HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Some Studying (Pandora) (M)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Pandora stared down at herself and pulled down her skirt, nodding without an inch of embarrassment. ''Apologies, Raven.'' She quipped and pulled the ravenclaw closer, directing her towards the restricted section. Pulling out her silver tipped wand, she lightly rested it against the lock and muttered a few words, causing the gate to slide open quietly. Sliding through, she shut the door behind Kaitlyn and smiled, seeming at peace in the darkness of the restricted section that came from all the books. ''Right...when you open some books, be careful...they..make scream..'' She mused softly, the advice making it seem like she's been there before.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:20 pm

Kate shook again, this time out of slight anger. Pandora knew now that she was attracted to girls, yet saw fit to tease her like this. It was more than mean, it was cruel. She however followed the older girl silently. After her warning, Kaitlyn shrugged and said "I think I can handle myself" She then began scanning the titles. She snuck a glance at Pan's chest, sighed then looked at her own. She then pushed her arms against, them, trying to make them look bigger. When that didn't work she whimpered and began to look at titles to see if any hinted towards body maturing charms.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Pandora smiled towards Kaitlyn, wandering off to her own section and grabbed books that had the right titles. She could've gone into the restricted section any time of the day but felt like she needed someone around this time to make it look more like student curiosity. Kneeling on the floor, grabbing another book and placed it on the pile. They were all on necromancy, runes and ancient history. She wandered towards Kaitlyn, shoving the books into her bottomless bag. ''What are you looking for, Raven?'' She questioned, offering to help as she picked a book off the shelf and stroked the spine, allowing the magic to still for her to read inside.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Kaitlyn saw the book she needed just as Pandora came over and quickly picked it off the shelf, shoving it quickly into her own bag hoping Pandora did not see. It was titled 'How to improve your looks' and Kate figured it would have what she needed. So she looked up at Pandora and said "All done."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Pandora's sharp eyesight latched onto the book before staring at Kaitlyn's face. ''Come.'' She said, turning to walk further into the restricted section and let her fingers trail across one of the pedastals that held a golden book. ''You don't need to..hide things from me.'' She said, it gritting on her before she went to a door at the back of the library, kicking it open to reveal a large mirror. ''Look in it. What do you see, Raven?'' Pandora asked, having asked two others as an experiment and after she received the answer, she drank from them but she wouldn't do that today. No. She'd keep the Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Kaitlyn had a feeling Pandora had caught what she had tried to hide when she beckoned for her to follow her. Kate followed to see the mirror Pandora wanted her to see. When she asked what Kate saw, kate stayed silent for a bit, finding herself blushing. Her arms crossed over her chest when she said "I see myself" She found this a stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Pandora conjured a chair and sat down on it, pointing towards the mirror again. ''You're blushing. You see more than yourself or you see yourself differently. Tell me, please Raven?'' She asked, staring over at the girl before looking in the mirror. ''This is the Mirror of Erised. It shows the users their hearts deepest desires. It's also known to drive some men insane but that doesn't matter. Now. What is your deepest desire? What do you see?'' Pandora asked again, making sure her tone didn't become any firmer.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Kaitlyn looked again, and this time she saw something different. She was...older... prettier. She carried herself with confidence and seemed to be emitting power from her very being. Behind her stood......her mother alive and well, in her fathers arms, who had life in his eyes that Kate had not seen for years. Kate noticed some other things. There was a woman with her arm around older Kate's waist. The woman Kate did not know, but it generally resembled Pandora. And in between them... a young girl... their daughter.

Kate did not want to tell her, but felt like it would be a bad idea to lie, so she said "I see both my parents.. alive and well... I'm older... prettier. I....I have a wife... and a beautiful daughter" She said the softly as tears began to leak from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 9:32 am

Pandora watched Kaitlyn's expression, thankful that she spoke the truth despite it being hard. She moved forward, kicking away the chair which such strength it shattered the moment it hit the wall and she stood beside Kaitlyn, seeing nothing when she stared into the mirror apart from her with a crown on her head, her holding someones severed head in her hand that she did not even recognise. "Thank you for the truth, Kaitlyn. I do not like liars." She said, staring down at the raven claw. "If you wish to look older..or modify your appearance, I understand bur I'd prefer it if you did not become so secretive. I know your deepest desire, your biggest secret...I am sure you can trust me enough to tell me you wish to change your appearance."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:18 pm

To be honest Kate was actually scared of Pandora at the moment. Her anger with kicking her chair freaked the crap outta her. When Pandora mentioned not keeping anything secret from her Kate looked up into her eyes, and said way more bravely than she felt "I am my own Person Pandora. I am allowed to keep my own secrets!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Pandora narrowed her eyes into slits at Kaitlyn's outburst, quite unsure how to react at first but she stepped closer anyway, staring down at the raven. ''Excuse me? Have I not treated you nicely today? Have I not promised to keep everyone off your back for this new way you feel? I will promise you now that I will not tell anyone what you saw in the mirror. Yet you speak to me with this tone?'' She said firmly. ''I am being nice, Kaitlyn Becket. A rare thing for me so you might as well treasure it whilst you still can. I do not control my anger well and would not like you of all people causing me to snap.'' She said, her tone strong and filled with authority despite having a soft smile. ''What is the point in keeping minor secrets when I already know your biggest one?''
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Kaitlyn took one step back and her hands balled into fists. She was not going to be spoken to like that. "I am not the kind of person who wears all of her secrets on her sleeve. I already told you things not even Anita knows, is that not enough" She said defiantly, although tears were streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Pandora's eyes latched onto Kaitlyn's balled up hands, her own clenching enough for her nails to create wounds like crescent moons but no blood spilled. She took in the tears and reached up, wiping them with a tired sigh. ''It will be. For now.'' She said, leaving it at that before conjuring a handkerchief. ''Clean up. Your face does not suit tears.'' Pandora bluntly ordered, throwing a black sheet over the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:53 pm

