HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Some Studying (Pandora) (M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:49 pm

Kate could not help but breath in Pandora's scent when she leaned against her to undo her bra, thinking maybe She would want to do that more once the spell was done. So with a deep breath Kbecks uncrossed her legs and moved her arms to her sides, exposing all to Pandora "Ready" She said and kept her eyes closed as the spell started to work.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Pandora watched the spell work, always amazed at magic after all these years and she trailed the wand down to her stomach, muttering the last word into Kaitlyn's ear. ''Done.'' She said closing up the book gently and placed it on the side, examining her work before conjuring a mirror for the girl. ''What do you think?'' She commented, unable to tear her eyes away from Kaitlyn. Pandora adored beauty and would never pass up the opportunity to stare.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:06 pm

Kate took the mirror and actually smiled. She looked older.. old enough to be in sixth year alongside Pandora. Judging from how far away the ground was now.. she was taller too.. maybe 5'6 instead of 5'1. One look down at her chest told her she might as well scrap the bra.. she needed a couple sizes bigger at least. Her confidence seemed to have grown with her. She actually felt more like she belonged.. more normal. Normal enough to even flirt "Like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Pandora enjoyed seeing Kaitlyn's reaction, moving beside the girl to see she was still taller than Kaitlyn and her breasts were still bigger but other than that, they looked the same age. She met her own eyes in the mirror and her insane mind showed herself winking back at her making her immediately turn away. ''That I do, Kaitlyn. You are happier, correct?'' She said, raising her eyebrow as she stared down at her, a small smirk tugging at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Kate giggled softly at her statement and found herself comparing the two of them as well. She was actually fine being smaller than Pandora, because she was still big and might actually stand a chance with her. She blushed and said "I am.. although I am faced with a problem. I will not fit in my clothes anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 pm

Pandora ran her fingers along the blush, her expression curious before frowning down at Kaitlyn. ''Aye...That is an issue...if we didn't have the wonders of magic at our fingertips, pretty Raven.'' She stated, keeping her body between the door and Kaitlyn as she used magic on the Ravenclaw's clothes to make a black and blue dress out of it. ''You do not need the rest..That shall do.'' She said, holding it in the air as she continued to look at Kaitlyn. ''Magic sure is wonderful, little Raven.''
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Kaitlyn could not help but feel disappointed. If this were the muggle world Pandora would have stripped off a layer for her, and Kate would have seen Pandora in her underwear, which would have been a nice bonus.. and only fair since Pandora had been watching Kate nude for the past like 10 minutes. But she picked up the dress and said "Yeah, Magic is great." She then slipped it over her head and with in moments was dressed again. She then asked "Can I borrow a couple of your Bra's until I can get to a store to buy some? None of mine will fit anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Pandora frowned delicately. ''You are disappointed..Why?'' She questioned, grasping the girls hand before nodding. ''Of course, little Raven. I have plenty and if you do not have money, I shall buy you more.'' She said firmly before her eyes lit up at that idea. ''Yes...we shall go shopping together and I shall get you more clothes that will fit.'' She said, leaving no room for discussion on that matter and pressed on why she was disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Kaitlyn blushed again at her words "Just me having a muggle moment, ignore me." She however did have a problem with Pandora buying her clothes. She hated when people bought things for her because she had little money. Heck she needed help from the school to buy all her school things. "You don't have to" She muttered before she remembered her wand was still on the ground and quickly picked it up. Realizing she had no pockets, she smirked when she remembered she finally had her own pocket she could stick stuff in whenever and stuck her wand in her cleavage
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Pandora shook her head, adamant to know what was going on in Kaitlyn's head. ''I am not a muggleborn...Could you tell me? I do not understand and would like to know.'' She said, the corner of her lips curving up into a smile. Watching Kaitlyn move, she realized how short Kaitlyn's dress now was and she looked away, moving all of her hair to one side. ''I want to...I've never bought anything for anyone. It'd be...fun?'' She mused as if unsure of the word and she leaned over, poking the tip of the wand as it poked out of Kaitlyn's cleavage. ''We should also get you a thigh sheath for when you wear dresses and want your wand..'' Pandora mused, fingers trailing down her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Kaitlyn sighed and said "In the muggle world, had someone lost their clothes, one of their mates would take off some of their own so you would not have to walk around naked" He giggled softly at her own stupidity. She then slowly nodded at her saying it would be fun, not wanting to anger Pandora any more today "okay then.. its a date... you know... as friends" She added at the end awkwardly. She then blushed against as Pandora touched her chest "yeah, this is kind of awkward" She admitted. Having a giant brown stick stuck between her breasts did feel... well wrong..
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Pandora tilted her head before her eyes turned into ones that looked like a sad puppy. ''I apologize..I did not know...If we are ever in this situation again, I will do it then.'' She said and listened to the giggle, pleased that no matter how awkward Kaitlyn felt, she could still laugh about it. She stared down at her skirt, lifting it up to reveal a thigh sheath for a wand and she removed it, kneeling on the floor. ''You can take mine. It must feel uncomfortable.'' She muttered beginning to attach the sheath on her new friend's thigh, fingers delicately touching the smooth skin. Finally having it on, her hand trailed down the side of her leg and she slowly looked up towards Kaitlyn. ''How does that feel?'' The slytherin questioned, meaning the tightness of the sheath.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Kate smirked and blushed and said "Well, may that time come sooner than later" She then watched as Pandora began to pull her shirt up, wondering where she was going, and then she took off her wand sheath and began to to strap it on to her leg. Now normally she would have been embarrassed because she could see right up her skirt, but Pan just saw her naked so she didn't exactly care. She DID care though, when she started to trail her finger against Kate's leg. When she asked how that felt, Kate's voice shook as she said "Good"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Pandora furrowed her brow. ''You wish to see me naked, Lyn?'' She asked, eyes dragging up Kaitlyn's body catching a small glimpse between her legs but she stood up quickly. Smiling slightly, she put Kaitlyn at arms length, hands on her waist as she looked her over. ''You look perfect..Yes. It'll do.'' She whispered, taking in the shakiness of the girl. ''Do i make you nervous?'' Pandora finally asked, stepping closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:43 pm

