand, "You are a bully. You are mean and cruel. You make fun of people for no reason. And I have had enough of it. Severus is a good man. And my nose is NOT in the air. I do not need friends to feel good about my self unlike SOME PEOPLE!"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:39 pm

This time he knew he'd crossed the line when she turned a bright red. Lily usually had a fiery temper, but he knew she must be pissed to turn that shade. Backing up when she pulled her wand on him, he soon found himself against the stone wall of the castle with nowhere to run. "Who exactly is the one with the wand pulled on the other, here Evans? I came up here to apologize but you infuriate me. And I don't make friends to feel good about myself, I actually care about them. THEY MATTER TO ME!" he yelled back, not caring if the whole dorm heard him now. "Do you even know what that's like?" he asked quietly, at the end.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Lily growled and put her wand down. "I loathe you James Potter. But I know you are fascinated by me. I see the looks you give me when you think Im not looking. I hear the things you tell your little friends. I know how you think about me. But I dont care. I will never care about you. You mean nothing to me. And you never will " When he asked if she knew what it was like to matter to someone she froze, "No... No I dont know what its like. You happy?" A single tear fell down her face and she quickly wiped it away
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:46 pm

James blushed as brightly red as she had just been when she told him she knew about his feelings for her. Was it that obvious for her to see it so clearly? Thinking back on what she had said, he realized he had made it quite obvious in point of fact. "You know what I think? I think the reason you push and tease back instead of ignoring me is because you care for me as much as I care for you. Don't you?" he asked, unable to tolerate the idea of her denying it. Her soft response made him want to hug her, take back all the mean things he'd said to her. "No, it makes me sad. If you just let me in Evans, you'd matter to me." he whispered, leaning closer to her, wanting to kiss her and acting on the impulse as his lips brushed softly against hers.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Lily looked up at James when he said she could matter to him. She opened her mouth to speak, but then his mouth was on hers in a soft kiss. Her eyes went as wide as saucers and she froze. She kissed him back for a few seconds before pushing him away. "No... no you dont get to do that." She looked up at him touched her fingers to her lips. She could still feel him on them and she smiled softly before shaking her head. "Why did you kiss me potter?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:57 pm

To his wonderment, Lily had started to kiss him back before pushing him away. James smiled at her as she touched her fingers to the lips he'd just kissed, and was pleased when she smiled as well. "Well I'm not going to apologize for it." he told her, crossing his arms stubbornly. When she asked him why he let out a sigh. Didn't she know by now how he felt about her. "Because I like you Lily, I always have..." he whispered the last part, part of him not wanting her to hear it. She would probably be shocked by the use of her first name and he was hoping that would cover up his last words.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Lilly was shocked when he said he liked her, but she was even more shocked when he called her by her first name, "James..." His given name felt foreign and weird coming across her ruby red lips. She licked her lips and tasted his own on them and smiled once again. "You have always been so cruel to me and severus. If you be nice to Severus I might give you a chance to win my heart." She knew he would never be nice to Sev. Which is why she said it
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:04 pm

James waited for her to continue, knowing that the girl had more to say. Her request asking him to leave Severus alone was too much to ask though, anything else he could do but not that, and the girl knew it. "Lily I can't do that. I'm sorry but he's creepy. You do know that him and his little friends want to be Death Eaters, right? That's what they dream about, joining the side of somebody who tortures muggles for fun!" he said loudly, unable to contain his anger at the thought. His fist was balled up, his nails digging into his palm almost to the point of drawing blood as he tried to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:06 pm

"He wouldnt do that. He knows Im a muggle born and he is my best friend." She didnt know why james was lying. "Why are you lying, Potter?" She said his last name on purpose to show she was mad at him. She growled softly and bit her bototm lip as she looked at him. She didnt know just how effective the look she was giving him was to him. But she didnt care either
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:12 pm

