HogwartsBronzeHorizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us travel in the Marauders Era. Learn the secrets, breathe the magic, live the love and obviously…watch the mischief. Let’s unravel the mysteries.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Break The World - marauders era rp
Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:45 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:15 pm by Zephyra Shayne

» Hidden (Open)
Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:25 am by Eden Lupin

» We Have Some News (James and Lily plus Marauders)
Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:52 pm by Remus Lupin

» hello my love (remus)
Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:49 pm by Remus Lupin

» Nice Day For a Picnic (Lily)
Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:53 pm by Remus Lupin

» Gif Game :)
Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am by Lily Evans

» A Little Catching Up (Pandora)
Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:53 pm by Natasha Black

» Exploring (Violet)
Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm by Sirius Black

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Thu May 27, 2021 4:53 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Hello handsome (Kaleb)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Kaleb smiled when she moaned and arched her back, continuing to suck on and lick her clit. His fingers found their way inside her and started to slip in and out of her wet pussy, stretching her as they went. "Kind of busy sweetie." he said briefly, before continuing eating her out.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Addie growled and used her vampire strength to push him away. "STOP!" She screamed and started to breathe heavily. She was starting to half flash backs of the night she became a vampire. She could see the man who raped her before chanign her and leaving her to die. She went into shock and fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:26 pm

To his surprise Kaleb was pushed back and slammed into the wall, shocked by what Addie had just done. Before he even had a chance to ask her what was wrong she collapsed and he rushed forward, taking her into his arms and stroking her hair gently. "I've got you Adelaide. God I'm so sorry." he whispered, tears spilling over as he held her close, hoping she would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Addie clung to him and whimpered. "Please dont hurt me. Im sorry. Please dont hurt me. Im sorry. Please dont hurt me.Im sorry." SHe said that over and over again, her eyes clenched shut, having vivid flashbacks of the attack
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 pm

What was happening wasn't exactly clear to him, so Kaleb simply held her and stroked her hair gently. He wanted to help but he didn't know what to do. "I won't hurt you Adelaide. I love you." he whispered, still crying as he held her to him. Clearly something horrible had happened to her, and he guessed she might be remembering it now. He hated himself for bringing the memories back for her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Addie slowly woke up and looked up at him, "Kaleb...?" SHe clung to him and nuzzled. "Baby, what happened?" She had blacked out for a bit and was unsure what exactly had occured when she was unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Kaleb looked back at her and let out a sigh of relief, giving her a smile. "Hey angel, how you feeling?" he asked, hugging her. "Well, I was giving you oral sex, and all of a sudden you pushed me away. You started saying don't hurt me as you clung to me. Not exactly sure what was going on, to be honest." he admitted, looking at her. "I'm really sorry, this is all my fault."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:39 pm

"No its not your fault. Its Jareds fault." She growled as the name crossed her ruby red lips. She hated Jared Montclair with all her heart. "KK... Jared is my sire. The vampire that turned me into one. He raped me before changing me." She whimpered and looked away
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Jared? Who the hell was Jared? Listening to her, he let out a gasp when she admitted to being raped by him. "That bastard, I'll kill him." he said viciously, swearing under his breath. Kaleb turned her chin so she was looking up at him and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Addie." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:51 pm

"Its why im afraid to have sex. I pretend Im still a virgin since I dont count that expereince. I havent had sex in 500 years Kaleb." She looked at him and waited for the face of shock that always came when people found out how old she really was. "I cant get older and I cant get younger. I dont age. I can just live life forever."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Kaleb was more than a little surprised when she told him she was over 500 years old. "Well, you look pretty good for your age, I must say." he said, giving her a smile. "Listen, I don't care how old are you. What matters is how we feel about each other. And we don't have to rush anything when it comes to the sex, we can go as slow as you need to." Kaleb told her honestly, trying to put her at ease.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Gryffindor 6th Year
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:08 pm

Addie nodded and smiled. "Im getting tired. Lets just sleep." She lied back on the bed and fell asleep. She dreamt of Kaleb and only kaleb that night
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Monticello
Slytherin 5th Year
Kaleb Monticello

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:10 pm

Kaleb smiled back at her and nodded. "That sounds like a great idea Addie." he told her. Pulling her head onto his chest, and hugged her tight as she slept. Soon enough he was asleep as well, dreaming about Adelaide and how he felt when they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello handsome (Kaleb)    Hello handsome (Kaleb)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello handsome (Kaleb)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2