Kaitlyn closed her eyes before she played it cool saying "Well I mean, you saw me naked so... Kind of unbalances our friendship a bit doesn't it?" She then smiled and opened her eyes when she said Kate looked perfect "So do you Pan." she admitted. When she stepped closer Kate nodded "A little... in the good way though"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Pandora tilted her head, thinking it over and nodded. ''You are right. It is unfair..'' She muttered and rolled her eyes at Kaitlyn playfully.  Staring at the normal mirror, she looked back down to herself and began to unbutton her shirt, letting it fall to the floor to show that she wore no bra in the first place and slid down her skirt, revealing her red lace thong. ''Is this okay or should I take off these?'' Pandora asked, staring at her scarred but still smooth body and fingered at her thong's sides, knowing that Kaitlyn would have full view of the long whip scars on her back but instead of shying away, she felt proud.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Kate's eyes widened as Pandora actually began to strip. She was gladdened though that Pandora actually did it. She even expreienced somethign she had never experienced before. At the site of Pandora's perfect breasts, kate felt her nipples harden... and a strange heat building up between her legs. Was this the side effect of the spell? She didn't know. She was going to play it cool instead of act like a little kid about it, so Kate smirked and said "Well, I showed you all, seems only fair i get to see all as well..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:29 pm

Pandora stared at herself for some moments, remembering the cause of every dent and bump on her body and slowly pulled herself away from the dark part of her mind. She turned to look over her shoulder, taking in Kate's reaction with great pleasure and slowly bent over, removing her panties as she did to reveal her heat. Putting them to the side, she admired herself in the mirror and faced Kaitlyn. ''Does this look good?'' She questioned, running her hands down her own sides.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Kate watched with a small smile on her face as everything was exposed to her. She then smiled and put a finger on her lips as she thought teasingly. She looked over her body critically. She thought of many teasinging ways to actually touch Pandora's body.. and even get Pandora to strip Kate and touch Kates body, but she felt like that would be over stepping some bounds, so Kate said 'beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Pandora raised her eyebrow, stepping closer to Kaitlyn as she paused for a while to criticise her body. She then stretched, her breasts popping out more and she glanced over at Kaitlyn. ''How does it feel..to see a woman's body for the first time after your..discovery in the library, Pretty Raven?'' She said, reaching to take the finger that touched Kaitlyn's lips making it run down the middle of her chest but didn't let it rest in case the girl felt that her heart was non beating. ''Would you like to touch me, Kaitlyn?'' She continued to question, a sly smirk forming on her lips as the prospect of turning her little pet into one of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Kate was hypnotized by those bouncing breasts. So when she was asked how it was to see her first proper naked woman since she figured out she was attracted to woman, Kate took a few moments to answer "Its.. interesting." She then blushed lightly as Pan made her touch her chest and then asked if she wanted to touch her and Kate nodded and said "I do indeed."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:00 pm

(Pure Admin work here. PLease rate this thread M or R for its content as I almost joined then I saw the word naked woman. Thanks guys Smile )
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:10 pm

(But Lily would be so welcome XD)
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Pandora smirked, tilting her head slightly as she took in Kaitlyn's reaction. It was funny for the vampire to watch but it also sent tingles in between her thighs, as if reminding her that she adored being stared at. She took another step closer towards the girl, her smirk turning into a mad grin. ''You may touch me..'' She said, one of her hands gripping Kaitlyn's hip.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Kate took a slightly timid step closer so their bodies were pressed against eachothers. She then next trailed a hand down Pandora's body until he rested over Pandora's clit. Kate was new at this and was not sure what she should do, so she gently rubbed Pandora's clit in a circular motion, living the feeling of Pandora's naked body under her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Studying (Pandora) (M)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next