James wasn't at all surprised that Severus was hiding that part of his life from the girl. He hated to be the bearer of bad news, but she deserved to know. "That's the thing Lily, I'm not! Ask him! Ask him and see what he says. I doubt he'll be able to lie convincingly to you." he said coldly, fed up with the fact she was calling him a liar without even considering the possibility he was being honest with her. Seeing the girl biting her bottom lip was turning him on though he did his best to hide it, and he looked away, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Lily noticed his awkwardness after she bit her lip and then she saw why. She blushed and looked up at him. She wanted to tease and leave. She walked up to him and rested a hand on his chest, "Youre right, James. About Severus. Hes a big meanie. And youre so kind and sweet." She pushed her hair back exposing the crook of her neck and looked up at him, her green eyes shining. She twirled a lock of red hair around her finger and smiled softly as she chewed on her lip more
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Noting the girl's blush, he realized she had found out what he had been so desperately trying to hide. When he listened to the girl's words, he had a feeling they were too good to be true. He so desperately wanted to believe it though, that he ignored his judgement and smiled. "Now you are finally started to see sense." he replied. Seeing her expose her neck to him and bite her lip more, he leaned in to plant a small kiss on the beautiful, pale neck before him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:24 pm

Lily gasped and moaned softly, biting her lip to try and control herself. "Well dont you move fast, Mr Potter?" She wanted to have a bit of fun with him> She didnt understand what her body was feeling, but it seemed to like James Potter's touch. She wrapped her fingers in his messy hair and looked into his eyes. "Pretty eyes, potter." She smiled and leaned closer to him
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:28 pm

Hearing the girl's moan had him wanting to do more, but he kept a tight rein on his emotions. It wouldn't do for him to get carried away and ruin his one chance with her. "I'm sorry, I'm doing my best not to. You're just...so beautiful." he whispered, licking his lips as he tried not to kiss her more. Her fingers in his hair and her beautiful green eyes looking into his took his breath away though. "Those emeralds of yours aren't half bad either, Evans." he whispered, before leaning in like she was and kissing her tenderly once more. This time his hands found their way into her hair and tugged gently as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Lily had started this out just to mess with his head, but when he kissed her again, she actually found herself liking it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ran ehr tiny fingers through his hair. She smiled and kissed him harder. "James..." She moaned softly and nipped his bottom lip. She ground her hips against him and felt just how hard she was. Her eyes widened and she gasped lightly. "Wow... big..." She giggled and tugged on a few tendrils of his messy black hair and deepened the ksis, her bottom lip swiping across his in an attempt at entrance into the cavern of his mouth
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:35 pm

This was all moving so fast, but to his body it felt like the most natural thing in the world. Moving with her like this, despite it being their first time, somehow felt familiar. Like this was a song he'd danced to a thousand times before, and he intuitively knew the steps. "Yes, Lily?" he whispered, moaning as well when she nipped him. His arms wrapped around her and held her tighter to him as his hips ground back, his erection now full size through their clothes as it pressed against her. "You like?" he asked, blushing. Reaching down, he gave her firm butt a squeeze with one hand as he opened his mouth for her. James' tongue started to dance with hers, and made him moan again as they kept kissing.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Lily blushed and nodded when he asked if she liked it. She was so afraid to do this. She didnt want to have these feelings for James. She despised him. But her body yearned for him. She lead him over to the couch and lied down after kissing him for about 5 minutes. She lied down so her hair spread out around her like a ginger halo.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Curious at what the girl wanted to do when she grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch, James laid down next to her. His arms wrapped around her as he snuggled in with her, not certain what it was she wanted so not wanting to embarrass himself. Now that he was here though, he found his lips moving to her ear, and started kissing the skin behind it softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Lily wasnt sure what he wanted from her, but she had an idea. She smiled and rolled over so she was facing him. "Why do you like me, James?" She didnt understand why he was so intent on getting her. He could have any girl he wanted at this castle. "Why me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cut it out (James)    Cut it out (James)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cut it out (James)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next