Kate took the handkerchief and gently dabbed her eyes until they stopped watering. She then gently placed it into her bag and just stood there silently for a while. This was all too much for her. First she finds out she is even more a freak, then she sees her mother alive and well for the first time in three years.. and see her beautiful daughter.. and her actually being beautiful. It was too much for anyone to handle in the span of an hour. "I'm..sorry"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:00 pm

Pandora watched her in the corner of her eyes as she picked up the pieces of the chair and threw them out a nearby window, nothing bothering to see if it landed on anyone or to fix it either. She leaned against the wall, lightly touching the small drops of blood on her hand due to her plucking out splinters and she raised an eyebrow at the apology. ''Don't let it happen again. I do not wish to be so firm on you.'' She said and stood up straight. ''Was I wrong to show you the mirror? Was I wrong on my analysis of you? About the book?'' She questioned, crossing her arms over her chest causing it to stand out more. ''Do not think much of the mirror. I'd rather not have to explain to Albus as to why one of his raven's has gone insane.''
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Kate sighed and shook her head slowly "No." She was basically saying no to everything. She was not wrong is showing Kate the mirror, nor anything else. Her eyes drifted to Pandora's more prominent chest and made a slight wistful sound in the back of her throat. She then looked towards the exited and murmured "I should go..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Pandora nodded, glad that she was no sure. She then grabbed Kaitlyn's wrist, harder than she was supposed to and pulled her back. ''You will not leave, Kaitlyn. I cannot let you leave now. You may use one of those spells if i let you go...they may not be safe. It'd be a shame to lose such a pretty thing.'' She said, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:57 pm

Kaitlyn's breath caught in her throat thanks to the mixture of the touch and Pandora calling her pretty. It took her a moment to find her voice before she said "Its my body.. I can do what I want to it. I may be muggleborn, but I'm not completely thick. if they are not safe or are too hard I won't cast them" She then blushed and looked down when an idea crossed her mind. After a moments hesitation she stuttered "u-unless y-y-you w-want t-t-to"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:02 pm

Pandora shook her head. ''I am not calling you..thick as you so put it. You can never truly trust books in the restricted section.'' She mused before staring down at her, examining how much she wants this and she held out her slender hand. ''Pass the book. I shall do it. You are a first year muggleborn...I have a feeling something would go wrong if I didn't do it. This way, if something does, you can blame me and I can easily reserve it.'' She explained, waiting as she continued to watch Kaitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Kate blushed a deeper red as she handed over the book. She was kind of afraid to let this girl cast a spell or series of spells on her, yet if that was what it took for her to be more attractive and maybe make Pandora notice her more.. she would do it. One of her fears however, was the spell would require her to be naked.. and Kate did not want Pandora to see her naked when she had little to no chest to speak of.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Pandora immediately flipped through the book, scoffing a few pages as they tried to scream at her and she quickly found the page. She was hardly ever embarrassed by things and this was no exception and she pointed to Kaitlyn's clothes. ''Apologies but if i cast the spell, it would in fact enlarge your clothes, Kaitlyn. I can close my eyes if you wish whilst I cast the spell?'' She questioned, raising her eyebrow not even looking up from the book as she read the words quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Kate shook as she was told she had to take off her clothes. "n-no. You need to s-s-see what you are d-doing" She stammered in a weak sort of voice. She then slowly dropped her book bag and took off her outer robes. Next she began to undo her shirt, but was having trouble doing it do to her shaking hands.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Pandora sighed, allowing the book to hover in the air thanks to a spell and she leaned over. ''You're shaking, Kaitlyn.'' She muttered, helping her out with the buttons but revealed no skin. She stepped back again, grabbing the book as her black hair fell in front of her face. ''You do not need help with the rest, do you?'' She questioned, raising her eyebrow as she peeked through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Becket
Ravenclaw 1st Year
Kaitlyn Becket

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Kaitlyn jumped when Pandora helped her undo her buttons, but was grateful for the help. She then shrugged out of the shirt. She then easily slipped out of her skirt, which left her in her bra and undies. When Pandora asked if she needed more help Kate blushed and said softly "Probably the b-bra" Before she got a response she slipped out of her underwear. She then blushed and cupped her hands in front of her sweet spot, crossing her legs a bit... boy was she embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Abhorsen
Slytherin 6th Year
Pandora Abhorsen

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:40 pm

Pandora watched, not even blinking and she stepped forward once more, kicking away Kaitlyn's clothes. She used her body to cover Kaitlyn's body in case someone stepped in and she wrapped her arms around, unclipping her bra and letting it fall. ''You needn't be embarrassed, Raven.'' She whispered and nodded approvingly when all her clothes were gone, now allowing her to do the spell. ''Ready?'' She asked, already beginning to say the spell in a strange, dead language as her wand moved and touched the places that Kaitlyn wished to have enhanced and slowly but surely, the spell began to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Studying (Pandora) (M)   Some Studying (Pandora) (M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Studying (Pandora) (M)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next