HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

It meant nothing (James)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Kissing back, James couldn't help but think that she was the sexiest girl he'd ever met. When the words left her lips he smiled and kissed her harder before pulling up for air. "I love you too, Lily Evans. Don't you forget it, either." he said, wrapping his arms around her as he held her close, stroking her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Lily held onto James, her arms around him and nuzzled into his body. "I wont... I wont ever forget it baby." She played with his hair as she hugged him and smiled softly. "I think I might be ready to tell people."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Hugging back, he grinned widely when she said she might be ready to tell people. "That's great Lily bean, I think I am too. Though my friends will murder me for not telling them sooner." he admitted with a laugh. James and the marauders were close, but this was one thing he didn't want to share with them until he knew Lily was ready to face it all.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Lily smiled and kissed him hard, "Can I be there when you do?" She smiled and nuzzled into him. She wanted to be there to take the impact so James didnt have to take it all on by himself
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 pm

"Wouldn't want it any other way." James assured her before kissing her back. Soon he had her pinned on the floor again, and was rubbing his erection against her tight entrance as he started to kiss and suck on her breasts, loving the way they felt against his mouth and tongue.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Lilli gasped when she was on the floor. "James... Merlin I want you." She wrapped her legs around him and rolled her hips as he sucked on her beast. "Just fuck me. Im ready. I want this. I want you."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:46 pm

James smiled and nodded, wanting her more than anything in the world. "I want you too, and I'd be happy to help you out darling." he said with a wink. Positioning his cock against her, he thrust in all the way in one rough thrust, burying himself in her and waiting a minute before he started to move in and out, gradually increasing his pace as he went. "Merlin, you're tight Lily."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:57 pm

Lily screamed as he thrust into her. It was her first time so it hurt. She whimpered as a few tears formed in her eyes. "James..." She clung to him and cried softly before he started to move. It seemed the pain seemed to go away with each thrust. "James..." She moaned softly
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:00 pm

"Oh god I'm sorry Lily." he said, and wiped away her tears. James was about to pull out when he realized how much he was hurting her, but that was when she moaned his name sexily. "Mmm, fuck. You feel so good around me baby." he whispered, and kissed her passionately while he started thrusting harder, faster, really getting into it as his arms held her tightly against him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Lilly growled and rolled her hips against his. "Youre so big baby. Thats why it hurt. Im guessing about 7 or 8 inches." She smiled and pinned him to the ground as she rode his dick. Her hips moving up and down on him
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:05 pm

"Sorry, I can't help it. And I think closer to eight than seven sweetie." he admitted with a blush. James slapped her ass as she began riding him, and he thrusted upwards as hard as he could, bouncing her on top of his toned body as they started to find their rhythm together. "Oh fuck, you keep this up and I'm going to cum for you baby." he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:07 pm

LIly moaned as he slapped her arse. SHe boucned harder and faster and moaned without restrain. She didnt care who heard them or who foud them like this. She just cared about James. "James Charles Potter. I want you to cum for me."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Kissing her passionately, he moaned as her pussy muscles clenched him hard, trying to get him to cum. "Yes, ma'am." James said with a salute and started fucking her even harder as he began cumming, some of his cum overflowing and dripping down but not caring as his balls kept slapping against her roughly as he fucked his sexy girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Lily moaned as he came inside her. She kept riding his orgasm with one of her own, her hips thrusting, creating the sound of skin on skin. "So incredibly sexy." Her eyes then widened and she began to pace. "We didnt use protection> WHy did we not use protection. Its too late now. What if I get pregnant." She began to pound her fists against James in anger and fear
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:25 pm

James loved the way their bodies meshed together perfectly and moaned loudly before kissing her again. "Yes, you are incredibly sexy darling." he whispered with a wink. When she started pacing and then beating against his chest his arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly to him. "Baby, isn't there some spell we can use to avoid that. I thought I'd heard of one before..." he said, trying to think of how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:28 pm

"you are supposed to use the spell before intercourse." She struggled and pushed him away from her. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE!?" She shouted, angry at him, at herself. She fell to the ground and sobbed into her arms. "Sev is going to kill me."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:33 pm

"I'm sorry okay! Wasn't exactly thinking my clearest with my girlfriend grinding against me!" he yelled back, not willing to let her place the blame all on him James' heart went out to her, and when she started crying he put his arm around her firmly, not letting her remove it as he began stroking her hair. "We'll figure this out, whatever happens Lily. We're in this together."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:38 pm

"Well you should have been. Youre supposed to be responsible." She pushed and shoved against him but he wouldnt move. "James, dont..." She whimpered but nuzzled into him. "What is Sev going to say if I get pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:42 pm

"I'm sorry I wasn't, Lily. Honest." he told her, and hurt by the way she was trying to push him away. "Not budging, Lily bean." he told her determinedly, and loving the way she nuzzled into him. "To be honest Severus Snape's opinion isn't what I'm worried about at the moment. This is our problem, not his. And for all we know you might not even be pregnant." he said, angry and frustrated at the turn this night was taking. He'd wanted their first time to be special, but he'd gone and ruined it. "Listen, I'm sorry I ruined your first time with somebody. I wanted this moment to be perfect...for us." he said, tearing up a little.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:46 pm

"Its my fault too.." Lilly whimpered and held James in her arms. "Damn your stubbornness." She whimpered as he lectured her, "Dont yell at me." She said tears falling from her eyes. "But I might be. We dont know." She whimpered and kissed him, "It was still perfect because it was with you. It was with the love of my life. I love you more than anything and anyone, James. If I am pregnant, we will figure it out together."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:28 pm

"If I wasn't stubborn I wouldn't be able to survive you sweetie." he said with a soft chuckle, stroking her hair as he held her. James loved her, but it did take someone with a strong backbone not to run away the first time Lily Evans got angry. "I'm sorry sweetie. And it is possible. Either way you know I'll be here, right?" he asked, making sure she knew. Kissing her back, he put all of the emotions he was feeling into it, letting her know that no matter what he would love her. "I love you just as much darling, and I thought it was perfect too. For now, can I hold you a while?" he asked, arms around her as he laid back down.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:32 pm

"I know you will be by my side. "Im pretty sure Eden would kill you if you tried to walk out on me if I was pregnant." She thought about her new friend/ sister and smiled. "I love you so much more and of course you can hold me." She dressed them using magic and curled up in his arms. "If I am pregnant... and its a boy... I know what I want to name him."
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:56 pm

James couldn't help but laugh when she mentioned Eden killing him, Lily was dead on about that one. The thing is, he knew she would be able to accomplish it too. "Yes, that she would. It's a good thing I don't want to leave you anyways." he told her with a soft smile. "What is it you want to name him if it's a boy sweetie?" James asked, curious to hear what she'd thought up as he held her close, stroking her beautiful red hair.
Back to top Go down
Brinley Storm
Slytherin 6th Year
Brinley Storm

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:01 am

Lily smiled and nuzzled into his touch, "Harry. I dont know, I just like it. Harry Potter. Harry James Potter." She smiled at the sound of it and rubbed her stomach. "And if its a girl, I like the name Sierra. Sierra Amelia Potter." She smiled and kissed him softly as she took his hands and placed it on her stomach
Back to top Go down
James Potter
Gryffindor 6th Year
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:07 am

James thought about the name and found himself smiling. "Harry James Potter, I rather like it. Sierra Amelia's a lovely name as well darling. Think you have a knack for naming our children darling." he said, chuckling as he rubbed her stomach gently, kissing back. It was fun to imagine a future with her, one that was bright and included them having their own family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It meant nothing (James)    It meant nothing (James)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It meant nothing (James)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next